Two : Meeting Infinite

Undercover Girl

The black car pulled into the small space and stopped.
~~~~~~ woke up and rubbed her eyes, looking out the window.

They had arrived. This is where her mission begins.

 

 

"~~~~~~-ah, before you get out we need to set some rules when you are living with them." her father said.

"First of all, Don't let them find out who you really are. Sungjong is an exception.
Two. The bag with all your girl stuff has to be kept hidden.


Three. If any of the boys find out your real identity, report to us.
Four. Do not reveal your real name or any information about this mission.


and lastly,
Do not fall in love with any of them." her mother listed.

__________________________

 

Meanwhile in the dorm, Infinite were cleaning up the mess all around the house.

 

"Sungyeol hyung! Help me fix the living room"

"Woohyun-ah! Wash the dishes and dry them properly!"

"Hoya! Clean the bathroom!"

 

"Dongwoo hyung! Wipes the tables with me!"

"L! Put your guitars in the closet!"

"Sungjong! Stop being a baby!"

"SUNGGYU HYUNG! STOP NAGGING US!"

 

 

7 handsome boys were roaming around the house, making the scene look like it was set in a busy street in Seoul.

 

All of the boys were worrying about how clean this house was. Before they cleaned they had rubbish everywhere, beds were messy and drawers were filled with useless things. But now, the floor has been swept, beds were neat and tidy and everything just looked perfect.

 

After two minutes of silence, the doorbell rang.

 

All boys rushed to the door and fixed their hair and clothes. The leader Sunggyu then opened the door and smiled at the person.

 

Jaesoon or ~~~~~~ stepped into the dorm and smiled at the 7 boys.
'He' then bowed and introduced himself.

 

"Annyeonghaseo, Choi Jaesoon imnida~" he said as the others nodded along with his introduction.

 

Infinite then looked at him and they all introduced themselves.

 

"Annyeong Jaesoon~ Sunggyu imnida~ Just call me hyung!"

"Annyeonghaseo~ I'm Dongwoo!"

"Annyeong Jaesoonie!! I'M WOOHYUNNIE HYUNG~"

 

"Annyeonghaseo. Lee Howon imnida. You can just call me Hoya."

"Annyeong! Choding Sungyeol imnida!"

"Annyeong. L imnida.

"Annyeong maknae Sungjong imnida~"

 

 

~~~~~~ smiled and greeted all of them. Infinite seemed nice and happy. They didn't seem snobby and mean like normal rich boys would be. They were something special and different to ~~~~~~.

 

 

After the introductions Sunggyu led Jaesoon to his room. Luckily, Jaesoon was sharing a room with the only person that knew about the mission; Sungjong.

 

Jaesoon went inside the room and unpacked his things quickly as Infinite called him out to play a game. He then immediately came out and sat down in a circle somewhere inside the living room next to Sungjong.

 

 

"Since Jaesoon is the new member of this family, I suggest we play a game of Truth or Dare. We want to get to know your boundaries and all that, so don't be scared~" Leader Gyu explained to Jaesoon as he nodded.

Sunggyu then spun the bottle and it landed on Sungjong.

 

"Sungjong, Truth or Dare?"

The boys all locked their eyes on the maknae and waited for his answer. After a good few minutes of silence, Sungjong picked Truth and Sunggyu asked him a question.

 

 

"Sungjong, did you have any childhood friends? If so, tell us their name and everything about them."

 

Sungjong smiled at Jaesoon and answered.

 

 

"I did. Her name was ~~~~~~. She was my noona by one year. She was really pretty too. We played with each other all the time, until I moved to America. We promised each other that we would marry and protect each other. Until now, I still think about ~~~~~ noona. I wish I could see her again. I know she's out there somewhere, I'll find her one day."

 

After Sungjong answered, all of Infinite was staring at him, some tearing up while others were staring with awe. Jaesoon on the other hand was crying. Jaesoon quickly wiped his tears away and coughed awkwardly to break the sad atmosphere.

Jaesoon finally spoke up.

 

 

 

"I think we shouldn't play the game. It's getting a little awkward so I think I should make dinner now. It's already 6pm." Jaesoon said and walked off to the kitchen to make food for the Infinite members.

 

They didn't react but they felt sorry. Usually Woohyun cooks dinner for the members especially when there are new people around. So he went to the kitchen and help Jaesoon cook food. Jaesoon refused many times and said that he didn't need help but he just couldn't resist Woohyun's offer because he pressured him with his fail aegyo.

 

__________________________

 

After half an hour of cooking for the members, the food was ready and was placed perfectly on the table. Kimchi stew, pork, noodles and many more foods were flooding the small table, almost making it collapse due to the enormous amount of food.

 

As soon as everyone had settled down, they began to eat away quickly, some almost choking due to fast eating.

 

The dinner was incredible. All of the members including Jaesoon were surprised on how good the food tasted. The food tasted like heaven and they couldn't get enough of it.

 

After everyone finished eating they sat down in their spot groaning from the feeling of their stomachs being full and bloated.

All of them praised Woohyun and Jaesoon for the nice food as they walked off to their respective rooms and went to sleep. Woohyun was tired so he went off to his bedroom after bidding Jaesoon goodnight.

 

 

Jaesoon was left all alone in the living room to clean up the dishes and mess made form all 7 boys. Very slowly, he carried all the pots, pans, bowls and cutlery to the sink and placed them there.

 

 

Without knowing, Sungjong came out and saw Jaesoon washing the dishes all alone. He felt sorry for him so he decided to help him. The atmosphere between the two had so much tension.

Sungjong sighed while helping Jaesoon and spoke up a bit.

 

 

"Hey noona.." Sungjong said shyly.

 

~~~~~~ looked at the kid and hugged him tight.

 

"I missed you too Sungjong~ Noona was just busy over the past years, so I wasn't able to find you." ~~~~~~ said with some sadness in her voice.

"It's okay noona~ I know you are working hard for your mom and dad~ Trust me noona~ Your secret is safe with me~" Sungjong said quietly. He couldn't afford someone (preferably the Infinite boys) to find out about the mission.

 

 

~~~~~~ smiled at how grown up and manly Sungjong was.

 

 

After washing the dishes, Sungjong and ~~~~~~ spent the rest of the night talking about random things and catching up with each other since they missed out on a lot of things.

 

They talked for a while but they went to sleep and waited for the next day to come.

_____________________

 

New chapter.. so busy... LOLOLOL

 

Exams are killing me.. TT^TT

 

_____________________

 

 

Teaser for chapter 3:

 

 

"Hey! Who's that?!?!"

"WHO IS SHE?!?!"

"She's really pretty.."

 

"OH! I just realized.. That picture of that girl.. I have a picture of her in my wallet too!!"

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

 

"YEAH! I have the picture too. Well only because I'm in an arranged marriage with her!"

 

_____________

 

Teaser there~ lololol.. omg..

 

I wonder who's getting married to whom..

 

You'll find out in the next chapter though..

 

LOLOL~