Three : Arranged Marriage and Sister?

Undercover Girl

~~~~~~~ looked through her wallet and found pictures of herself all pretty looking.

 

She missed that look. She missed her long hair, her cute voice, her nice soft skin. 
All that is gone now, thanks to the mission.

 

As she was looking at her most recent picture, Infinite (minus Sungyeol) walked in and crowded around.

 

"HEY! Who is that?!?!" shouted Sunggyu as he snatched the picture away from Jaesoon's grasp making him worried.

 

Sunggyu showed Infinite the picture more clearly.

 

"WHO IS SHE?!?!" shouted Woohyun. Never in his life has he seen someone so pretty and beautiful.

"She's really pretty..:" Myungsoo said as he drooled over the girl

 

As everyone was shouting over the picture, Sungyeol walked inside the room and covered his ears.

 

He walked up to every member and tried to talk to them, but nothing would happen since they were so obsessed with a picture of Jaesoon in a girl form.
Even though Sungyeol was the tallest in the group, he couldn't manage to see the picture because everyone was blocking his way.

 

He pushed and shoved but they wouldn't budge. He then grabbed each member and pushed them to the side with much force to see what was going on.

 

As all the members where groaning in pain by being grabbed by him, Sungyeol approached the picture and picked it up from the floor.

 

As he examined the picture his eyes went wide and he smiled in delight.

 

He then turned to Jaesoon and spoke.

 

"OH! I just realized... That picture of that girl... I have her in my wallet too!!" Sungyeol said with complete happiness as the others were confused. Jaesoon and Sungjong however were shocked.

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Jaesoon and Sungjong shouted at Sungyeol at the same time with total confusion

"YEAH! I have a picture too. Well only because I'm in an arranged marriage with her!" replied Sungyeol happily.

 

*Damn parents. Why didn't they tell me about Sungyeol in the first place?!* ~~~~~ thought as she clenched her fists.

 

As the boy's kept talking about it more and more, her anger started to quickly build up.

After a few seconds she couldn't take it anymore and she erupted.

 

"ANDWAE! YOU CAN'T BE MARRIED TO HER!" screamed Jaesoon in pure anger

 

All the boys stopped talking and looked at her with pure fright as they backed away from Jaesoon slowly. Sungyeol then walked forward and looked at her strangely.

"And why can't I be married to her?" Sungyeol asked with confusion.

 

Jaesoon stood there all silent and stiff. All of the boys then looked at him with confusion too. The tension in the air built up and Jaesoon blurted out some random answer to break it.

 

"IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S MY LITTLE SISTER!" Jaesoon said loudly and clearly to all boys as he cupped his mouth in shock.

 

All 7 pairs of eyes widened especially Sungjong's. They stayed like that for a few minutes and then smiled.

 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO JAESOON-AH!?! NO WONDER WHY YOU TWO LOOK ALIKE!!" Dongwoo said loudly as he held the picture up to Jaesoon's face examining the similar (or should I say the same) facial structures of Jaesoon and the girl in the picture.

Jaesoon laughed awkwardly and took the picture back quickly, stuffing it in his wallet.

 

As soon as the picture was hidden, all of them (except for Sungjong) shot questions about the girl which really irritated Jaesoon to the core.

Jaesoon then shoved all of the boys out of the room and kept Sungjong in.

 

"AISH!" shouted Jaesoon with frustration as he lay on his bed throwing a tantrum

 

___________________

 

"Whoa.. What the hell is up with Soonie today?" Woohyun asked

 

"I don't know Woohyun-ah. He probably just loves his little sister too much to see her get married off to our lovely Yeollie!" Sunggyu replied.

 

All of the Infinite boys talked a little bit more about the pretty girl and all headed off to their respective rooms for a good night's sleep.

 

________________

 

As all the boys were sleeping, Sungyeol was wide awake in his bed looking at the picture of the pretty girl.

 

"Choi ~~~~~~, I love you." Sungyeol said quietly as he lightly kissed the picture and placed it beside him as he fell asleep, dreaming of ~~~~~.

 

___________________

 

Here is another chapter~~!

 

This one is fairly short so I might update again~

 

Next chapter.. they are going to school... WHAAA! LOLOLOL

 

OH! I have a poll.. and please.. Tell others to read my story.. I need more subbies.. My inspiration is running out.

Here are the polls.. There are two.. so please check both of them

 

(Poll one has Woohyun, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo and Poll two has Dongwoo Sunggyu and Hoya)

Poll 1

Poll 2

___________

Teaser for Chapter 4:

 

"YAH! You're a part of Infinite ok?"

 

"OH! I'm sorry. I'm ________ and you are?"

 

"Really? WOW!"

 

"Oh my gosh... UNNIE! OPPA!! YOU'RE HERE TOO?!?! SINCE WHEN!?"

 

"Araso~ You seem really nice!! Let's be friends ok?"

 

"You better watch your back ___________ and __________. I'll take you down, no matter how hard I try."

 

___________________

hehehe Teaser... hmm.. I wonder who this new person is?

LOLOLOL

 

next update is soon..

 

~^_^~