One : The First Mission and Change

Undercover Girl

" ~~~~~~ !" called a man who was in his 40's.

~~~~~~ immediately went downstairs and met her father and her mother; Choi Minjoon and Choi Sunji.
In her mother's hands was a mustard colored file filled with the information about ~~~~~~'s
 first mission.

"Appa, Umma.. What's that in your hands?" asked the curious daughter.

The two parents looked at her and smiled eagerly. After a minute or two, they finally told her the purpose of the file.

 

"Well you see ~~~~~~-ah, your father and I thought that you were trained enough." said the mother

"So ~~~~~~-ah, we present to you.. Your first mission." said her father as he gave her the file with a pleasant smile on his face.

 

Finally. They gave ~~~~~~ her first mission.
~~~~~~ took the file and examined it with utter confusion and happiness. After a moment or two, she ran to her parents and hugged them tight.

 

"UMMA! APPA! GOMAWO! JEONGMAL GOMAWO!" shouted ~~~~~~.

 

Her parents then led her to a table and one by one, all the contents of the file came out. Pictures of handsome boys came out and she couldn't help but stare and blush at the pictures.

 

After all contents of the folder had been emptied her father started to explain.

"~~~~~~-ah. These 7 boys that you see infront of you are part of your mission. Your mission is to go to Woollim High and investigate and protect this group of boys called Infinite." her father explained clearly.

 

"You will move in with these boys and live with them in their dorm until the case is finished. So you see, you would say that you are a bodyguard that they do not know about. Not only will you be protecting them, but you will also investigate and find out the person who is threatening them." her mother added.

~~~~~~ just nodded her head to all words, taking it in and knowing what to do for the mission.

 

Her father then snapped her out of her daydreaming and told her some final information before going off to work.

 

"OH! ~~~~~~ ah! Woollim High is an all-boys school, which means you have to change your look. From a girly image to a boyish one ok? None of them know about the mission and you being a spy/agent. But I know Sungjong, the youngest from Infinite knows that you are a spy. But he's very careful. So you can trust him. He's the one that looks girly ok? Don't blow your cover or else the mission will be canceled and we have to hand it over."

 

________________________________

 

NO. Just no.

 

She didn't want to change her style for a mission.

 

Why did Woollim High have to be an All-Boys school?

 

That meant: Boys, s, , Brutal Fights, Lower voice and whole personality and attitude change.

 

"AHHHH! WHY WHY WHY?!? I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A GUY! MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR WILL BE CUT.. SHORT." ~~~~~~ said with pain and horror in her voice.

 

After hours and hours of complaining and shouting ~~~~~~ finally went to sleep.

 

________________________________

 

The next morning she was woken up by the house maid. ~~~~~~ got up, washed and changed awaiting for the day's events.

 

She went downstairs to be greeted by her parents at the table with breakfast.
~~~~~~ sat down at the table and began eating the food that was served. 

 

After they finished eating, they went down to the study room and discussed about the mission.

 

"~~~~~~, I know this might shock you but, you have to cut your hair short. Today. Tomorrow is your first day on the mission. So today we are going to the salon and the mall to completely change your look." explained her mother seriously

 

She just nodded with a painful expression on her face. She had to do the mission. it was assigned to her. It was too late to turn back now.

 

"And from this day on you will be known as Choi Jaesoon. Choi ~~~~~~ only exists in HQ and here at home. So everywhere else, Jaesoon will be your name." her father notified her.

 

After more discussion about the mission the family finally headed off to the mall.

 

~~~~~~ first went to the salon to get her hair cut short.
~~~~~~ looked at her long, beautiful hair for the last time and sat in one of the black chairs.

 

After a minute or two scissors could be heard snipping and hair could be seen falling to the ground at a high and professional speed.

~~~~~~'s eyes were closed the whole time, not looking at her reflection that was infront of her.

 

An hour or two passed and her hair was finished. It was all short and cropped like a young guy would have. Surprisingly it suited her. It still made look feminine but it made her look manly aswell.

 

http://teddykyu.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/20091203_parkshinhyesad_main.jpg?w=350&h=525 <-------- She looks like this~! hehehehe ]

 

~~~~~~  admired her new look and really started to like it.

Her mom then paid for the cut and they left to meet up with her father at a clothing store.

 

_______________________________

 

They met up with her father and walked inside the shop looking for clothes.

 

She walked around the huge store and gasped as she looked at the pricing.

 

From there on she let her parents do all the shopping and after 2 hours they finally bought outfits and went home to pack all her things as she would be moving into Infinite's home that day.

_________________________________

 

As they got home, all her things were put neatly into 2 big suitcases.

 

~~~~~~ then changed into her boy clothes and walked back to the car with the suitcases. She looked at the house for a good 5 minutes and got into the car closing the door behind her.

 

*I hope nothing happens. I hope everything will be alright* she thought as she looked out the window while the car was driving to Infinite's destination.

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

HEY EVERYONE~!!

 

First of all, HI~!

 

I'm Taejin or JJ!

 

It's nice to meet you all!

 

Hope you support this fic as this is the first Infinite fic I've ever written.

 

~^_^~

 

___________________________________________