End

Don't Flirt

 

“Why so quiet oppa? This will be fun really”

“I wish…but darling things are never fun enough if Nam Taehyun is there” I say with a scoff, I don’t expect the night to be fun, but as long as Naeri wants to be here then I’ll stay too.

“Come on let’s enjoy the night, can we?”

We quickly arrive to the club and it is crowded, I already dislike the place but I’ll try to have a good time with my girl… As soon as we pass through the door, people start greeting Taehyun, it seems that he’s very known here.

“Taehyun, my friend is nice to see you here, it’s been a while; how have you been?” Greets a guy.

“Good my friend, I returned because I’ve something very important to do tonight” He answers giving the guy a playful stare.”

Jerk.

“Sweetheart, let’s dance”

Naeri says grabbing my hand and pulling me to the dance floor. I’m not a good dancer but at least I don’t step on her feet, we danced for a while and when things we getting interesting the music stopped, Nam Taehyun was standing on the stage.

“Well for those who doesn’t know me, my name is Nam Taehyun, sorry for disturbing your night but I come here tonight to do something very important, I’ll confess to the girl I like for the second time even if she is already taken” the jerk says getting sighs from the girls, he wouldn’t dare…

“I believe I’m good enough to take her from here and I’ll show it now”

My hands turn into fists  and I feel that I can’t hold back my anger, but I’ll wait, I’ll see what will he do and after I’ll stick my fists on his pretty face and make him understand for once that Naeri is with me and he can’t take her.

Naeri looks at me and then hugs my waist as if she’s telling me that Taehyun words weren’t true, I know, but this is humiliating and things were too far because she kept being too kind to him and wasn’t clear from the beginning, I’m mad at her because I’ll have to beat this guy because she wasn’t brave enough to reject him.

Suddenly I hear Nam Taehyun’s voice singing getting almost every girl on the bar squealing over his oh so beautiful voice, mine is better though.

“Han Naeri, I’ve liked you for a while now and I’m tired of watching that guy beside you, believe me when I say he’s not good enough for you but I am, would you come to me?” He asks staring at us.

He walks to us and smirks at me, as he gets closer I smirk back and…

“Jongdae!!!”

My fist lands on his face, he falls over the floor and I follow while he tries to fight back, I was hit on the corner of my lips and start bleeding, I punch hard his face once again until some guys break us apart. Naeri runs to my side and take my hand leading me out of the bar to the car.

“Kim Jongdae, why did you pick a fight?” Naeri ask crying.

“Why? WHY? Because some guy was flirting with my girlfriend right in front of my eyes and even asked her to leave me because it seems that I’m not good enough for her. And you know what? This wasn’t the first time he did it, he has been watching her for a while now and I got tired. I’m tired because you didn’t do anything to stop him and now you’re mad at me because I did what I had to do.” I tell her angry, I had to do it.

Naeri stares at me and falls on her knees crying.

“Oppa I’m sorry, I love you, I thought Taehyun would understand and he didn’t so…I gave up and didn’t mind him anymore , I’m sorry I promise next time I’ll be clear to him and to any other guy, because there’s no one I love as I love you, forgive me…”

I stare at her and feel a pinch of guilt, I made her cry, I get on my knees, hug her thigh and kiss her forehead.

“I forgive you, and I should apologize too, I had not confidence, everyone said you guys look good together and… I’m sorry I let it all get me and my heart was filled with jealousy. I’m sorry babe I love you too.”

She stops sobbing and touches my face and I groan.

“Let’s tread these wounds”

I help her up and we drive home, Naeri treads my wounds and as soon as she finishes I lift her.

“What are you doing, you’re hurt silly”

“We’ll resolve our problems just like every couple does, on bed and this time I’ll teach you not to flirt again baby girl.” I smirk and kiss her lips. 

 

Thank you for reading ^.^/