The WHO

Puppy Love

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Vic..” a guy with the same age of me and a friend?? Call me.

 

Why on earth is he here also, at the same place? I know it’s the fact that we lived in the same city in a country and we were classmates back then.

 

I don’t hate him. Its just that last month he admitted that he loves me since we were in grade school. I don’t like him, girls in school like him he is the heartthrob but I don’t know I’m not attracted to him.

 

He’s name is Cho Kyuhyun, rich, spoiled brat, heartthrob, Face of the school, anything that connects to his face. He always try to get my attention all of the girls are envy of me. But in the end I always bring them back to him. I don’t want to receive gifts especially if I don’t like the person who is giving me.

 

Lastly, the reason why I don’t like him is that he is the son of the company who wants to have a partnership to us but Dad said that they only want to be partnered to us because there company will be in bankrupt.

 

Hey” I only said to him.

 

Nichkhun who is beside me didn’t say a word maybe he is super confuse who is this hella person is.

 

“So what are you doing here?”Kyuhyun asked me as I fake a smile awkwardly holding the bear Khun gave to me a while ago.

 

“I’m here to spend time…”I paused a while and look at Khun.

 

“with my boyfriend”I said without thinking and link arms with Khun and just smile to him.

 

“Whhhaat” Kyuhyun said with a shock face.

 

“Yes my boyfriend” I said proudly while holding Khun’s arms

 

“Kyuhyun, I want you to meet Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, My boyfriend, Khun, this is Cho Kyuhyun, a classmate”I introduced them to each other.

 

I think Nichkhun can read my mind so he extended his arms to have a handhake to Kyuhyun.

 

“Nice to meet you, Kyuhyun”Nichkhun said behind me.

 

“Nice to meet you too”Kyuhyun answered but still in schock expression.

 

“Oh, Mom and Your mom is waiting to us at the resto, so lets go”I said to Khun while Kyuhyun is dumbfounded.

 

“Bye, Kyuhyun! Gotta go”I said while we walked linking arms.

 

---------------------------------------

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

He is her boyfriend. I’m much better. I think his just a normal guy who lives in different country and some American boy type.

 

I’m sure Victoria can love me. I will do anything just to break them up. I will win for Victoria’s heart.

 

That Nichkhun, I want to tear him up for stealing my Victoria.

--------------------------------------

Nichkhun’s POV

 

What, I’m her boyfriend? Funny but I find it cute. What if I will start courting Victoria? Hmm. But first I will need to ask Aunty Vicky first.

 

We were walking without even talking then finally…

 

“Yah, Vic, Do you have anything to say”I said.

 

“Hmm, oh! Well. As I said You’re my pretending boyfriend”Victoria said without hesitation

 

“What! Who’s that guy?”I asked her

 

“He wants to date me or court me, in short he is in love with me, I don’t like him, all of the girls in school are attracted to him but I’m not and my family don’t want him because of his reputation”Victoria explained to me.

 

So the only reason is that he really don’t like him. I’m happy knowing that. I have a chance on her do I?

 

“So who do you like?” I asked her

 

“Hmm, I think I like someone now”said and smiled to me and walk and leave me in my place dumbfounded.

 

“Was she admit that I she likes me? Am I too delusional? .. haha. Khun relax” I’m talking to myself

 

“Hey, are you planning to just stand there whole day”Victoria shouts.

 

I walked to where she was and we headed to where our parents are.

 

Mom, Auntie Vera! You look like you are teenagers” Victoria praised the two mother

 

“Hmm, Qiannie! Stop blabbering. Haha”Auntie Vicky said while laughing along with Mom.

 

“So where did you get that big teddy bear? Did you again bought that kind of stuff?” Aunti Vicky asked her daughter

 

“Actually…”before Victoria can continue her words

 

“I brought this for her, as a gift of being a friend to me”I said and I look to Victoria who is definitely blushing

 

“So you tow got along so well.“the two mother looked at each other and communicate through their eyes. Now I’m pretty sure that if I asked Auntie Vicky to court Victoria I think she will gave her blessings. And that would be very nice

 

We ate are lunch at the restaurant and the food was so great. After eating we buy some things to our new house beside Victoria’s House and after the shopping spree. We will take a look at our house. I’m so excited. But our house has no Swimming Pool unlike Victoria who has a pool but that’s okay, were neighbors’ though.

 

We’re heading now to the house and Mom and Auntie Vicky talking nonstop to the plans at the house. While Victoria and I are glancing to each other and talking about the past like what we do when we were young in school something like that. Were opening our relationship.

 

Finally, we’re here, we decided to go to the house and tada! The house is big has many rooms and has 2 floors. Big kitchen , a garden, an underground and the best is has a way to the rooftop its like a veranda at the roof.

 

“Its nice, Vicky, thanks for helping us to have this house”Mom said and they hugged.

 

While we are on tour at the 2nd floor where the bedrooms are. Mom counted the rooms and said

 

“Oh, Vicky you said to me this morning that when time comes that I and his father is in a business trip Khun has a room in your house and you will have a make over to turned it into a boy bedroom”Mom said facing all of us

 

I don’t know that Auntie Vicky said that. I was so happy knowing that I have a place in their house and planning to make over it.

 

“Now, Victoria has a room too in our house and I will reconstruct it to turn into a beautiful girl bedrrom., so Victoria just tell me whats the theme you want to in your room here okay” Mom said happily while Victoria run towards Mom and hugged her

 

“Thanks Auntie.”She said

 

No One’s POV

 

Since they were born Khun and Victoria now that their parents are always have a business trips but its okay for them because every time there parents don’t have trips they are still a regular family who is happy and full of love.

 

 

 

Boring? Boring? Boring?

Lack of ideas

I don’t know what to write next.

Happy Lunar New Year

Form 13 subscribers now its 24. Thank you.

Will re-watch WGM-Khuntoria Episode so I can have ideas. Thanks.