Play Trick

Puppy Love

 

Play Trick

 

The school days are coming and Vera enrolled Khun to where Victoria is attending. These past few days, they were busy reconstructing there house

 

Victoria’s POV

 

We went together to the school its Nichkhun’s first time here so I want to tour him. We walk around because we arrived 30 minutes early at school.

 

Then we passed by to a bunch of es in school. Ever since I enrolled here they were the bully. They always tease me when I’m alone, saying that I’m just a trash to this school just a spoiled rich brat. I always ignored them but when I have someone around me they were so friendly, inside the classroom they pretended to be my friends because they know that my family is one of the influential family or company here in Korea. The fact is that all of their fathers are working under my dad so they want to be closed to me.

 

Yuri is the so called queen of them. She wants to get all the attention people are always giving me. I’m on the top of our class but she wants to beat me but she always fail to the exams because she never study and she’s so busy bullying others.

 

When we were about to cross them. Yuri and her gang approach us.

 

“so who is he?hmm.“Yuri said as he pointed to Khun.

I don’t know what to say, I gave Khun a smile or a look to help me.

 

Finally, Khun said…

 

“I’m her boyfriend, Nichkhun Horvejkul”speaking in English language. I don’t know why Khun suddenly spoke English to them. Yuri can understand some English but of course she’s not that good as me.

 

When Yuri and the others heard what just Khun said there mouth dropped.

 

“What, You are handsome and so charming to be Victoria’s Boyfriend”Yuri said still looking and glaring at us

 

“Baby, what she is talking about?”Khun asked me smiling in English language again

 

“Oh, Baby, she’s saying that you are too much to be my boyfriend”I answered him with the same language, we were like playing tricks on Yuri and I had so much fun

 

“Hey, Yuri, my boyfriend cant understand that much in Korean Language”I said to Yuri and I’m pretty sure that she understand it.

 

“ha, just hold onto him, maybe One day I can snatch..” she said while she hold khun’s shoulder try to seduce him “him from you!”

 

“Try me!”I answered her back

 

“Lets go Girls.”Then she told her gang to follow her.

 

After Yuri and her gang left…

 

“What just happened?”I ask khun and he is still smiling to me.

 

“I just can smell it that those guys bully you here so I played a trick, from now on Vic ..”he said as he hold my hands and place it on his chest which I can feel beating fast. “ I Nichkhun Horvejkul will be your BOYFRIEND and Protector and remember I cant speak Korean. Haha” he said.

 

“I like it, Thanks Khun, here’s a sudden present for you” I said as I hug him and I can feel that he was so shocked but he hug me back and that is good to know. Maybe I’m really falling in love with this guy.

 

Sorry for the hiatus!!

Comment please