A gift

Puppy Love

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

The day hasn’t started yet and many happenings I cant forgot. I know that its only been 12 hours since I met Victoria but I don’t know why we are now so close like we met several years ago.

 

Today, we will go shopping furniture’s and some stuffs to our house where is beside there house. Since its not yet cleaned that’s why we are living in there house for now.

 

“Khun, do you mind to sit at the back? Together with Victoria?”Auntie Vera asked me as we head to her Car.

 

“Oh no problem Auntie, as long its okay to Victoria”Then I look and glare at Victoria who is smiling to me. Of course I cant forget the icing scene a while ago.

 

“Okay, we can sit together at the back”Victoria said while she go to the back and sit comfortably

 

I then now go to her side and I was uncomfortable I moved a lot during our ride.

“Yah, are you sure you didn’t do or put some silly stuffs here?”I asked her and look straight into her eyes

 

“Is that the reason why you are uncomfortable sitting?”She asked me and gave me a smiling face

 

“Yeah”I answer her

“Don’t worry, I never do anything, hahaha..”she said and laugh

 

“Why are you laughing?”I said to her and gave a Khunfusing look

 

“nothing, its just so cute of you being scared”the she pinch my cheeks

 

“Hey don’t punch me!”then I tickle her and that makes the car so noisy because of us.

 

“Look, Vicky! They are so cute”Nichkhun’s Mom said to Victoria’s Mother beside her.

 

“I have a feeling they will last forever just like us”Vicky said while her eyes are still on the road because she was driving

 

As soon as they arrived at the mall they started looking around and Vicky and Vera who walk together while Nichkhun and Victoria are behind them chatting and Talking comfortably.

 

“Kids, We will be going to a salon over there, do you mind to watch us or wait for us or would you like to look around and enjoy the mall?”Auntie Vicky said

 

“Can we go together to that store Victoria? I want to buy something”I asked Victoria immediately, of course I want to have a moment with her.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Did I just hear it wrong, he is asking me to go with him?

 

“Hmm, since it was awkward to wait for Mom inside the salon, okay lets go”she said and

 

“Bye moM, bye auntie!”we said and walk together like best friends.

 

We walk together; I want to ask him what he will buy to the store full of Teddy Bears.

 

“Vic..”Khun said.

 

Wait a minute did he just call me Vic, only my close friend can call me with that nickname

 

“I just want to ask you, if you will be the girl and I will give you a teddy bear, what kind of teddy bear would you want in all of these?”He suddenly asked me, I think he has a girl friend and he will be deliver it to her but why on earth my heart suddenly stops and my mind suddenly became blank. Am I jealous?

 

“I think all girls will love a big teddy bear…Just like this”I answer him and gave the teddy bear I love the styles and color. This is the life size teddy bear

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So if a guy will give you something like this, you would be very happy?”he asked me again. Ah I hate this moment.

 

“Of course,”I only said.

 

“Okey, lets pay it now and I want to go again somewhere!”he said while he pay the bill.

 

Now, he wants to go somewhere, where?? buy a rose and go again to some delivery shop so he can deliver it to her girl friend. Ahh, Victoria, stop it,

 

“Hmm, here! You want to go and have a sit here”I said to him while we take a sit at a bench beside a fountain inside the mall.

 

“Yes, and there is something I want…”I cut his words.

 

“There is a delivery shop over there, so you can now deliver it to your girlfriend” I said sarcastically

 

“Whhhattt”he said.

 

“Honestly, I don’t have a girlfriend, Second… I want to give this to you”he then handed me the teddy bear we bought a while ago.

 

“Is this true or kind of a joke again”I said without having an expression on my face

 

“Its true, this is for you a gift,”he said and I can tell his telling the truth because his eyes tell.

 

“Thanks, you’re the first guy that kiss me then second you’re the first guy also who gave me a gift like this, Thank you”Then I gave him a sudden Hug, I myself can’t explain why did I do that.

 

“Welcome, so glad to hear that”He said while we were hugging.

 

We lose the hug and suddenly…

 

“Vic..” a guy with the same age of me and a friend?? Call me.

 

Who would that be?

 

Hey, sorry to my 13 subscribers. I now update this story. Sorry. .. So how was it.

I also have another fanfic that’s why I cant update this

“Marrying you is not a crime” that’s the other fanfic I’m busy with.

And that fanfic will end soon so I will update this story again often.

Thanks for reading this and please comment.

I just re-read this whole story and I found out that it has a lot of spelling error sorry I didn’t check that time.

Please comment and Subscribe.