Ugly Coat

Dark Horse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its 03.03 PM

The bells ringing passed my ears. Yeay finally the school its over. Good bye school!!!! I took my bag and walked out fast even before the teacher come out. The diva  always be the first right? Kkkk

 

Then someone irresponsible person bumped my shoulder.

 

KWON !! “YAHH!!” I yelled to him but he just walked straight. Really you ignore me?

 

He bussy talked with his phone ,“私は今、オフィスに行く途中によ” (* I’m on my way to office now)

 

Isn’t that Kwon s? Why is he talking in japanesse? AH right he’s from Japan..but still what’s his mean about office? Is he part time worker? But it didn’t suit with his image……wait isn’t my business hahaha why should I care?

 

I walked to hall of the school and finally passed the gate. I took my phone and start dialing my uncle. But then there’s no answer. He didn’t pick it up. He should be fetch me up today since I don’t know the Seoul city’s road. I tried again but still he didn’t pick it up so I decided to call his girlfriend.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo this is Chaerinnie…are you with Tablo now Unnie?”

 

“Ah Chaerinnie wassup? Anniyo. I’m at my agency. Is there any problem?”

 

“No….its okay talk to you later Unnie bye bye”  I said turned off the call. What should I do now? I have to buy some coat and socks because the weather become cold and cold. But then I don’t know the direction to the boutique. The hell…how pathetic I looked now.

 

Someone called me from behind. “Chaerinnie! I thought you already go home” AH its my prince(ss)!! “I’m waiting my uncle to pick me, whats wrong?” I asked Bom and the others. Wait who is girl with black long straight hair? “We just about to go shopping and we would to take you..” said Minzy explained to  me. GOSH!! THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU.

 

“Dara this is Chaerin..Chaerin this is Dara from 3-1 she’s Yongbae gurrrrl” Bom introduced the girl with black long straight hair. She has very thin body. “Ahh you really pretty Dara” I said with smiled..wait I shouldn’t say that!!! That’s words that man should tell for his woman. Why I feel like a man in here….

 

“You are prettier than me Chaerinah btw nice to meet you” she said shaking her hand with me. “Then Chaerinah do you come?” Minzy asked me, “Im so totally in!” I said while grabbed their shoulder and started to walk down the stairs.

 

Suddenly a mini sedan car stoped in front of us. The window’s car suddenly revealed and its Yongbae!! “Oh Chaerinnie coming too?” he surprised looked at my presence. So I was in the back seat with Bom and Minzy. While Dara is in front with Yongbae. The car atmosphere is so crowded because Bom didn’t stop talking while Dara giving her respond and Yongbae laughed while me just listening their chat and Minzy busy checking her phone.

 

Okay I cant just stay silent like this I should in the chats! “So what do you think about Mr.Teddy, Chaerinnah?” Asked Yongbae when the car stopped because the traffic light was red. “I kinda dislike him but don’t hate him….oh his voice is husky!” I said while checking my hair with my screen phone. “You should listen his song and you will fall for him” said Dara seems like ‘already-fall-with-mr-doll-husky-voice’. “But you just fallen for me right?” Yongbae girlfriend.

 

Awww sweet couple. No no I’m not jealous okay?

 

“So when is last time you come to Seoul anyway?” asked Bommie change the topic of gossiping. Okay the press conference part II is just about to begin…. “I think when I was elementary school and I already forgot every road in Seoul..because too many road and its confused me!” I said trying to tell them my concern.

 

“Should we give uri Chaerinnie little Seoul city tour?” suggest Minzy who finally put her phone off. Did she just say…uri chaerinnie? I FELT LOVE. “Did someone said tour? Its my speciallity!! Just give it to me” said Yongbae grinned from the front seat.

 

…….

 

Okay finally after going around the town, we arrived at the clothes boutique. Its more like fashion district if it was France. You can find any kind of clothes in this district. But its little bit pricey than the boutique that we can find in a mall. Ahh I miss France.

 

We separated into 2 team. I’m with Bommie while Minkki with Dara and Yongbae. Me and Bommie came into ‘S’ Boutique and looked their brand collection. This boutique had vintage and classic theme. Even they sale wedding dress. LOL I’m just want to have simple yet warm coat.

 

“Where is the coat display?” I asked the shopkeeper who seems like busy counting money in the cashier. Wow this boutique is so large but then there just one shopkeeper..the hell’s wrong with the management here…

 

“Its on the left corner near the scarf” she said just pointing her hand from the cashier place. Oh how kind of you….

 

So basically we listened the direction that the shopkeeper told us.

 

“Don’t you think its too expensive for you?” asked Bom took a look at the price tag one of the coat on display. “Its original” I said while took few coat from display and tried to wore it in front of the mirror. And unexpectedly  the shopkeeper came and tried to help me.

 

But then the shopkeeper realized that me and Bom just wore high school uniform, “I’m sorry but if you aren’t interest with our product please leave soon because the store its about to close” she said with cold voice. I turned my  head and cant believed with what I just ing heard from my ears. “Eyy you must be think we don’t have money right?” I asked her with smirked.

 

Bom who smell ‘fight’ came at location and stood up beside me. “You shouldn’t greet your customer like that even tho we are more younger than you miss” I said while handed a brown coat to the shopkeeper. “I’ll pay it with my own credit card”

 

“Chaerinahh” Bom turned her head to checked if the peoples heard what crazy friend just said. “I’m so sorry miss for my attitude thank you for shopping” said the shopkeeper handed the shopping bag to me and my credit card back.

 

Meanwhile when they finally done with their shopping. “YAAHH $1690 just for piece of ugly coat? You are totally crazy” yelled Bom tried to acted like a mother who scolded her daughter because spent all her money. “I don’t know the price will be $1690..and tho you should have stop m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter