Do you want to build snowman?

Dark Horse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wait isn’t that annoying boy I just met on bus? Don’t tell me he is one of my classmates?? Its like one of the plot story that happen in drama that Harin always watched. But no no drama is full of . And its not my style. Especially with boy like him!

 

“Miss Lee you can sit with Miss Gong or you can take the empty seat” said the teacher directed which seat that I should pick. The hell I can clearly see with my eyes where should I sat on.

 

But wait…what should I choose…sitting with this brown hair girl or sit in empty seat alone…? If I choose the seat beside Brown hair girl what if she dislikes me and start talking bad about me? But what if I choose the empty seat..i might be didn’t recognized by all class….

 

Okay I prefer to choose sit in the empty seat. Don’t ask me why… you know getting hate is worst than didn’t recognize by all your classmates.

 

“Okay so there is one another student from abroad who will join our class…Mr.Kwon please introduce your self” the teacher said while stepping down from in front of class and let that s boy introduced him self.

 

“Kwon Jiyong. Japan. Nice to meet you.” he said with cold sound. I can felt the coldness from my bones..okay my joke is bad. But he was so cold. Like didn’t want to socialized with another people. Eh this is the type of kid who will got bully by his friends right?

 

His name is Kwon Jiyong..pfft more like Kwon s for me.

 

I don’t know I think this s have prince syndrome just looked at how he talked. Well he probably have some tooth problem so he barely can speak ewww gross.

 

Before teacher could open his mouth again he already walk into OH MY GAWD MY CHAIR!!! WHAT THE THAT KWON S WANT TO SIT…wait what….. brown hair girl.

 

Okay….relax Chaerin. Why that s have to sit with you right? I mean I should be gratefull right and say thank you to god to save me from my worst nightmare. But who will be my seat partner? I mean I hate to be alone…someone please save me….

 

 

…….

 

Chaerin and Jiyong got some short school tour from Dong Yongbae, the leader of the 3-2. He basically showed them the gymnastic room, chemistry laboratorium, art design room, music room, canteen, teacher’s room, and the last is the lockers which on school hall.

 

“998 is yours Miss Lee” said Yongbae gave Chaerin the key to her now locker. “Ah Miss Lee sound too old how about just Chaerin?” she said while smiled to him. “Okay then Chaerin” he said and let Chaerin opened her locker.

 

“Can you please hurry up and give mine?” asked Jiyong interrupted their business. “Sorry yours is beside hers, 999” Yongbae said gave him the key to Jiyong’s palm. He sighed. “Is there any other lockers room that empty?” he asked with cold eyes.

 

Chaerin and Yongbae looked at him with surprised. “No…this is the only one empty” answered Yongbae but then Chaerin finally understood with Jiyong’s word. “Yes if there’s one please tell me because I felt uncomfortable having my locker beside his” said Chaerin closed her locker with strong pushed and leaved the guys with sassy walk.

 

“So Jiyong….do you know her before?” asked Yongbae. “Its Mr.Kwon, and I don’t know her” Jiyong answered with cold and leaved Yongbae alone. Yongbae took long breath, “What’s wrong with this tranfered students…” he sighed watching their leaved path.

 

Someone called him from behind, “Yongbae-yah!!” he turned his head and saw lived version of Barbie figured in front of him now. “What are you doing? And why you didn’t reply my text?” she asked and showed him her phone.

 

…..

 

I felt so bored. I was in the roof when that kwon s come like wrecking ball when I was about to smoke. Before I have to experience unwanted experienced, I left the roof and back to class.

 

Ahh I just remember, I should have to socialized with others. I mean I don’t want to be miss lonely. And I have to say sorry to that short guy what’s his name again…oh yes Dong Yongbae, before he have negative thinking about me. And he’s cute.

 

The school is really different…I mean I felt so alone in here. Well in France, you met new friends today and the next day you wake up on his bed. Nobody tried to talk to me. They are just busy with their gangs.

 

Okay…my to do list now is trying to talk with someone. Okay so here we go….i just have to step in to the class and talked to girls. Like asking them, “Hey is there any news about school that new student have to know?” LOL I’m making my self looks like nerd.

 

The class is too crowd. There’s bunch of girls gossiping, the boys have some mini concert with broom in the corner of the class, some nerds who busy reading their books..and who is that person sit in my table!!!!

 

And more important is…he put my bag on the freaking dirty floor.

 

Without more thinking, I came to him with rushed and faced him. “I’m sorry but you sit in my seat” I said with glared. And like some scenario in drama, the class is being so silent all of sudden. “Miss blonde…this is mine first” he said with smirked on his lips.

 

“Then you don’t have to put my bag on the floor mister” I said with glared. Why did I have to trough this hard school life I mean its just first day and I have two boys hate me…its weird isn’t?

 

“Aw I’m sorry miss blondie I didn’t see your bag fall from the chair” he said with sound of mocking. “It didn’t fall you threw it and what you have done its bad” I said wanting him to at least clean up dirt on my bag.

 

He stood up all of sudden but he move forward me and leaned his face closer with mine. First thing that you see in someone’s face is eyes right? But not for me…I saw his lips..its thin lips…okay I’m not ert. “Can you please repeat that again?” okay this is the scene that the first man role will falling in love with first girl role. But okay I already imagining too far.

 

“Seunghyun-ah you cant do that to new student and she has name don’t call her blondie” someone interupped. Awww charming prince…sss its GIRL with brunnet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter