My type

Long time no see, baby.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night seemed like a enthralling dream which Bobby could not help but be trapped in. A warm smile played on the edge of his lips as his gaze shifted to the peaceful sight of her sleeping beside him. It must be an illusion, he chided himself. How could this all be possibly real? God knows how many times he had missed her in this three years, how many times he had stared at her photo in his wallet when he was worn out or depressed. To be able to see her from such close proximity, not to even say share an intimate night with her; this must be God answering his prayers. His nose twitched slightly as nostalgia and gratitude overwhelmed him, and his orbs could not help but well up with tears. "Thank you," he whispered under his breath as he leaned in closer to the sleeping Jennie, cherishing the opportunity to take second glances at his favoutite girl. "thank you God for bringing her back to me." Lifting a finger of his, he hesitated for a moment as he tried to resist the urge to touch her again, but gave in and caressed her cheek with tender love. This was all he had longed for. His heart swelled with pride and contentment, as he indulged in the current juncture, but not for long. He still had responsibilities to carry, and as much as he would love to, his relationship could not be the focus now. He had to focus on his chance to debut instead.

Rays of sunlight trickled through the gaps between the curtains, illuminating the petite beauty's prominent facial features and making her extra mesmerizing. Bobby stole one last glance of her before he took a quick time check. 7:36am. There was so much reluctance in him, but he knew he had to go. Practice time started at 8:30am, and being one of the senior trainees, there was more responsibility on him to be punctual. Slipping out of the bed quietly with little movement, he quickly slid on his clothes and grabbed all his belongings, being careful not to wake her up from her deep slumber. Every footstep he took towards the door made his heart wrench a little more, but what could he do? He was still a trainee; he still had not fulfilled his promise of becoming a singer. He was a man of no value for now, how could be possibly dream of wanting to be with Jennie together again? Drawing a long breath as his hand clamped around the doorknob, the youth clenched his jaw tight and left the suite with a heavy heart.

 

 

 

 

She had been waiting in expectation, praying quietly that he would choose to stay for a while longer with her. Her eyes gently fluttered open after she had picked up the clicking sound of the closing door, and a soft sigh slipped out from within her. Did she not know him well enough to even hope for this? Sitting up on the bed from her sleeping position, she could not help but curl into a ball to sooth her wounded heart. Of course, his dreams were more important than anything else in this world. How selfish it must be of her, to even harbour the thought of him staying on and giving up on practice time. Now that she had become a trainee herself, she should be more understanding towards him, and do her best to strive towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter