Always

Long time no see, baby.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years ago

"Yah! Jennie Kim!" The sixteen year old bunny-toothed boy with slit eyes grinned as he shouted for the girl who was busy staring at the ground outside of her house. "What are you doing there?" He ran over to meet the long haired Asian girl, whom he had been infactuated with ever since he was thirteen years old. It was difficult for him to grow up as one of the few Asians in this district, but the companionship of Jennie had made it a lot better for him. That mesmerising sight of her soft luscious locks, along with her cute baby face and playful smile always managed to warm him even in the coldest winters, though he refused to admit it in front of Jennie due to his ego. 

"Nothing much, I'm just pretty bored. Mummy's out for work again, so I'm alone at home." A soft sigh escaped from Jennie's lips as her foot kicked the dirt. Bobby watched her silently as his lips pursed together. He knew the girl was feeling down-- of course, he knew her better than anybody else in this district. Jennie grew up in a single-parent family, and Mrs Kim had to take up two odd jobs in order to pay for their living expenses and Jennie's school fees. Like Bobby, she attended one of the prestigious middle schools which emphasized on the arts as much as the academics, and Mrs Kim always felt grateful towards the school for giving Jennie the opportunity to attend classes there despite their not so well-off family background, hence she never complained once about the costly school fees that she had to fork out. Bobby understood Jennie's guilt towards her mother whenever she went out at ungodly hours to work, and secretly vowed in his heart to help Mrs Kim to take good care of her. "Yah, silly girl, why didn't you look for me?" He pretended to make an angry face with his arms folded, but quickly broke into an eyesmile as he grabbed Jennie's wrist. "Come, let's go my house to play video games!" Dragging Jennie along with him, a gentle grin surfaced on Bobby's face when he noticed a slight smile Jennie gave as they walked together. She looks the best when she smiles, Bobby thought to himself, but I'm not going to tell her that. It's so embarrassing! 

"Mummy! We're home!" Bobby shouted with glee as he repeatedly knocked on the door. He was always so eager to bring Jennie home, as though each time was a family visit with the girlfriend. "We? What are you talking about--" Mrs Kim rambled on as she opened the wooden door to the sight of Bobby and Jennie at the gate. "Oh, hello Jennie! Bobby didn't tell me he was bringing his girlfriend home~" Winking at the already blushing Bobby and the slightly flustered Jenny, Mrs Kim let out a hearty laugh. "Come in, don't stand outside! Auntie shall go and prepare some snacks for you." 

Cursing softly under his breath, Bobby felt his face heating up after his mother had reveale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter