Playhouse

In The Promenade

        We were passing at those shops for little kids. Coincidentally then, we are talking about our future kids. I wished it would get my body composition, eating and eating but still not getting fat, and your looks, your devilishly good looks that could make any girl swoon in any expression you make.

 

        “Donghae, baby, look! Let’s buy our future kids a playhouse!” I suggested, pointing out at the biggest playhouse at the store. It is made by a world-famous brand. I made you look at that little red door, the green plastic roof, and the yellow paint with a light green slide on the right. “I bet it has those mini-kitchens or sofa sets too,” you kidded and I playfully pushed you to the side.

 

        You laughed, showing those little wrinkles under your eyes. I wonder why they only show when you laugh. It looks like whiskers, cute whiskers. What do you call those muscles? I am no genius in Science. Maybe I should search on what’s that called and tease you for it.

 

        You looked at me, sincerely and full of love. “Someday, we’ll buy a house in the most expensive street in our country. We’ll install a big kitchen, a very homely living room, and of course, our dream bedroom,” you said. “Bedroom,” you whispered in my ear which made me tickle and eventually, giggle a very girly giggle. “Please, I’m dying for that! When is that going to come?” I sarcastically asked.

 

        I want it. I want it so badly. But you and I living under the same roof is impossible. But at least, I can still dream, right? It won’t hurt. Expecting is my choice. Loving you is my choice and I hate and love it at the same time.

 

        “Yoona, anything is possible,” you said as we are walking out of the shop. If they knew, all of the people will be looking at us, sending us dirty looks. It’s great that God created our heads not transparent.

 

        “Please, babe, you sound like a Coldplay music video,” I darted you a look, but I smiled; you laughed. “So, you hear music videos now, huh?” you joked as we walked around. “What if I do?” you slung your arm around my shoulders, snuggling me closer to you, making me all warm and fuzzy inside. You are the only one who can make me experience all kinds of spells. You are the magic.