Jinhyun/Jinsoo

Be My Valentine?

Plan 2: JinHyun/JinSoo

----

 

It was Valentines. And Jinhwan still didn't have a date. 

He wasn't desperate like Bobby, going around, asking almost every YG girl. But no, he didn't let Bobby come near Soohyun. 

Soohyun...

Well Soohyun is special to Jinhwan. 

Speaking of Soohyun, Jinhwan was thinking of asking her as his Valentine sweety. But he was a little too shy to ask. He sighed and walked from the cafeteria to the practice room iKon was currently using.

---

The door open, revieling Jinhwan. The members per usual, were playing around. But mostly, they were talking about Valentines Day tomorrow.

"I heard Hanbin ah's got a girl." Yunhyeong stated, everyone looked at him with weirded out faces. But he didn't change, the stupid grin on his face like it was forever there.

He showed his phone, it was his and Chanwoo's convo. "You guys can't be seperated-" "Hyung Hyung, I've become cupid <3" Bobby read out loud.

And the entire room became quiet. Until Jinhwan coughed, making everyone look at him. "Hello hyung." everyone waved and Jinhwan nodded, walking towards the door once again. Leaving the rest in the room confused.

---

The oldest immediately sent a message to Chanwoo. 

 

To: ChanMaknae

JUNG CHANWOO YOU BETTER HELP HYUNG.

From: ChanMaknae

To capture Soohyun ah's heart? kkkk, will do hyung~

 

Jinhwan bit his nails. What if it were something embarrasing? What if Soohyun didn't want to be his Valentine? He shook his head from all the negativity up there.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed.

 

From: ChanMaknae

Hyung. Please come down- to the bench place. ASAP.

 

He didn't need to be told twice and quickly raced to the place. The bench place was actually the green house, with a small bench next to the small building. YG sure does have a lot of places.

Jinhwan gulped when he reached the place. His hand quivered as it touched the glass door. Unfortunately, he wished that instant it wasn't glass. 

Jinhwan's view:

Chanwoo was kissing Soohyun!?

Actually:

Chanwoo was fixing her bangs.

 

He practically kicked down the door, 'there goes my allowence for a year' he thought as he made his way to Soohyun and Chanwoo, mostly his step were having a hard time to pick Soohyun and confess his love or to punish Chanwoo. Both Soohyun and Chanwoo looked back.

Chanwoo had a non-surprised looked when Jinhwan came up to him and grabbed his collar. The oldest hissed at Chanwoo and the latter chuckled.

"Good job hyung." he whispered. Then Jinhwan remembered everything, he blinked and whispered an apology before softly pushing him away.

He walked towards Soohyun who was the most confused one now.

"Oppa?" she called out with cute blinks. Jinhwan gulped. "Sorry, but no one kisses you but me." and he leaned in and kissed Soohyun.

Unintentionally, his hand slithered towards underneath her shirt.

"HYUNG SHE'S ILLEGAL-" Chanwoo so kindly reminded him from afar.

Soohyun turned crimson red and pulled back, covering .

Jinhwan too turned red and paniced. "M-mian Soohyun ah!" he covered his face. "It's ok." she covered her face too.

"Will you be my Valentine sweety?" he peeked and saw Soohyun nod, the male smiled.

"I love you." he said as he nudge her elbow with his, face still covered like her.

"I love you too." she said and a hand went down to hold his shirt, which the shirt was replaced with his hand.

---

Chanwoo watched the couple for somewhere not to far. He chuckled and smiled. Walking away from the sweet scene that he witness, and made by him.

"Cupid plan 2 fin."