Bonus: Yunwoo/Chanhyeong (myotpiniKonshhsandread)

Be My Valentine?

Bonus - to me :P : Yunwoo/Chanyeong

--------

It was Valentines. And Jung Chanwoo fell sick, sadly. He at least managed to make four people happy. HanHi couple and JinHyun couple. 

That still didn't change the fact that he was sick in bed on the most romantic day ever. Bummer.

He was stuck in bed, Bobby managed to ask Hanna for a one day date. While the rest went to a single karaoke trip, excluding him and Yunhyeong - who wanted to take care of his little version.

Then he heard a knock. Before he could answer the knock, a head appeared, with a stupid big grin spread on his handsome face. "Hello ChanChan. Are you feeling better?" What a idiotic question but oh well, it was from our alien right.

Chanwoo coughed and shook his head. Yunhyeong cooed and went to Chanwoo's bed. "There there~" he pat the maknae's head.

"Hyung." Chanwoo squeaked. The older hummed. "Your lips are pretty." He stared at Yunhyeong's glossy lips. The said older's eyes widen and Chanwoo noticed that he said that out loud instead of saying 'please get my medicine'.

He quickly covered his face with the thick blankets. His face was burning red, crimson red and the blanket was not helping with the heat.

'W-w-w-w-wha..why the hell did i say that!?!?' Chanwoo sobbed. 'Hyung must think I'm a ert.'

Outside the blanket world of crying Chanwoo, Yunhyeong stood still. Then he touched his lips.

"It's just the lip balm that he's complimenting right?" he said to himself. Yunhyeong gulped hard. Then he sat on the bed, stradling Chanwoo's legs.

He pulled down the blanket, revieling a crying Chanwoo. Yunhyeong bit his bottom lip. It would be a lie if he didn't think that Chanwoo looked cute, crying like that with a red face.

Yunhyeong sighed then slowly lower his upper body until his forehead was tapped againts the younger's forehead. He wiped Chanwoo's tears. 

"Why are you crying?" he softly chuckled. Chanwoo teared again, his lips quivering. "B-b-because." The younger sobbed but Yunhyeong waited patiently.

"W-what if hyung thinks I'm weird for saying t-that your lips a-a-are pretty." he let out a hiccup.

Instead of getting an angry reaction, Yunhyeong let out another chuckle. Making the younger confused and sobbed as he wiped his snot.

"How could hyung think you're weird? If you're weird, I'm ten times weirder than you." Chanwoo blinked. "I think you're very cute when you're crying." 

It was Yunhyeong's turn to blush, he turn his face to the side with his mouth covered and ears perking up with red tint on it.

Chanwoo blinked again, but then he smiled, showing his teeth. "Hyung." Chanwoo called out, and the older looked at him. The younger then sat up with his legs still being bind down by Yunhyeong.

He held the others forearm then lightly pressed his lips over the older's. "Saranghae hyung." he mumbled and Yunhyeong leaned in.

Then he pulled back. "Nado saranghae Jung Chanwoo." the older smiled. It was all sweet and lovely until Chanwoo coughed again.

"Ah! Go back to sleeping!" "If you sleep with me." Chanwoo grinned when he saw a red face lit until the ears. Yunhyeong pushed Chanwoo down then flopped beside him.

"Go to sleep." Yunhyeong ordered and Chanwoo did so, snuggling into the other's chest.

---

"Chanwoo ah? You didn't touch your medici-" The Kim trio appeared inside Chanwoo's room, and what they saw made them smiled.

"Shhs." Jinhwan ordered.

"Where's my 10000 won?" Jiwon smirked at Hanbin, the leader frowned and grunted, handing him the cash. Jinhwan shook his head and pushed the two out. He closed the door and placed the 'do not enter' sign at the doorknob, of course while snickering.

---

*The next morning*

Yunhyeong grunted and rolled ontop of the maknae, and got pushed back to the side.

Chanwoo rubbed his eyes, looking very innocent. "Hyung goo-" but a cough beat his sentence.

The youngest stared at his boyfriend. "Hyu-" "I'm" cough "Ok." cough

Chanwoo shook his head then pat Yunhyeong's head. "It's ok, yesterday you were my nurse, today, I'm your nurse." He grinned and tuck himself and Yunhyeong untder his blanket for private matters.

 

---

 

Nah, he just wanted to sleep more, of course with his beloved hyung. It's ok,i'm a ert too, or maybe it's just me.