Hanhi

Be My Valentine?

Plan 1: HanHi

---

 

"1,2,3. 4,5,6. bam!" 

Hanbin was currently teaching a new choreo for iKon to show to Mr.YG. Everyone was cooperating quite well and that made things easier for poor tired Hanbin.

Our cute maknae looked at his hyung. It was like Hanbin was showering in sweat. "Ok take 5!" the leader tiredly said, and slid down the mirror. 

Chanwoo sat beside Hanbin with sad furrowed eyebrows. "Hyung, you shouldn't overwork yourself." He said to Hanbin. And the elder smiled. 

"I want us to shine brightly, I'm willing to do anything." he closed his eyes and hums to their song, . 

Chanwoo grinned when he heard what the leader said. So he placed his head on Hanbin's shoulder and rested as he watched the other members fool around.

"Ahh!" the always loud Bobby cried out, making everyone look at him. 

"Tomorrow is Valentines Day!" he practically sobbed and flopped on the floor as the other members laughed and cuhckled at him.

Hanbin laughed a bit before closing his eyes, Chanwoo looked at him again. "Hyung." he whispered and got a hum from the older.

"Whose your Valentine?" Chanwoo innocently asked and Hanbin choked on his saliva, eyes widen.

The leader fumbled with his fingers.

"I've got noone but I wish for one to be.." and the composed leader's face turned red. Chanwoo pursed his lips. "Who?" 

Hanbin sighed, Chanwoo may be a good and kind maknae but he's a little too curious. "The girl who works with Jiwon." "Soohyun ah?" his voice wasn't so quiet anymore.

When Chanwoo said that, Jinhwan perked up to look at the both of them, his eyes turned into small judging ones. "Go back to resting hyung~" The maknae said and the eldest went back to napping.

"No, not Soohyun ah." "Hayi noona~" and Hanbin shyly nodded. "I'll keep it a secret~ don't worry." he grinned then continue to rest his head on Hanbin's shoulder. Then he tapped the older's hand.

"Hyung can i go buy choco cone?" Hanbin's eyes widen and a happy grin was on his face. "Yes you can~" and Chanwoo stood up to go down.

 

---

 

"Choco cone~ choco cone~ Actually i'm finding Hayi noona~ gehe~" Chanwoo sing song said as he skipped. 

Then a figure with long curly brown hair.

"Noona!" Chanwoo called out. Hayi looked behind and stopped walking. "Chanwoo ah?" she asked with squinted eyes, they were in quite the distant lenght.

Chanwoo ran towards her. "Noona. I need your help." from a smiley face, Chanwoo made a sad and troubled facial expression. And Hayi couldn't help but worry. 

"Theres a bit of trouble, but I don't want it to go big. Could you help me?" Chanwoo pleaded. "Of course I can." she grinned.

Chanwoo smiled then took out a piece of paper and drew a map. "Here, just follow. I'm sure you'll be a great help." he gave the map then run off to somewhere else.

Hayi looked at the younger who ran off then to the map. "Oh well, I've always wanted to be a heroine." she hummed then used the map.

 

----

 

Our cute maknae actually went to the toilet. He fished out his phone and dialed out Hanbin's number. It was all for his cupid plan. 

 

Hello?

"Hyung, help me!"

Eh? what happen? are you ok?

"I..i can't understand it myself but could you please help me?

Of course Chanwoo ah. Where are you?

"Umm, could you go to the small shop in here."

Alright, i'll be there. Wait for me.

 

Hanbin hung up and started to run lightly to the shop. Chanwoo on the other hand ran quickly to the shop.

He asked the owner to go for lunch and he will take care of the shop.

He wore a white moustache and a hat and apron. He hid under the counter because he wouldn't want to be seen just yet. 

Just then, he heard both humming and the sound of a  pair of sneakers squeaking. 'They must be here already.'

Then a loud bump sound was heard.

Chanwoo who was a good maknae wanted to help but it would ruin the plan so he silently sat under the counter.

 

-----

 

Hanbin placed a hand on his chest. Someone had hit his chest painfully. He gritted his teeth to the person but when he saw who it was, his mouth hung open.

Of course, it was Hayi. She was rubbing her head. "Ow ow ow." she pouted and Hanbin blushed crimson red. "A-a-a. H-hayi?" Hanbin managed to voiced out.

Hayi looked up and saw a red Hanbin, she herself then turned red. "Hanbin. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Chanwoo said there was trouble. You?" "Chanwoo said there was trouble..."

The two then fell silent, their eyes were in an eternal stare. Hanbin's hand went to hers to help her stand. "T-thanks-"

"How sweeeet~~~ Let me help you, young man." Chanwoo in diguise popped out.

He gave a rose to Hanbin then hold a camera to record it.

"What are you waiting?" he ushered and Hanbin nodded slightly in confusion. 

Then he understood.

"H-hayi." he coughed and stood up tall. "Will you be my Valentine?" he asked with one knee kneeled. Hayi covered .

She then smiled happily. "Of course~" and took the rose. Chanwoo smiled and watch the new couple hugged each other. He then took a picture of Hanbin kissing her forehead.

 

"Plan 1; Fin."