Pokemon Tournament round 1

Dangerous Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yuri's Pov                  As my opponent nods his head, he said   "Victreebel use vine wipe!"    Vines came from its side and was coming towards Sczior   "Use quick attack." I said as he went and dodge the attack   "Wow!! Look at that folks! Yuri's Sczior is so fast, I can't even see where he is anymore." Max said    Sczior then hit Jay's Victreebel and was pushed back as Sczior came back to me and was very calm for this tournament cause my pokemons know that I want to win this, even if I'm the Sinnoh regions champion. But I usually give that spot back to Cynthia whenever Im gone, but yea... Im not fit for being a champion... It doesnt suit me.. I like to travel around the pokeworld to meet new pokemon and stuff and so yea.. but sometimes I go back and challenge some trainers, but they just couldnt beat me... Thought I would give some advice to them and they would do their best next time.. Anyways, back to the tournament.   "Victreebel took the hit, but still able to battle as Scizor has no scratch on him." Max said as Jay said   "Use razor leaf!"    "X-scissor!" I said as both attacks collied and made a huge explosion   KABOOM!!!!   "Whoa!! what an explosion! Both attacks made a huge explosion and I cant even see a thing!" Max said as I heard Scizor said    One down, two to go   I smiled and said   Ok...   "Victreebel!!" Jay shouted as the smoke was still in the air   As the smoke cleared off, Victreebel was on the floor, fainted as Scizor took some hits and was still okay.   "Victreebel is unable to battle! Scizor is the winner!" The referee said   "What happened here!!?? How did- Unbelievable! Yuri has defeated Victreebel!" He said as the crowd went crazy   We both returned our pokemon is their pokeballs and switched to another one.   "Mamoswine!"   "Blaziken!"    "Here is their second pokemon, Mamoswine and Blaziken!" Max said   "Let the battle begin!" The referee said   "Use Ice shard!"   "Flamethrower, go!" I said as both of our attacks made a steam fog.   Then hail begin to form   "Good choice of picking Mamoswine." I said to Jay as he looked at me   "Since you made hail, youu wont be able to see us." I said as he was confused   "What do you mean??" He asked   "Well, you'll see." I said as Blaziken went and blend in the hail since it was too hard to see.   "Wow. Mamoswine's Ability, hail has form. Since Blaziken is a fire type, it will take damage from the hail." Max said   "Use take down!" Jay said   Mamoswine ran towards us, but Blaziken dodged it without me telling him, because he could feel Mamoswine's foot steps and then I said   "Use Blaze kick on Mamoswine's side!"   "Watch out Mamoswine!" Jay said as Blaziken hit him from the left when his pokemon wasnt looking carefully.    Mamoswine then slide on its side to his owner as it was hurt badly   "Mamoswine get up! I know you can do it! Please!"   "Use Flare blitz!" I said as Blaziken charged himself and then ran towards Mamoswine as his pokemon was slowly getting up, but then got knocked over and fainted   "Mamoswine is unable to battle! Blaziken wins!" The referee said as he waved the green flag   "The last pokemon of Jay's. Will he defeat Yuri's Blaziken, Scizor and her unknown third pokemon??" Max asked as Jay threw out his last pokemon   "Swampert, Help me out please!" He said    "Swampert!   "Use Earthquake!" He said   "Blaziken, lets do it." I said as he nodded and jumped as high as he can   "Blaziken! Mega evolution!!" I shouted as I took out his stone as he glowed ______ Jessica's Pov                 As me and Fany saw as Blaziken was glowing, our faces were like 0o0   "What's going on with Yuri's Pokemon??" Fany asked   "It's mega evolving." I said as she looked at me   "Remember when professor Sycamore told us about mega evolution??"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter