Christmas Soup(G-Dragon)

12 days before Christmas bigbang(countdown)

You were in the bed laying down.Your boyfriend Jiyong went to go change your cold towel.

"Oppa ACHOO. you don't ACHOO have to get ACHOO anything i'm fine its just my allergies thats all.You said to him.

"Baby your not all right your burning up and your sneezing let oppa take care of you.Jiyong told you as he took your hand in his.

"Okay oppa if you want but can you please do me a favor.You asked.

"Sure baby anything.

"Can you please stop rubbing my hand i don't want you to get ACHOO sick.You said to him as he soon got his hand off of you.

"O sorry babe but let oppa make you some soup and make you feel all better.

Jiyong was in the kitchen preparing your soup but thing was he didn't know how to cook so he had to call back up.He then went to get his phone and call Youngbae.

"Youngbae are you busy right now.He whispered in the phone so you couldn't hear.

"No not really why is something wrong with___?Youngbae asked worriedly.

"Nah its nothing serious its just that she has a cold and i told her that i would make her soup but the thing is i really don't know how to even make soup.I don't want my jagiya eating soup from a  can i don't want her to know that i can't cook.He told Youngbae threw the phone.

"Alright alright hyung chill just meet me at the grocery store around the block and make sure you have the right disguise on.Youngbae told him before he hung up.Jiyong went to go check on you to see if you were still alive but he saw you sleeping peacefully.

"Jagiya oppa will be right back okay i'm going to the store right quick okay.He told you as he went to get the thermometer to see if your fever went down.

"At least your fever went down a little but i promise i'll be right back.He to you as he kissed you forehead.

Jiyong went to meet Youngbae but he didn't know here he was.

TO YOUNGBAE:Where r u i'm here at the store.

TO GD:Look behind you.

Jiyong turned to see his band mate but was tag along by none other than his girlfriend.

YOUR POV


You were sleeping until you heard Jiyong talking to you in your sleep.But after that you went back to sleep.After a while you woke up to the smell of soup.You gotten out of bed even though you were a little bit weak you gotten out of bed anyways you wanted to go see how your boyfriend was doing in the kitchen.You already knew he couldn't cook but he was trying his best to show you he could.

"Jagiya what are you doing out of bed your to weak to walk.He told you as he turned off the stove and made his way to you.

"Yah i'm alright i can walk i'm just sick thats all its not like i can't walk.You said to him as you walked to the table.

Jiyong went to get you a blanket so you could stay warm,

"So what are did you make cause what ever it is it smells good.You said t him as he took a bowl out.

"Its broccoli soup.

You couldn't believe your eyes when you he came with a hot bowl of soup.You were actually amazed at his skills.

"Be careful its hot.He warned you.

"Oppa who cooked this you asked him.

"AISH i did how could you not think i didn't cook this.He said with a pout as he folded his arms.

"Sorry oppa i thought you called someone to make this but i have to say that your cooking skills is amazing but how come you never cook when i ask you to.You asked him as you tried to touch his hand but pulled back.

"Cause i couldn't cook with someone watching me.He told you as a excuse.

"What ever but my soup should be cooled off by now.You took a taste of the soup and you were really surprised at how it taste.You turned to look at him wide eyed.

"What is it not good?Does it....You stuffed the spoon in his mouth so he could get a taste of how good it was.

You both looked at each other as he went to get another spoon so he could taste it.

"Oppa its so good but get your own bowl your gonna get sick if you eat from me.You yelled at him.

"Come on jagyia please its Christmas eve and if i get sick we both can stay in the bed together.He said to you as he still kept on eating.

"What ever but you can go fix us another bowl.You said to him.With that you both enjoyed a good Christmas eve soup that your boyfriend cooked.

 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BEEN ONLINE SHOPPING FOR FRIENDS BUT WILL UPDATE WHEN CAN DO COMMENT AND VOTE