Second day before Christmas(TOP)

12 days before Christmas bigbang(countdown)

This story is dedicated to my sister hehhe love you sis

On the second day before Christmas TOP gave to you.....

December 2

It was a special day for you.You and Seunghyun was going to go out for the first time.It was your first date that you ever had with someone.The way he asked you wasn't what you expected to be.

4 HOURS BEFORE

You were in class listening to the teacher giving his lesson on math.You always came in class either sleepy or not wanting to learn cause you absolutely hated math and everything about it.Finally the teacher was looking at the class knowing that you students needed a break so he stepped out for a moment.

"Finally he shuted up you said to yourself.Everyone went either to talk to there friend or go on their phones to text but you just turned around to talk to your friend Breonna.

"Bri you do know that your gonna fail this class if you don't stay awake right.She said as she raised an eyebrow.

"I know i know but its not my fault hes putting everyone to sleep.

"Truee.

"Hey bre here comes your hubby tae.

Breonna and Taeyang has been dating for sometime now and  he grew fond of her over time.But you have been taking some interest of his friend.You didn't know rather he was into so you just let it go and just stuck to what you always did.

"hey bri and hey my beautiful baby.Taeyang said to you and your friend bre

(Noting:Me and my friend have the same name but both of ours are spelled different)

"O hey tae why are you here aren't you supposed to be in english class learning english.You pointed out as breonna gotten up so she could sit on taes lap.

"Yeah but i just was passing by to see my jagiya.

"Aww how sweet.

All of a sudden taeyang pulled your best friend to leave and you was curious but you stayed out of it.After they left you plugged up your earphones and listened to some pop music and putted your head down and went to sleep.But before you were drifting to sleep you had someone poking you.

"YAYY what the....before you continued you looked up to see it was your crush Seunghyun standing over you.

"OOoo its you sorry but what do you want.You asked looking down feeling embarrassed.

"Well i wanted to say this meet me at the cafe at 6 okay.He said giving you that okay look.

"Ummmm....okay..you said but before you could even say that he was gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

it was 3 you gotten off of school an hour ago you went taken a shower early and washed your hair.Then you went to the kitchen to fix you a little snack.After you were done eating you went to take a nap knowing you were tried.

2 HOURS LATER

It was 5 and you were still sleeping until someone was calling you.You looked at the phone to realize it was an unknown number so you answered it.

"hello who is this speaking.You said in a tired voice.

"Is this Brianna im speaking to.Someone said over the phone.That voice sounded so familiar to you it was deep and y.

"Yes who am i speaking to.

"Its Seunghyun Taeyang's friend i didnt know how to reach you so i asked your friend for your number.

Ughhh "thanks alot bre for helping me out"You said to your self.

"I was just calling to remind you about our date in a hour don't forget.With that he hung up.

What is up with this guy hanging up and leaving like that GOSH.You gotten out of bed to wash your face and gotten dress.You wore a black pair of high waisted jeans with a black crop shirt that skeletons on it and a pair of black sneakers while you wore your hair down with a hat.You didn't like to wear a lot a makeup but you wore the cat eye look.It was 5:45 you had 20 minutes left so with you left the house and took the bus to the cafe.

You arrived a little early but you didnt care you waited.You see him enter wearing a t shirt and a pair of plain jeans.

"Hey i see that your early.He said as he sated across from you.

"Yeah.You couldn't stop messing with your fingers you was just to nervous to talk to him nor even look at him.

"You look really beautiful plus i like your style it has that kind of hip hop style to it.He said to you as you were blushing like a red rose.

"Uhhh thanks...u.. look handsome yourself.You said looking away from his stare.

All of a sudden he gotten up and sat next to you.You were nervous yet excited.He grabbed your hand and told you to stop being nervous and you did.The waiter at the cafe came and you ordered and he ordered.While you two were waiting for yall order you guys started to talk.You found out tha he was wasnt all that when he was back then then he told you how he wanted to become a rapper.You told him things about you and he was shocked.After you two finished eat you guys were walking thats when he stopped.

"Whats wrong?You asked concerned.

"Nothing i just don't know how to explain this but here goes Breonna will you be my girlfriend i promise i may not be the romantic type but i promise i'll make you happy.

You looked at him surprised you really didnt know he had feelings for you and here you are standing with him asking you to be his girl.

"Of course i would be your girl.He pulled you to his hug and kissed you.

"saranghae Brianna.

 

 YOU GOT YOUR FIRST AND FIRST DATE HEHEE I HOPE U LIKE IT AND PLEASE DO COMMENT