First day Before Christmas(Taeyang)

12 days before Christmas bigbang(countdown)

On the first day before Christamas Taeyang gave to you........

December 1st

You woke up to a delicious smell coming from the kitchen but before you went in the kitchen i ran to your bedroom window to realizre it was snowing(its really sonowing in seoul right now).You hurried and went to change into a long sleeve shirt with some skinny jeans and my black boots.You went to brush your teeth and wash your face after you was done you putted your hair in a pony tail to make it look simple.Thoughtless you,you forgot about your hubby you was so happy that it was snowing you didn't realize that he wasn't with you.

"Oppa....Oppa.You spotted Youngbae(I cant never call him by his stage name so i call him by real name) in the kitchen perpairing our breakfast.You hurried and ran towards him yelling OPPA like a little kid seeing snow for the first time.

"OPPA! OPPA! OPPA! its snowing oppa... its snowing.

"Ohh my jagiya acting such like a little kid so cute.He ruffled my hair at me while i laughed.

" I know oppa but can we go play in the snow oppa pleaseeeeee.I did my famous aegyo knowing that he can't resist me doing.

"Awwwww _____ why do you have to do your famous aegyo you know i cant say no but i guess wo but before we do lets eat breakfast first.

You was happy that he said yes so you jumped up and down like there was no tomorrow.You was really excited cause 1 this was your first time ever seeing real snow 2.you was gonna play in the snow with your hubby and 3 your hubby is with you.You hurried and ate like a mad girl.

"Slow down _____ the snow is still gonna be there by time your done.

"I know oppa i'm just excited thats all.

After you were done you went to get your gloves and  scarf but you couldn't find your ear muffs.

"____Are you looking for these?Youngbae held your ear muffs in one hand while looking at you like he wanted something.

"Yess can i please have it.

"Not until you give me a kiss.

You ran to Youngbae and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

"____ thats not a kiss and thats not where i wanted it.He said with a pout.

You wasn't in the mood to have a fit with youngbae you was to excited so you gave what he wanted which another kiss on his other cheek.

"Can we go now oppa you said as he held you tight.

"Yes ____ we can go.With that being said you grabed your hubbies hand and went outside.You and youngbae had so much fun that day it was the best first day before christmas ever.You and him had your first snow ball fight.He even tried to bulid a snowman that looked some what like you and you did the same.You two played outide in the snow all day you two even had fun with the neighbors kids playing with them you couldn't stop smiling of how much fun he was having with them.Night time crept and you was getting tired and cold so was Youngbae.

"____Lets go in its getting pretty cold.

With that you and him went into your appartmentYou went to make hot chocolate for the both of you.Youngbae laughed as he saw you had a chocolate mustache and you did the same.

"This was the best day ever i will never for get this moment.You said as youngbae held you close.

"Me neither ___ i'm glad you came into my life i never had this much fun since never.You turned to face youngabe you looked into his eyes and as he did the same youngbae leaned in and slowly kissed you.You kissed him back knowing this was your first kiss.

"saranghae___.He said as he stoped kissing you.

"saranghae to you to oppa.With that being said you two watched the snow fall together as you layed on his chest listening to his heart beat and him laying his head on top of yours.

 

So bascially he gave you your first kiss heheheh i hope you liked it comment on what you think