Chapter 5

When Will You Be Mine?

Chapter 5 

After the dinner 

"Hey babe do you want to go home and have some rest? I'll send you home? Because I have something on later" nichkhun asked while holding tiffany's hand.
"What do you have that is more important than me?" Hmph Tiffany frowned. 
"Nothing, hahaha lets go! I'll send you home" nichkhun then drag her
Along to his car. And drive her home 

***************************************

AT GENIE CLUB 

"Yah Tae! How have you been?!" Sooyoung asked. "I'm fine" Tae answers with a sly smile. 
"Yahhhhh tae lets get hyped up!! Come lets drink this!!" Hyoyeon than dragged Taeyeon to the bar table. And ordered rainbow shots. 

Taeyeon is so amazed by the bartender that made her rainbow shots. 
"Wow amazing, unbelievable" taeyeon said while looking at those shots. 
"Aish you this kid! It's just rainbow shots. You see it like as if there's gold or diamond " Sooyoung said while laughing 
Taeyeon then turn her head and look at sooyoung " pfft I never see how it was made before" and she rolled her eye. And turn back and take one of the shot glass and drink it. 
"Mmmmmm it's nice!! I love it, this drink is cool!! swagggggg" while Taeyeon was enjoying her rainbow shots. 
Taeyeon turn her head to her left. And she saw someone familiar.. She then take
Out her phone. And snap a few pictures of that person. And then keep her phone back to her pocket. And continue drinking. Taeyeon smirked.

After a few more shots,liquor.
Taeyeon and Hyoyeon was drunk. 
Sooyoung is the one that didn't drink much and is still conscious, unlike the other two. "Aish this two!!! How am I going to brink them back home?!?!" Sooyoung said while looking at those two.
Sooyoung decided called Yuri for help
"Yuriiiiiiii I need your help"
"Wae? What happen"
"There's 2 unconscious body with me, and I can't bring them back by my self"
"WHAT YOU KILLED SOMEONE?!?!"
"WHO DID YOU KILL, OMG SERIOUSLY SOO?!" 
"Yah yah!!! Chill!!! Ani! I didn't kill anyone, it's Taeyeon and hyoyeon. They're drunk and knocked out.. And I need your help to send one back to her house. And I'll take one."
"Ahhhh you scare me. Okay where are you now? "
"I'm at genie club!"
"Okay I'll drive there now. I Will Reach in 15mins"
"Ne"

So Sooyoung drive Taeyeon back to her house and yuri drive Hyo to her house. 

***************************************

Next day~
Taeyeon woke up on her bed.
"Arghhhh my head" Taeyeon then sat up. And she look at her phone and realise it's already 12pm. And Her school starts at 8am.
"Meh, I'll just skip school for today" Taeyeon then Lie back down. And started scrolling through her Instagram. And she saw a photo of nichkhun and Tiffany together at the restaurant. She felt a little angry & jealous at the same time.. And she decided not to like that photo. And just scroll pass. Tiffany never ever posted a pic with Taeyeon before on her Instagram. 

AT SM COLLEGE

 Tiffany sat alone today in the class because her Best Friend Taeyeon didn't come today. And she wonder why. 
So she decided to give a text to Taeyeon.

"Hey why Didn't you come to school
Today huh? you know I hate sitting alone"

Tiffany then press the send button.
And put her phone on the desk and continue doing her theory.

Taeyeon saw Tiffany message, and she replied " why don't you ask your boyf to sit with you?" After Taeyeon press sent. she locks her phone and went back to sleep

Author note:
Who do you guys think Taeyeon saw at the club?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.