Chapter 12

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

 

 

 

Jongin pulls his jacket tighter around himself as he curls up into ball. God, he muttering to himself: I’m freezing. The day is quite bright but he feels the cold dominating the morning. Even the fleece-lined jacket he is wearing don't seem enough. Before suddenly he feels a body gets closer to his back, making himself getting hot as there's a hand wrapped around his waist. He then opens his eyes once the light from the bathroom reaches his face. 

"Oh my god." A voice breaks he silence of the morning, he's Suho. "What you are you doing Park Chanyeol?" Suho blinks after capturing the taller hugging the tanned-skin man.

The taller chuckles. "Shh, you little boy. Let's our Jonginie sleep well since we don't have any classes in this morning."
Meanwhile, Suho draining his hair with a towel. "..and? What's the matter?"

"Aye, Suho, I am not going to kill him anyway." Chanyeol lower his voice. Jongin just continues to keep in silent, refrain himself from adding a fuel to the fire. 

Suho gets closer to Park Chanyeol before gently slapping the taller's . "You got your own bed dude." 

Chanyeol shrugging before letting a soft laugh. "You know you don't have a right to get the jealousy." 

Suho biting his lower lips. "You idiot, you just bothering him and making he feels uncomfortable." He rolling his eyes playfully. 

"What? He's cold." Chanyeol smirks. 

 

* * * * * 

 

Given a new duty as The Senior Assitant of Student Affairs, Taecyeon is indeed getting busy to deal with his works. He is going through his pupils homework. Often he needs to cross out mistakes with a red pen. Pages flaps in the wind and he needs to use his glass to weigh them down. He glances out of the window. 

The sky is getting bright. He don't have any classes in this morning. Suddenly, his door knocked by someone. He immediately cleans up all things that scatters on his table before uttering a welcoming words with a gently voice. He stands up from his seat once Jongin's parents comes into his room. He already knows about Jongin's parents since the first year of Jongin attended the high school.  He gives a bright smiles and bows his head lightly. The other two politely bows their head as well before pulls out their hand, asking for a handshakes. Taecyeon smiles, pulling out his hand immediately. 

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Kim." He greets while sitting on his seat once after the two sits on his front. "So, is there anything wrong or you guys just want to meet your son?"

The two looks at each other before giving a warm smile. "Jongin called us last night, he was saying that his nose was blooding these lately. Did he comes and tells you about this before?"

Taecyeon furrows his eyebrows and gently shaking his head. "I just met him during the class and never he told me about this, if I’m not mistaken."

Jongin’s mom, Sohyun, bowing her head and looking to her thighs. Obviously thinking about their one and only son, Kim Jongin. Joohyun gazing to his wife who’s completely worrying about their son. "Actually, we are about to take him to the hospital."

Taecyeon nodding his head. Mr. Kim's words is pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter