Chapter 10

Head Over Heels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10 

 

 

 

 

 

He laughs softly while he staring at the fan. "You hurt me and made me cry, yet I still love you. How stupid am I?" He smiles. He just really loves that doe-eyed boy. He feels a warm liquid rolling down from his nose slowly. He uses his fingers to check what it is. It's warm and red-black colored. He walk towards the mirror and takes a tissue from his bag. "Ugh- what is this?" He shrugs gently. Its already 3 in the evening, he's alone at his room. The sun already getting down outside. He sighs while his hand working on the tissue and wipes the blood. He takes his phone and immediately finding his mother's number. He sits on the bed, crossing his legs and starts calling for his mom. Its been so long since his last conversation with his parents. 

He don't really mind about his nose nor the blood, but since its getting worse these lately, he should at least tell his parents about it. He waiting patiently while his eyes looking around the silent room. He sketching a bright smile once he heard a voice from the phone.

"Umma? Is that you?" Jongin asks enthusiastically. 

    * * * * *     In a fancy appartment on a big city known as Incheon just South of Seoul, Park Jimin, the maid bustled in from the market. Her lips are tightly purses as she shakes her angular head indignantly. She let out a greet with a smile sketched by her face once passing the living room. "Anneyong, Mr. and Mrs. Kim." She flashing her innocently smile. The two that sitting on the couch tilts their head in unison with giving a bright smile. Jimin smiles and bowing her head before walk towards the kitchen, wishing to continue her works. 

Sohyun turns her gaze to the man that sitting next to her. She smiles before comes closer to the man and massages his shoulders. "Its been so long since we met our Jonginie. How have he been there.." She shivers. 

The man nods his head gently. "Should we visit him this weekend?" He smiles, keep his eyes on the screen laptop that placed on his thighs. 

"Obviously we should." Sohyun smiles. She feels grateful as she was given the best husband that very concerns about his family. 

"I think he's doing good right now since he didnt call us regularly." He saved his works before shut off the laptop and placing it onto the desk in front of them. He throws his gaze to his wife afterwards. "Do you think the illness still bothering him?"

"That's what I was thinking these lately. It makes me worried." She purses her lips. "We can't put our trust entirely to the doctor's words right?"

Her husband nods gently, throwing a soft smile. "Well, the doctor knows better than us. Plus, the doctor said he'll be fine soonest." 

Sohyun nods. "Still, we need to keep our eyes on him." 

Her husband pats her head. "Shh, everything will be okay." He smiles while messing his wife's hair.

Suddenly Sohyun's phone ringing loudly. She immediately takes the phone on the table and her eyes widens once she captured the name on the screen. "I-ts Jonginie!" She smiles passionately and looks to her husband while her hand pressing the green button on the screen.

"Umma? Is that you?" The voice asked enthusiastically. 

"Exactly! Its me Jonginie. How was your days? Is there any problems that you cant solve it by yourself? Did you take your meal? Oh yes, your roommates were good so far right? How was your study?" There's no one who cares more about us but our mother. Her husband shakes his head, blinks for a while. 

The voice on the phone chuckles softly. "Aye ma, tell me how to answer all the questions."

Sohyun chuckles after him. "Oh well, I just really missed you jonginie."

"I missed you too ma, and is appa there? Tell him that I missed him as well." 

Sohyun looks to her husband. "Oh indeed, he's here with me. You know what Jonginie, he said just now that he wants to meets you this weekend." 

"Seriously? Wah thats my appa." A chuckling comes out from the phone. "Umma, I want to tell you something."

Suddenly her face turns sour while she gazing at her husband. "Sounds like something wrong happened there."

"Well I dont really considered it as problem ma." He chuckles. "Its just, I think there's something wrong with my nose. It keeps bloody these lately." 

Sohyun looks at his husband with a wider eyes. 

"Whats wrong honey?" Her husband wondering. "Is there anything wrong with our son?"

She covered the screen phone with her hand so that her son couldn't hear their conversation. "I told you, we shouldn't trust the doctor entirely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter