First day of school

One Way Or The other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, here it is, the first day of the last year of school, Min Aye dreaded it because she knew it would be boring, Luhan felt the same.

Walking down the half-filled hallway, her shoes clicking along the shiny, polished,  floor, opening her locker Luhan greeted her,  "Sup." he greeted coolly. Min Aye playfully slapped him,"Ey, You’re not cool stop it man.." they both giggled and had a little chat about things before class, after about 10 minutes of straight talking and giggling The bell went off so she then got her text books. “See ya soon Mei Mei" he half shouted while walking away and waving his hands in the air," He will never stop being a kid, Tch well then, Min Aye you’re in for a treat later in life.." She told herself while smiling.

There was this girl In Seoul High, Because of her past She has changed ALOT; She is the school bully, She is ONE of the queenkas, They are the little wanna be's of the hottest guys of the school, They try to get as close as they can to them, effortly they all get rejected, The funny thing is that they never give up and don’t understand the words "Get lost'. Her name is Sophie.

The guys include:

 

 

Oh Sehun

 

 

Luhan

 

 

Kris

 

 

There are many other guys but those 3 are the top 3 guys of the school, they despite being those guys, They look cool and gave the "cool" boy style, but it’s to keep their Image, they always feel as they are going to burst when they do it, but it soon going to end... they hope. 

 

"What do you want" Min Aye spat, she didn’t have any time for this, if she would be late she would get into trouble.

"What?" she scoffed, she towered over Min Aye, this has been happening for 1 or 2 years now, she is used to it, she was then lost in her thoughts but then was pulled back into reality when she felt a sharp pain on her shin; Sophie had kicked her on the shin, " I am going now" The hurt girl limped into class, without getting caught. 

As the teacher was going through the lession she couldn’t help but get bored because she has already learnt it, let’s just say she is a human google, ask her anything and then she would know the answer.

. . .

Meanwhile, Luhan too was bored because Min Aye had already taught him this, tapping his foot impatiently waiting for the bell to go.

Soon after the bell rang signaling the first period has ended, The both at the same time dashing out to the soccer oval to play soccer, they both loved soccer and always played together.

 Cupping around , She yelled ,"Over here!", Catching Luhan's attention he  looked around and found her waving in the air, beautiful. Running to Luhan she kicked the ball to him, acting fast he kicked it back to her, She started dribbling the ball and started  running like there was no tomorrow.

 

Luhan running swiftly along the field he kicked a long distance kick and  ran to catch out to it doing it again Min Aye caught it and booted the ball up into the air  just before  it can come into contact with the ground she gave the hardest kick and it went straight into the goal. 

 

"YESHHHHH" The winning girl screamed, running in continuously in circles with her hands up in the air catching attention from the other students, some laughing, making fun of her, and just some of them admiring them both.

Never stop being this cute because I want to see you like this every day of my life. Luhan thought to himself. Running to get the ball she stopped her silly act and then stopped and stared. 

Exo then rolled along, coming back to her senses she looked up to see Beakhyun running to attack Min Aye with a huge hug, making her stumble a few steps, she have a light chuckle and hugged him back, when will he ever grow up  "How are you beak?" Min Aye said while ruffling his hair. "Hehehe, Peachy..what about you Mei?" he jumped and then put 2 thumbs up, Maybe  he exaggerated a little, Just a little. She laughed, " I'm doing fine".

Leaving the boys so they could have sometime together, She left off to a shady tree, she sat on the fresh grass, tickling her legs slightly , she watched as the boys played soccer. Running like there is no problem in the world. She then zoned out for a bit.

Luhan caught a glimpse of her, it's funny right? They always seem to share the same emotions... He sighed "Why is she always so dazed out? its so weird.." Chanyoel walked over a bit tired from all the running, "What’s weird?" trailing over to what Luhan was looking at he instantly got it. "Oh, nothing is weird... Heh...” Luhan let out an awkward laugh.

Chanyeol then pretended to be understanding he then nodded and went off, Psh, nothing, My  he laughed and went off to join the others. It was obvious to the boys that they liked each other more than friends but the two always thought that Best friends can never become a couple, It was so funny to watch but it was sad at the same time.

"Let them work it out, it's not our problem that they are like that, we need to let them do it themselves, whether they like it or not", Kris said with a calm "Chickens not my style look". Shortly after,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter