Untitle

Fall

Sunny don’t like every single thing that Tiffany do to her. She can't help it, everything that Tiffany does, including smiling make Sunny felt all giddy inside. Everytime when Tiffany hand brushes on hers, when Tiffany lean on her shoulder. What can she do about it. All Tiffany saw it is just a friend interaction. But for Sunny, it makes her frustrated.

 

~~

 

“Sunny! Let’s take a walk.”Tiffany enthusiastically pull Sunny hands towards the beach. Sunny felt Tiffany hands are gripping tight on hers. The thought of it make Sunny blush.

“Yah~ I can walk myself okay?”Sunny whined. She didn’t like it all when Tiffany does this to her. She don’t want to admit her feelings, because it will only make her suffer from unrequited love.

“Okay then.”Tiffany let go of Sunny hands and drag her feet toward the shore, leaving Sunny behind.

Sunny watch Tiffany walk happily to the shore. Whenever Sunny saw Tiffany happy she can't help it but tag along smiling. It's contagious. Sunny catch the raven haired girl step. After she had catch th girl, they walk along the beach bare footed while their leg crushing with the small wave from the ocean.

“So, how’s your blind date goes?” Tiffany

“Is he nice?”

“He’s handsome!” Tiffany blabber about the guy that Sunny met.

“Ya, shut up. I'm gonna kill that giant for this.” Sunny refer to Sooyoung when she set up the date with the guy. Sooyoung already know that she's not interested with anyone. Except for her.

She had her first date with the guy that she didn’t know where on earth that Sooyoung found him. Ofcourse he’s a handsome guy and the ideal guy for all the women out there. With his personality,career, looks and money,no one can say no to him.

Not that she’s choosy. In her own words; “Someone who is sweet, caring and gentle.Rich? He just need a stable job with a stable income. Ofcourse money is important, but above all of it, she want the attention and heart is important.” Because she's the epitome of aegyo and sometimes it get too excessive that is so irritating and ofcourse the guys love it so much and drooling over her with only a single wink that’s why it's so hard to find an ideal one for her.

“What now Sunny?~~” the other one whined to Sunny and circle her both arm around Sunny neck while walking along the shore.

For Sunny, it gets awkward. She can't stand the kind of situation.

“ya~ get off me.”Sunny said after remove Tiffany hands and avoiding any eye contact with the girl. Her heart is racing so much that she can heard all the way to her own ears.

To make it worst, Tiffany put her both hands on Sunny shoulder and force the girl facing her. Sunny shift her gaze toward the endless ocean. Avoiding any eye-contact with the girl, it might cause her crack and confess her feelings. But right now, she does not ready for it yet.

“Hemmmm, you’re acting weird to me lately.”Tiffany inspecting Sunny eyes suspiciously. Tiffany then touch Sunny chest. Sunny eyes widen.

“YAH! Byuntae!” sunny then put both her arm defending her chest.

“I'm NOT. Your heart was beating so fast right now…”Tiffany still didn’t shift her gaze from the older girl. Eyeing her suspiciously.

“This conversation is going nowhere.”Sunny was about to run from Tiffany, but Tiffany already see that and quickly grab the girl wrist.

“Don’t tell me that…”

Sunny heart was beating furiously right now. Are Tiffany already know about it?

“You’re the one who spill the coffee to my dress that day?”

Sunny let out a sigh. Glad that Tiffany didn’t know about it.

“N-no. It's not me.”

“If it's not you, then good.”Tiffany continue her walk with Sunny. Sunny can't rid the awkward atmosphere between them. It's true that Sunny acting weird with Tiffany these days. She try to avoid Tiffany as long as she can. Because she can't hide her feeling anymore. Anyhow you see, it's obvious that she had feeling for the girl. Only, Tiffany is so dense with observing about what’s going on around her.

Sunny saw a bunch of big rocks underneath a shaddy tree and decide to sit there. Enjoying the sunset. Tiffany saw her and follow the older girl sit there. She sit beside Sunny, but the big stone look so small when there are two person sitting above it. Because there is not so much space for two people, Tiffany have to lean her body to Sunny. With Tiffany arms slightly touching Sunny, she can felt Tiffany body warmth and Tiffany scent lingering around her. It's intoxicating and Sunny want more. Sunny want to stay by the girl side like this a little longer but, she can't look into Tiffany eye while hiding her heart anymore. They were engulf with warm silent around them. Only the sound of wave hitting the beach and the bird are flying back to their nest.

Tiffany close her eyes, feeling the calm atmosphere around her, With the wind blowing caressing her face. She love the calmness that the nature give to her. She felt a pat on her shoulder. Tiffany open her eyes and look towards Sunny.

“Euhhhh, why?” Sunny then signalled her to move her body.

“I need to snap this.”she showed the sun that starting to set. Like it was eaten by the sea.

Sunny then shifted her sit to the across where Tiffany is seating and start to snapping picture of the sunset.

“Sunny…” Sunny heard Tiffany mutter her name and tilt her head to Tiffany who was staring at the white sand on her feets.

“Why?”

“Why you’re so cold? You are avoiding me. Why?” Tiffany answer with a question.

Sunny shut herself. She don’t have the answer for it, or rather she don’t want to tell Tiffany the reason behind it.

“WHY?” Tiffany ask again with a tint of tears are threatening to fall from her eyes.

Sunny expression soften with the sight of Tiffany at the verge of crying. She don’t like it when Tiffany cry in front of her because then Sunny heart hurts. She want to do everything for Tiffany but she can't be that person.

“Because I hate you.” Sunny answered the girl after put down her phone and sit facing the girl.

Tiffany can't hold her tears anymore. “WHY?WHY?WHY?” The same words keep repeating from .

“Listen carefully.”

“I don’t like walking next to you, because our hands will brush once in a while. Each time, I want to hold it but I can't. and I hate it. I don’t like sitting next to you, you’re gonna lean on me and fall asleep. Until you wake up, we’ll dream of different things. And I hate it. I want to dream the same things as yours. I'm not good at hiding my heart while being next to you. I can't be the comfortable friend anymore. And I hate it. All of this happen because of you. That’s why I hate you.”

Tiffany who heard that already stop crying.

“Glad to hear that.” She sniff.

“Why?” this time, it's Sunny who ask the same question.

 

 

 

 

“Because I hate you too.” With that she walk slowly to where Sunny was sitting. She stand between Sunny leg and cupped the older girl cheeks.

She flash a smile and a perfect crescent moon were shaped on her eyes. Sunny swear that she saw star in the smile.

 

“Kidding.” Tiffany then kiss sunny on the lips sweetly.

“Love you too.”

--------------------------------

 

Too much grammartical error (/.\) Will fix this later . Anyway I wrote this while listening to some dubstep and it turn out like this. LMAO BTW, dont forget comment and subscribe . it meant so much for me. And upvote too. Thank you bow *180 degree*