It's always the best time .

Fall

Sunny tossed her body around in the bed . From lying upward then lying prone . Her eyes seems cannnot drift to sleep . Despite her tired body , she really want to sleep but her eyes denied what her body wants. 

"Gahhhhh!" Her hair , it was  a mess .

"God help me please ! I want a S.L.E.E.P for the hell sake ." She plead to no one .

She decide to get up eventhough her body don't want to . She stand up with a big sigh . It's midnight and it's cold out there . But she decide to bring her bicycle and stroll at park that near her dorm . She missed her member so much . Due to her DJ-ing and a variety program , she doesn't have the chance to met them more frequently . Because everybody are now busy doing their individual schedule . 

She wear a t-shirt , then a sweater and lastly hoodies . Yeap , totally her styles . Three layers . She wear a high-knee sport trousers and her adidas neon . She didn't forget to bring her snapback incase they are many people out there . "Anyway , it isn't useful at all . I'm recognisable." Sunny praising herself . With that she push her bicycle to the elevator and goes to the park .

She slowly paddling her bike towards the park . It's so refreshing . There was not so many people out there . Just a few . Couples on dating . Fews of people jogging around the park . Eventhough it is midnight . The wind blowing quietly . It's calm . Night is always the best at time like this . The stars are shining brightly . It was a bright night . The moon . It's perfect .

'It would be perfect if I had someone to share a moment like this' Sunny whisper to herself . She always hopeless about loves . 

She arrived at the park and hop off from the bike . She decide to just push her bike and take a stroll there . The light from the street light and the brightness from the shining moon give a romantic feel(?) right there . After fifteen minutes of walking , she decide to take a seat at a bench . She took out her phone and took a few selfies since there's no one there . 

She standup from where she's been sitting and hop on her bicycle and decide to explore the park more . She paddled her bike slowly until she's arrive at the end of the road and there's a little hill she wanted to go there . But's it is dark . Nonetheless , she go there . Sunny's really curious what's are they . There's a dim light though over there . She lean the bike on the tree . She was sure it will not stolen . there's no one there .

She walk until she arrive at the back of the hill . She saw someone . She was about to going back until she realised . She know the person . She slowly approach the girl slowly .

"Fany ?" Sunny didn't sure at first . But after seeing her from close , she was sure .

The girl turn her head around .

'I know it! assa.' She rejoice it herself .

"Sunny?"Tiffany turn her head around she saw a certain short haired girl.

"Yeap , It's me ." She slough off her cap and smile . Sunny sit down next to Tiffany .

" Why are you alone here ?"Sunny continued .

"Just having some fresh air . Why are you here ? Aren't you suppose to be recording your show ?"Tiffany ask her back .

"i'm too tired from the DJ-ing . After that I directly go home , I arrived and there's no one there . Where are everyone?" Sunny said . "Anyway , it's been a long time . How have you been ?"She continued .

"They all sleep at the SM dorm . Long time huh ?" Tiffany mock her .

"It's 2 weeks . It is a long time" Sunny replied .

"We even didn't met for a months yet you didn't say anything. But I'm good nonetheless ."Tiffany continue to tease the  short  girl ."And , how are you ?" Tiffany continued .

"I'm still the same . Just my work is piling up . keke~"Sunny said ."Hey Fany , are you still dating that guy ?" Sunny bluntly asked the question . Then she realised . 'OMG , mouth . What are you doin'?' She mentally slapped .

"S-sorry for asking that . Nevermind . You don't have to talk about it ." Sunny said after realising that Tiffany facial expression changed .

"NO-no , it's nothing . I broke up with him ." Tiffany said and fake a smile .

"You guys broke up ? Sorry , I shouldn't brought it up ."Sunny apologize .

"No , you don't have to . it's nothing ."Tiffany shook her head and flashed a smile .

"Anyway , Don't you think time flies so fast ? It's already what ...? 17 years ? and you still didn't change . Still pretty ."Sunny said wanted to lighten the mood . 

"Yah , I know . By the way , when are you going to make me the guest at your show ?" Tiffany changing the subject . Tiffany apply her poker face but nonetheless , Sunny has noticed the flushing girl.

'Am I seeing things ? Why did she blush over that stupid compliment ? I was half joking and half telling the truth . Why did you change the subject ?" Sunny thought after noticing the blushing girl .

"Do you remember that I used to like you before ?" Sunny testing the girl .

"I know ." This time , Tiffany hid her face pretty well , Remembering the good  old days . Where they are still a teenager . 'She used to love me..'

"Let's go somewhere Fany-ah . I'm not finished exploring this place ." Sunny stand up and extends her hands toward Tiffany . Tiffany accept it and stand up .

"Let's go !'Tiffany said enthusiastically . They walk and arrived at the place that Sunny keep her bicycle .

They walk silently . Relishing the night presence . Sunny hummed an old english songs .

"Kyaaaaak!" Tiffany suddenly scream and stop walking .

sunny was shocked  by the high-pitch scream and closed her ears .

"You're exploding my ear drums . Why are you screaming ?" Sunny said and turn around .

Tiffany just there standing still . Didn't move even a bit .  She closed eyes and clasp tightly . She just pointed the bugs at her shirt . Sunny walk towards Tiffany .

Sunny stand beside Tiffany . She didn't do anything . Wanna see Tiffany reaction . Tiffany slowly opened her eyes . She know that Sunny was beside her . She just astounded why did Sunny didn't do anything .

She open her eyes and glance beside her . She grab Sunny wrist . Suddenly suddenly felt the bug was moving .

"God , god god god god god god god . Please help me !!!!!"  Tiffany squealed while squeezing Sunny hand tightly .

Sunny bursted into laughter when she saw Tiffany reaction . 'She's cute ...'

"Okay-okay , Stay still . Mama's coming ." Sunny said after she saw Tiffany was about to cry. 

She removed the bug that was inside Tiffany shirt . Sunny thought that it will be okay after that . Suddenly she felt the latter hug her tightly . She was astonished . She felt the latter was sobbing heavily on her shoulder .

"Y-y-yah , Fany . W-w-why are crying ?" Sunny asked her panickly . Tiffany didn't replied her question .

"Tiffany , I'm sorry . I shouldn't done that ." She rub her palms on Tiffany back and pat the latter head a little .

After Tiffany cry had calmed down a little bit , she let go of Sunny embrace . Not before wiping her her face at Sunny shirts .

"I'm sorry Fany-ah . Promise to you that I'll never do that again . I swear . " Sunny do a peace sign .

"Promise?" Tiffany want her confirmation .

Sunny nodded her head vigorously .

"If you ever do that again ,I will never forgive you." Tiffany threatened the brunette .

They continued on walking . Sunny was arguing with herself all this time . 'Do I still love her ?' All the question that keep repeating on her mind . Sunny get rid of  the thought and just continue on enjoying the night with Tiffany . Maybe , it is greater like this . She will never lose anything . She glance on Tiffany face that walking beside her . How she hopes that tiffany would accept her feeling at the past . It  will be perfect at time like this . As Tiffany shadow flickers under the street light . Her smile beaming under the moon . It is perfect . She just crossed her fingers . Hoping that the time will stop . she don't want to wake up from the reality .

Tiffany phone beeped indicating that there was a message .

"Look like I have to go now . Manager oppa will come here ."Tiffany said after reading the message .

"Okay , let me company you until he arrived . "Sunny offering herself .

"Well , up to you ."Tiffany replied .

"I had so much fun earlier . It was good to see you again . Anyway , Tae , Seohyun and me will be flying to Japan tomorrow ." Tiffany informed her .

"Why ? Then , it will rare for us to meet again ." Sunny pouted .

"Yah , you have your own work too . After this we will do group activity right ?"Tiffany said . Sunny just keep herself shut .

After that . Tiffany van has arrived . Manager  oppa waved her hands to sunny . Sunny waved back happily .

She felt Tiffany hugging her . She hugged the latter back .

"Bye Sunny , good night." Tiffany said and let go of the hug . She smile to Sunny and hugs her back. After that , Tiffany get inside the van and wave her hands . Sunny wave her hands back to the latter .

Tiffany closed the door . Sunny just watch the car drifting away from her with a smile plastered on her face . With that , she hop on her bicycle andpaddle to the house . "Now I can sleep" She whisper to herself . :)

 

the end

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if this didn't satisfy you all . I'm trying to improve my skill . thank you for reading ^_^ Adios everybadeh