A Perfect Christmast for You

Fall

A day before Christmas –

 

SNSD had a break for few days due to Christmas. Every member already back to their hometown. Only Tiffany at home. This year Christmas is not that happy for the eyesmiling queen. Her sister and brother are enjoying their Christmas with their in-laws and her dad are now travelling the world by himself. Her mother already leave her alone. So , there’s no point of coming to America. Every Christmas , Tiffany will always remembered about her mother. How her family used to be when she's younger. They will gather at their house, buying Christmas things, cooking for the dinner, carolling together and all the good memories she had with her family. When she's appointed to be her mom assistant decorating the Christmas tree. All the good memories will forever be a good memories. There’s no second chance to repeat all things over again. She  will always remember and will cherish this memories forever.

 

But one person can change anything. And that person is …

 

“Fany ~!” Suddenly all the things that Tiffany had been thinking were crashed when the well-known voice startled her.

‘Sunny…’

“I’m going to spend my Christmas with you. How fun is that?”The latter put her luggage on the floor and rush to hug Tiffany.

Tiffany hug the latter back. “Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be on your flight right now?” Anyway, she ask sunny back.

“Because I want to spend the christmas with you. Already told you that.”The  shorter girl replied .

“And why is that?” Tiffany still confused on why suddenly Sunny being like this. At first, she was the one who’s the most excited on going home for Christmas.

“Because I said so. Now, let’s watch movies.”Sunny pushed Tiffany to the couch and turn on the TV. The truth is, Sunny felt pity for the girl because she can't enjoy this Christmas with her family or no one. What’s the point on celebrating Christmas alone. It meant to be celebrate with the people you love and cherish. So ,here is Sunny standing to company Tiffany along the Christmas and because of the stupid feeling that Sunny had long time ago. That eventhough it was unrequited from her, Sunny still want to make Tiffany happy. Because seeing Tiffany smile, make her day all the time. Only by seeing her smiling, make Sunny felt like she have the world.

Sunny goes to the kitchen and make some hot chocolate for both of them. After that, she enter the living room again only to watch Tiffany was immersed with the film. She sit beside Tiffany at the couch and give her the mug that fill with hot chocolate. Tiffany eye the mug and then move to Sunny face, then to the mug again .

“What? Too much caffeine aren’t good for you.”Sunny replied, understanding on what Tiffany eyeing for. Sunny already know that Tiffany are the coffee maniac.

Tiffany just pouted to the answer and puff her cheeks. “Thank youuuuuuu.” She make it sound longer.

“Why not? Welcome. What are you watching?” She replied half teasing.

“Pete’s Christmas .”Tiffany answer short while sipping her hot chocolate .

“About?” Sunny ask again.

“Just watch it. It has just started.” Tiffany replied.

The story is about Pete who want to have a perfect Christmas and was given chance on living the same day everyday. Repeating the same thing until he had the perfect Christmas.

“I hope that I can have the same chance as that guy. A perfect Christmas. I love when it comes to Christmas. I always help my mom doing the decoration and I think I have the perfect family until my mom  passed away. It's a total chaos. I hope one day, I will have another perfect Christmas. I hope so.”Tiffany said while watching the TV.

And that’s when an idea popped out of Sunny mind.

‘This is gonna be so perfect Christmas for fany .’

 

~~~~

 

“Sunny-ah, I’ll have to go first. This is my last schedule. After that we can celebrate together.”Tiffany said loud enough to Sunny who are now inside the bathroom, bathing.

“Alright~” Sunny reply.

‘perfect…’Sunny whisper to herself.

Sunny prepare herself after taking bath. She wore the usual winter thingy, muffler and ear muff. It's cold like Antarctic out there. She drove her SUV to the nearest store that still opening. Most of the store are closed because it's Christmas eve. Everybody are all busy at the respective home. You can say it's a hard journey searching for an opened store. Luckily , there’s a hardware store open. And magically it's  selling the thing that Sunny want.

‘All pink! Assari!~’Sunny rejoicing herself after get what she want.

‘Goshh! I forgot the tree.’Sunny mentally slapped herself after forgetting the most important thing      that she must have.

 

~~

 

After getting all the things done. Sunny hurriedly drove the car back home. There’s no enough time for her. After she arrived at home, the first thing she did is set the Christmas tree at the corner and decorate it with pink-ish things. She left the best things to do for Tiffany to do it. And you know what is that.

After hours of struggling with herself decorating the house she got a text message from Tiffany saying she’ll arrive home. She prepare herself wearing a longsleeves and santa hat. She wait for Tiffany infront of the door. After a while the door was opened by the person that Sunny has been waiting for.

“Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!~” Sunny said while holding her stomache. Mimicking the real santa’s.

“Yah~ what is going on?”Tiffany said and shocked by Sunny sudden appeal. She’s smiling when she saw Sunny.

‘Sunny is so cute.’

“Come on, I have a surprise for you.”Sunny pull Tiffany hands to come closer. “You have to put this.” Sunny pull out a piece of satin cloth from her pocket and tied it on Tiffany head blocking her view. She dragged Tiffany to the living room.

“You can open the cloth now.”Sunny tell Tiffany.

Tiffany pull the cloth that have been blocking her view only been greet by nothing. It all dark. She can't see anything. Suddenly she felt so disappointed. Maybe, she was hoping that sunny will surprise her or something like that. But no. Hope’s hurt.

Suddenly the Christmas light switched on and it give a dim light there. Tiffany can see the living room was decorated.

‘This is sooo christmas’Tiffany talk to herself.

She then felt sunny presence beside her.

“How do you like that?”Sunny ask the slightly taller girl.

“I'm soooooo loving this. Thank you Sunny.”Tiffany felt so excited and hug the older girl.

Sunny body tense up a little. She didn’t expect this coming.

“Y-y-yah! You’re squishing me.”Sunny pat Tiffany back a little.

“Sorry.” She give her an eyesmile.

Sunny walk and switch on the lamp. Tiffany saw the living room were decorated and the Christmas tree that located at the corner of the room. Tiffany in awe. Never on her life does this for her. She's in a verge of crying.  She hug Sunny. Thanking her with action. Nonetheless, Sunny replied the hug.

“Now stop, I leave the best part for you to do. Here.”Sunny hand Tiffany the star to put at the top of tree.

Tiffany smiled knowing what Sunny gave her. Tiffany slowly walked toward the Christmas tree. It's rather a small tree. Just slightly taller from Tiffany. Where she can reach the top.

“That’s it. Let’s play snow outside.”Sunny clap her hands gaining attention from the smiling girl.

“Let’s go!~”Tiffany happily replied the girl.

 ~~

“But, where do you got that tree?”Tiffany ask out of curiousity to the girl. “There’s like no store selling that thing right now.” She continued her word. They’re on their way to field that coated with white snow at the back of their house.

“Huhhh,” Sunny hesitated how to answer the question. She constantly scratch her non-itchy head.

“Palli~! Answer me. This time whose tree you cut down?” Tiffany fake a mad expression. Remembering the last year, Sunny,Taeyeon,Yuri and Sooyoung cut down the tree from their neighbour front gate.

“I take it from the agency entrance gate. Please forgive me~~~~~” Sunny clasp her both hands and kneeling infront of the girl.”If you didn’t tell anyone about this, then  no one will know about this.”She lift her heads up make a puppy eyes and pouted.

‘Assari~perfect aegyo package. You can't never resist this myongggg~~’Sunny know the perfect weapon for Tiffany.

“Ya-ya-yah! I'm not taking an responsibilities if someone know about this okay?!”Tiffany gave up and walk leaving Sunny behind.

“Assa!”Sunny fist pump on the air and quickly standup to catch the girl. “I love you~~~~!”Sunny shout until Tiffany heard it clearly.

Tiffany just shook her head. ‘Is she even serious?’ After that she just let out a sigh.

They arrive at the place. “Tiffany!” Tiffany heard her name and turn her head around.

“Wha –.” The girl word were cutted when she felt a cold thing hit her face.

“Sunny is the winner!”Sunny meronged Tiffany.

“This call for a war!”Tiffany then start hitting Sunny with the snow ball.

“Snowball Fight!”Sunny declared the war.

After they played, Tiffany lied steadily on the ground with Sunny joining her. Tiffany were silent. She's reminiscing all the good memories that she had with the girl beside her. She want it to last forever. Because, lately she had that weird feeling around her whenever she's with Sunny. She always thought to herself. ‘Did she fall for the brunette.’ Or what. Because she was ashamed. Back then, when Sunny confessed her feelings, she rejected her. But they stay remained friends. At first, it was awkward for both of them, but Sunny tried to remain professional. Sunny is always there at her hardest time, or simply when she's sad or not in the mood or mad about somethings. The brunette will always success on making her smile.

‘Does she still love me?’….

‘What if this feeling is real?’…

‘What happen if I confess?’…

All the question that still remain mystery for her. No one can answer this question except for the brunette that lying comfortably beside her.

Meanwhile for Sunny, she will always love the eyesmiling girl beside her until she die. It's too hard to erase the feeling that was there inside her heart since they’re younger. She even considering on confessing twice. Because she can't contain her feeling toward the girl. But she knows, the answer will be the same. All Sunny ever want is Tiffany happiness. Because Tiffany happiness is hers to.

“Sunny…”Tiffany whispering the brunette name enough for her to listen .

“hmmm?”Sunny just hummed as answer.

“What if…nah. Lately I’ve been confuse about something.” Tiffany confessed to her.

“About what?”She replied calmly.

“About my feelings.”Tiffany replied bluntly. Wanna see the girl reaction, and she was right. In a matter of seconds, Sunny facial expression changed. Nonetheless, she quickly apply a poker face.

Sunny know where this conversation leadings. You don’t need to be a genius to know that.

“Towards?Why you confuse?” Sunny still try to continue the conversation.

“There’s this friends who confess to me long time ago. And I rejected it. Because I thought I have nothing for her. But now, I'm confused. There’s a time when I want to be the friend when she sad. I want to be the friend when she's smiling. I want to be the friend when she's hungry. I want to be the friend when she needed a friend. I want to be the friend that she want to have fun with. I want to be the friend that she goes shopping with. I want to be the friend that she text whenever she's alone and most of all I want all the thing that we did together are more than just friends. You know, she's a very good friend of mine. Do you think that she's still love me?”Tiffany confessed.

Sunny heart was aching with every single that Tiffany utter. But nonetheless, she give Tiffany opinion based on what happening with herself.

“You know, if the person ever love you, then you should confess to her. Maybe with that you can figure your feeling. Just don’t give her too much hope. Because hope’s hurts. But, if you ask me if she still love you. I don’t know. You have to ask her the question yourself.”Sunny trying to answer wisely. But with every word she's not honest. Every word that she give to the girl made her heart ache.

“Hurmmmm…okay.”Tiffany turn herself facing Sunny and so do Sunny. They were now facing each other.

“Do you still love me Sunny?” Tiffany blurt out the question after an intense eye contest.

Sunny was indeed taken aback. She does not see this coming. What should she answer.

“I'm asking her right now…”Tiffany said once again and it hit Sunny.

‘Is she talking about me this whole time???!’Sunny thought.

She saw Tiffany nodded her head reluctantly like she knows what happening inside Sunny head.

“Wait, I…”sunny is out of words. She don’t know what she have to say. It's a totally a plot-twist for her.

“You don’t have to answer now. I know you’re confused. Anyway, let’s go.”Tiffany stand up and extended her hands. Sunny accept the hands and follow Tiffany back in their house without thinking much. Her mind were still occupied with Tiffany question earlier.

“Wait!” Suddenly Sunny stopped her stop and automatically Tiffany who’s holding her were stopped.

“If you’re going to tell me the answer now. Don’t. I'm not ready. Let’s just go inside first. It's cold. You’re gonna catch a cold.”

“Hey… can you kiss me?” Sunny ask bluntly while looking Tiffany eyes intensely.

Tiffany was like possessed by Sunny gaze move forward the brunette face. Tiffany stop an inch infront of Sunny face. She can feel Sunny hot breath slaping her face. Frankly speaking, Tiffany is nervous as hell. What will Sunny reaction will be?

Tiffany continue her move and touch Sunny lips with hers. Her heart was beating so fast. Her blood rushing to her face through the veins. She moved her lips slowly but after a moment there’s no reply from Sunny. She open her eyes and about to pull-out from the kiss when suddenly she felt a pair of hands circling around her neck. Sunny hug the taller girl and deepen the kiss. Their lips move in sync. Tiffany nibble the girl upper lips and Sunny Tiffany lower lips asking for entrance. Tiffany open and let the girl searching through the cavern. They both pull out needing the oxygen. Their forehead pressed together and had an intense what-so-called eye-.

“What do you think?”Sunny ask and smile widely.

“Thanks.”Tiffany smile widely replying the brunette.

“Let’s go.”Sunny pull Tiffany hand and drag her to the house.

After Tiffany turn on the heater she join Sunny sitting at the couch. They just silent theirselves. Didn’t bother to crack it. It was peaceful. With the wind blowing outside and the snow falling. What could Tiffany ask more than this? She just hope that this moment will stop. She want it to remain forever.

“Hey, how did you overcome when I reject your confession that time?”Tiffany lean her head slowly on Sunny shoulder and snuggle closer for warmth.

“I did not overcome it. Actually,I just woke up one day and decided I didn’t want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that. But somehow my feelings… how do I say this.hmmm… it is too stubborn. I tried to get rid of it and it won’t go away. Instead, it getting stronger day by day. Like, meeting you almost everyday and expect me to stop loving you. It's hard as hell. After that, I just keep the feeling with myself. I try not to be so selfish, from that I know I just want to make you happy. Because seeing you smiling mean the whole world for me. I would sacrifice myself if ever that smile disappeared from your face to make it lit up again.”She replied while smile sweetly towards the girl who listening carefully.

Tiffany who listening to the whole things that Sunny speaking are smiling unconsciously. Knowing that Sunny love her so much can't stop her from smiling.

“Who am I to you?”Tiffany ask Sunny. She want to know what herself meant to Sunny.

“You’re the person that I cherish the most. The person that I want to protect with all my might no matter where I am. The person that I wanna be on your happiest knowing I can enjoy you smile and when you’re at saddest because seeing you crying feels like thousands of knife ripping to every part of my body. It hurts so much that I’m not willing to let you sad. Even a second. Most of all, you’re the one who’s hold my heart. I can’t never stop loving you.”She replied calmly but she's panicking after saw that Tiffany’s crying silently.

“Baby, why are you crying ?”Sunny cupped Tiffany cheeks.

Tiffany smile in her tears. “Can't you see that I'm touched? Stupid baby.”Tiffany said while sniffing.

Sunny smile knowing that Tiffany accept her. She kissed the tears away. “Don’t cry baby, I don’t worth your tears. Now smile.”Sunny said and pulling Tiffany both cheeks forming a smile. Sunny herself smiling seeing the situation. “You remember when we’re having the dinner on that day?” Sunny try to change the topic. Wanted to enlighten the mood.

After an hour of chatting, Sunny turn her head to see Tiffany doing. She turn her head and found Fany’s sleeping peacefully. How cute is that. She tried to move Fany head to a better position but Tiffany stir her sleep and that is enough to make Sunny stop her doings. She try to attempt on the second time and it was successful. She was about to carry Tiffany in bridal-style when Tiffany open her eyes immediately.

“Let’s sleep here.”Tiffany then closed her eyes and mumble some other things that Sunny seems cannot to understand. “Sleep with me…” Tiffany said again while her eyes are closed

“Okayy, wait.”Sunny whisper eventhough the other girl didn’t listen to it. She runs to her room and grab a comforter from her cupboard and a pillow. She runs back on where the girl sleep and slowly lift the sleeping girl head and push a pillow under her head. She then join Tiffany sleep on the couch. She slid herself beside her and spread the comforter hovering her body and the sleeping girl beside her giving them warmth. She felt Tiffany shifting her body and snuggle closer to her for some warmth. She gladly hug the girl on the waist and drift to sleep.

~~

That Christmas morning Tiffany awaken by the alarm sounds. She don’t feel Sunny presence beside her anymore so, she wake up quickly searching for the brunette after turning off the alarm from the phone. She stand up from the couch and do some stretching before heading towards the kitchen when suddenly she saw an arrow were glued to the floor. She followed the arrow and arrive at their mini studios. She open the door and saw Sunny sitting infront of a keyboard. Sunny quickly make her way to the girl who’s smiling at the entrance.

“Good morning majesty. Did you sleep well last night?”Sunny playfully bowed to Tiffany and offering her hands. “This way your Highness.” Sunny lead Tiffany into a single sofa that was placed at the center of the room. Facing the keyboard. Sunny sit back on where she is earlier and smile towards Tiffany.

“This is my present for you. Merry Christmas!”

‘This is so romantic~’ Tiffany thought herself

When suddenly…

‘Jingle bells~ Jingle bells~ Jinglee all the way…’

That time Tiffany knows that expectation is better than reality.

Sunny sing the song whole-heartedly while shooking her head. Playing the keyboard. Like a kid given a candy smiling. Anyway it's cute. Because it's SUNNY.

Sunny then stand up walk towards Tiffany and straddle her on the laps. Tiffany then blush to a point where she can't hide it and shield her face with both of her palms.

“Aww, my baby is such a shy.”Sunny said teasing the flushing girls and pulls Tiffany hands. She then kiss both of the reddening cheeks and pat Tiffany head.

“Seems like I didn’t satisfy you with the gift earlier right?”She playfully ask the silent girl. Tiffany didn’t answer the question.

“Look at me.”Sunny said while lifting up Tiffany chin. She pecks Tiffany lips. “I got one last gift for you.” She then put her hands behind Tiffany ears and play some magic tricks. She pull her hands and she show a fist to Tiffany. She then open and showed her palms.

Tiffany was mesmerized by what Sunny had on her palms.

“Is this for me?”She smile widely when she saw a platinum ring with a pink diamond around it ,placed firmly at Sunny palm.

“Ofcourse, see?” Sunny put the ring to Tiffany finger. After that Sunny lift her left hands and show her finger. There, Tiffany saw the same ring with hers but have a different colour of diamond. It was black.

“Why black?”Tiffany ask. Because it weirds to have such things with black colour.

“Because black is eternity. So do my love for you.” Sunny answer cheekily.

“Oh my goshhh. Cheesy!”Tiffany playfully slap Sunny arms.

“I bet you love it Hon.”Sunny nod her head.

“Ofcourse.” Then Tiffany lock her lips with Sunny. Savouring each taste of the lips. “Thank you.”She flash a smile to the panting girl infront of her.

“For what?”

“For making my Christmas perfect.”

 

~--------

I know christmast already last year. But oh well, you know me (I bet you dont know) LMAO. Christmast is never too late -00- Enjoy ^-^ Give me feedback. I'm fan of your comment (If that even make sense.) subscribe and upvote. out ppyong~