Chapter 2

Millennium Era

~~~~If you are offended by boyxboy, or dirty action DO NOT read it! Thank you~~~~

~Disclaimer: SHINee is not mine (Sadly) but this story is mine! DO NOT COPY. If you wish to post this story anywhere else, please notify me and give me credit. Thank you!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jonghyun!" Minho banged onto Jonghyun's apartment door, "Jonghyun! Open this door! I got something for you!" 

"Leave me alooone....it's too early." Minho heard him grunt through the door.

"You're toy is here..." Minho smirked as he heard steps head for the door unlock from the inside.

"Why hello there." Jonghyun looked around and saw no brunette beside Minho.

"...You ing liar." Jonghyun tried to shut the door but Minho got in before he could be locked out again.

"Ah, ah, ah." Minho chuckled and sat on Jonghyun's couch, "How you feeling?"

"Like someone took a in my brain." Jonghyun scratched his head and got some japanese ramen out of the cupboards and prepared it.

"So much for a lucious life-style. You eat like an 2014 college kid."

"Minho~ah?" Jonghyun asked while pouring the boiling water into his cup of noodles, "How many stars do you see outside?"

"None, it's morning. Why do you ask?" Minho looked at him confused.

"That's how many s I give." Jonghyun smirked.

"." Minho laughed and the doorbell rang.

"She's here!" Jonghyun almost giggled like a little girl.

"Hyung, you're still a bit drunk..." Minho pointed out.

"No s, Minho~ah." Jonghyun said as he walked to the door and opened it. There stood his "order". He grabbed her by the waist and mashed his lips on her and brought her inside.

"Minho, out." Jonghyun said as he pushed the girl into his bedroom.

"But hyung, you said we'd go get breakfast." Minho pouted.

"Out, you over-sized frog." Jonghyun proceeded to push put Minho out of the apartment, "I'll call you later." Minho heard Jonghyun's muffled voice through the door.

"Fine!" Minho yelled back and smiled. 

Hyung sure does like . I wonder if he'll ever settle down... Minho thought as he walked to his own apartment door and he stopped in front of his door and pondered a little longer. I feel like something good will happen to Jonghyun. That's very good. He deserves it. I think I'll go to EXO. Not many people will be there and it'll be quiet and peaceful.

As Minho walked down a few blocks in the big city, he walked into EXO and went down the thin corrider.

"I was so wrong." Minho chuckled to himself as he entered the lobby and the crowds of people dancing swarmed the floor. He went to the bar and saw Kai.

"Minho~hyung!" Kai smiled and rushed towards him from the other side of the bar. "What brings you here?"

"Waiting for Jonghyun after he's done playing with his toy." Minho scoffed and Kai giggled. 

"So how's the family business going?" Kai asked as he leaned over the counter on his elbows, propping his head up with his palms.

"I don't know. I have't heard from my parents lately. For all I know they could be dead." Minho said as he watched Kai make a mango martini for both of them.

Mango juice. Vodka. Dash of lime. Mango slice. Sugar on the rim. Perfect.

"Here ya go." Kai handed him a glass and drank his own.

Minho tilted his head slightly as he drank up and out of the corner of his eye he saw a flash of red move in such a way that he had to stop drinking to look. In between the crowd, dancing with such fluidity that it seemed like he was slipping in and out of the crowd.

Who is he..?

The mystery boy was wearing blood colored jeans, a black tank top with a black leather vest with a mesh on the back, exposing his milky white skin. He had a black leather, open glove on one hand and a leather bracelet on the other. His hair was nipping at his shoulder blades and his black combat boots were carrying him from one area to another.

Minho choked on his martini and Kai caught sight of him and laughed.

"He's a new rookie. He became my best friend because we both love to dance. Isn't he just y?" Kai left to wash his glass.

Something about this boy seemed to confuse Minho. His face was soft and almost baby like but his body and eyes gave off a dangerous and exciting vibe that Minho wanted to know more about. 

Minho drank the rest of his martini in one take and put his glass on the counter and walked towards the dance floor. The boy felt a presence and turned around and smiled in surprise as Minho took his hips and pulled him close.

"Whoa, eager aren't we?" The boy laughed and Minho chuckled. 

"Well when you move like that, how can anyone resist." Minho whispered in his ear.

"W-What's your name?" The boy put his hands on Minho's chest and looked down in a shy way.

"Minho. Choi Minho." The boy smiled and his eyes changed from soft to that dangerous glint. In an instant, the boy had his perky on Minho's crotch with his hand gripping Minho's tie. Minho smiled and grabbed his hips and pulled him closer. The boy turned back to Minho and pulled his tie so Minho's face was close to his.

"I don't know why but...I like you." The boy closed the space between them and their lips touched softly and the kiss deepened. Minho let a small growl escape his lips and the boy whimpered in bliss. 

...What am I doing!? I haven't even kissed a girl before! I thought I was strait! I don't even know him!!!

Minho panicked and broke the kiss. 

"I, um, have to go." Minho left quickly and he glanced back to see the boy. His body was still and his face had shock. His eyes...his eyes betrayed him and showed pain.

Jonghyun, on the other hand was looking for Minho in the bar.

"Where the could he have gone? He's like Slenderman! He's tall but hidden!" (A/N: Yeah...I'm a Creepy Pasta fan .-.)

Jonghyun pulled out his phone and someone bumped into him and he knocked his phone down. He reached out to grab it but the person got it first and shoved it in his hand.

"Watch where you're going next time!" The person scolded and left. As Jonghyun bended back up he saw only his lips and the person walked away.

Wow...

"Ahem." Jonghyun cleared his head and dialed Minho.

Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Ring diggie ding diggie ding ding dong. (A/N: Ring Ding Dong, anyone?)

Minho sat back in his chair at the bar and took out his phone, frantically.

"H-Hello?"

"Minho~ah? You okay?" Jonghyun asked a little worried.

"Yeah, yeah. Where are you at?" Minho asked.

"I'm looking for y- oh wait there you are." Jonghyun was in sight of Minho and shut his phone.

"You okay, man?" Jonghyun put his hand on Minho's shoulder.

"I saw one of our newbies getting frisky with him. You should have seen Minho~hyung's face!" Kai came out of nowhere suddenly and laughed.

"Hey! Where did you go!?" Minho asked, frustrated.

"I was having a make out session with D.O." Kai smiled.

"Ew. I really didn't need to know that." Jonghyun sighed.

"You've done worse, hyung." Minho pointed out.

"Very true. Unlike you, I'm still an inoccent ." Kai batted his eyelashes.

"Inoccent, my ." Jonghyun grumbled.

"Wow Minho I didn't know you rolled that way." Kai said, giving a sly smile. Minho looked into the crowd trying to find the mysterious boy who took his first kiss.

Niether did I.

 

(A/N: Oh. My. Glob. I am so sorry for the delay! *gets on hands and knees and bows deeply* I came down with the flu and this week is finals week for me. I just finished my english final and I'm sitting on the floor and my tush hurts ;-; Well here's the second chapter. It's a longer one. I promise I'll be updating more during Christmas break. Which is the day after tomorrow!!! *excited* Now here's some 2Min love! 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :) Love, Shawol!)