Chapter 3

Millennium Era

~~~~If you are offended by boyxboy, or dirty action DO NOT read it! Thank you~~~~

~Disclaimer: SHINee is not mine (Sadly) but this story is mine! DO NOT COPY. If you wish to post this story anywhere else, please notify me and give me credit. Thank you!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning

"Minho!" Jonghyun banged on Minho's apartment door.

"Minho get up! I want a kaffir lime coconut panna and coffee! Stat!" Jonghyun shouted through the door.

"Go by yourself! I'm tired!" Minho shouted and covered his head with the blanket.

"Sheesh! You're lazier than I am!" Jonghyun yelled back and chuckled after leaving the ladder to sleep and went to shower.

"Singihan ani mwona isanghan iriya hoksi byeongilji molla on mome him jjuk ppajin chae ganuji mothae~."(Symptoms)  Jonghyun sang in the shower. As he got out he was humming and saw on his television an ad of new bakery in the city.

"Come on in to Doux Cafe! The cutest and tastiest host cafe in Millennium!" The short, full figured red head smiled brightly. "You can also request your own host and even have me as a host for free with a statement saying where you heard about us from!"

Ah, she's cute but not cute enough to go there. Jonghyun thought as he slipped on his mesh top on.

The host continued speaking as he was searching for his lost boot under the bed, "We have the most famous delicacies from our Chocopologie by Knipsschildt to our delightful kaffir lime coconut panna!" Jonghyun's head immediatly shot up.

I guess that's a good reason to go. If they say they have a so called "delightful" panna then I'll be the judge of that!

Jonghyun quickly located his missing shoe and called Gary.

"Yes, sir? Gary answered

"I need you to take me to Doux Cafe." Jonghyun said as he locked his apartment door.

"Yes, sir!" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have a good day, Sir Jonghyun. I won't be avialable for the rest of the day, Jihyo and I are going on a date." Gary stated proudly.

"That'll be fine. Thank you, Gary." Jonghyun said as he shut the limo's door and watched the limo drive away. He turned to look at his desired destination and saw the cafe. A large, swirly, pink sign saying "Cafe Doux".

So this is an aeygo-styled cafe. Huh...this'll be interesting.

Jonghyun pulled the door opened and a chime went off.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Cafe Doux!" All the hosts stopped and greeted simultaneously with large smiles.

"Th-thanks for having me." Jonghyun said surprised and all the hosts turned back to tending the customers. Jonghyun sat down at an empty table for two and a perky blonde with long hair and blue eyes appeared at his side.

"Welcome! Do you have a host in mind?" She smiled and tilted her head. Jonghyun looked around and saw the red head from the commercial.

"Her. I want her." Jonghyun pointed towards her direction.

"Oh! Adette! Here's one for you!" The blonde called to her. Adette turned and nodded, headed this way. The blonde girl took her leave as Adette made her way to Jonghyun as she scribbled in her notepad.

"Hi. My name is Adette and I'll be your host today. Can I start you off with a drin-" Adette looked away from her notepad and looked at Jonghyun.

Annnnd she's hooked.

"D-Drink..." She gulped and blushed. Jonghyun continued to give her a sultry look and turned to look at the menu placed at the table. His eyes glancing at her every once in a while.

"I'll have Black Ivory Coffee with a bit of Vanilla Gold coffee creamer." Jonghyun looked at her and smiled. Adette bit her lip slightly.

"O-okay." Adette quickly wrote down the order.

She's practically drooling. Jonghyun thought to himself and chuckled lightly, "That would be all for now."

"I'll be right b-back with your d-drink." She went off behind the counter and through a door which Jonghyun assumed was the kitchen. 

It's very calm in here. Jonghyun observed the light laughters and soft chatter of the people in the cafe. A cup of coffee was set on his table along with a napkin and a spoon.

"I forgot to ask. Will you be paying for your host with cash or credit?" Adette averted her gaze from Jonghyun's.

"I get you for free. I saw you in a commercial this morning." Jonghyun picked up his spoon and stirred the coffee a bit.

"A-Ah, alright then. Would you like anything else?" She asked with her pen ready on her notepad.

"Ah, yes. I would like the Kaffir Lime Coconut Panna." Jonghyun sipped his coffee, "And that will be all for today."

"Okay. This will take a moment." Adette left.

"Take your time." Jonghyun called after her.

I kind of don't want to go. It's so peaceful here. Jonghyun observed the outdoors. Cars passing by, kids playing in the park across the street and couples walking down the side walk, hand in hand.

Couples, huh? Wonder how people can stay with the same person for a long time...

A clink was heard and he looked at his table. A pretty pastry sat on a small delicate plate and a three pronged fork was beside it. Jonghun set his coffee down and looked at the pastry.

"Wow, this looks amazing." Jonghyun smiled and picked up his fork.

"Doesn't it though?" 

What the...?

Jonghyun proceeded to look up and his eyes grew wide. A strikingly pretty boy was standing with a serving plate in his hand. His soft, brown eyes contrasted his sharp features. Except for his lips. His lips looked plump and cushiony and kissable to no end.

Where have I seen those lips before?

"I...um..." Jonghyun was struck by his looks and couldn't speak.

"Adette? Her shift is over. My name is Key and I'll be taking over for her today." He smiled. Jonghyun's mouth was still open and he looked a bit confused.

"You won't be able to taste the panna if you keep looking at me..." Key nodded towards the pastry.

"Oh...uh..right." Jonghyun looked at the pastry and put his fork in, breaking off a chunk and ate it. Chewing slowly his eyes grew big and he smiled.

"This is the best panna yet!" Jonghyun was excited and he truly meant every praise.

"Really? Can I try?" Jonghyun turned and he gasped when he noticed the host's face directly across from him with his mouth parted slightly and his eyes gazing at him.

"W-why?" Jonghyun stuttered.

"Well because my creations usually go to the customer and I don't get to taste it. Please? Ahh..." He opened his mouth slightly again. Jonghyun took off another chunk and slowly brought it to Key's lips. Jonghyun stared at him as Key's lips kissed the pastry and the it slowly like a noodle into his mouth. 

.

Jonghyun slowly put down the fork as he continued to stare at Key's lips.

"That was really good." Key smiled and Jonghyun shook his head out of his trance.

"Y-Yeah, it was." Jonghyun stared down at his pastry and slowly continued to eat it refusing to meet Key's gaze.

"Will that be all?" Key asked and cocked his head slightly.

"N-No! Um...can I get another of these? And more coffee!" Jonghyun quickly added more to his order.

"Can I join you?" Key smiled politly.

"Y-Yeah..." Jonghyun smiled back.

"Alright, I'll be back with your order." Key chuckled and went to the kitchen.

What. The. . WHAT THE !?  He...he !? Why!? WHY!?!?!  Why am I nervous!? He's a...well he's a HE! Well he looks like a she but with short hair and no s and a ! He has a ! SSS!

"Are you okay?"

Jonghyun's head shot up to look at Key with a weird look on his face, "You were making faces at yourself at the table...do you need help?" Key questioned him as he set the pastries and drinks on the table.

"Huh? Uh, no! I'm just confused." Jonghyun's brow furrowed. The more he thought the more confused he got.

"I'm working here because my friend owns the place and I needed something to do so I got a job here." Key stated, bluntly.

"Th-that's not what I was thinking about!" Jonghyun tried to deny it.

"Oh please, I saw the look you gave me when you saw me, sweetie." Key laughed, "So what's your name?"

"Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun." He smiled and looked at the panna, pulling the plate towards him.

"Can I call you Dino?" Jonghyun stopped mid bite and looked at Key, quizically.

"Y-Yah! Why would you call me that!?" Jonghyun cried.

"Because you look like one!" Key laughed.

"Just eat your panna or I'll eat it!" Jonghyun blushed and took Key's panna.

"Awww, I was gonna eat that!" Key pouted.

"Then eat it!" Jonghyun gave him back his plate.

"Hey, Dino?" Key picked up some panna and looked at Jonghyun, "Can you come back tomorrow, please?"

"...Of course."  Jonghyun smiled at Key and before he could eat the rest of his panna, his phone went off. Jonghyun picked it up.

"Hello? Minho."

"Hyung, can we go to EXO today?" Minho's voice sounded desperate.

"It's a bit too early to go, isn't it?" Jonghyun looked at his watch. 2:30 p.m.

"Please, hyung?" Minho begged. 

"Not right now, Minho. But I'll call you when I'm heading out, ne?" Jonghyun listened to the silence for a few seconds until Minho responded.

"Okay. See ya later." Minho hung up and Jonghyun put his phone away.

"Who was that?" Key asked as he sipped at his tea.

"That was my best friend, Minho. You know Choi Corp? He's the heir." Jonghyun ran his hands through his hair.

"Ah, okay. Wait....that must mean....wait! You're Jonghyun! Kim Jonghyun!" Key's mouth gaped open. 

"Yeah...that's my name?" Jonghyun looked at him confused.

"Kim Sounds.!? Heir of Kim Sounds....." Key chocked out.

"Yeah...?" Jonghyun didn't know where he was going with this.

"Um...I...oh, okay." Key drank his tea trying to clear his throat.

"Well, I have to go. Minho needs me for something or other." Jonghyun smiled, "But I'll be here again tomorrow." Jonghyun set money on the table and got up to leave.

"Oh okay. Bye." Key waved and smiled nervously. 

Bye, Key." Jonghyun waved back and left out the door.

Key looked at the empty seat in front of him and then looked back at the door.

"Please come again..."

 

(A/N: So much for updating often -.- Well, guys, here is chapter 3! It's kiiiiinda a y chapter. Who am I kidding? It was a horrible chapter ;-; Christmas for me but I hope you guys had an awesome Christmas this year! And lots of awesome presents! Thank you fro taking time to read my worthless story! :D Please don't forget to subscribe and comment because then I know how I'm doing and what else I should be doing! Love, Shawol!)