Chapter 1

Millennium Era

~~~~~Warning: contains a bit of vulgar language and ual theme. If a boyxboy, naughty words or naughty acts offend you, do NOT read this story. Thank you~~~~

 

"Hey, Jonghyun~hyung?"

"Neh?"

"How about this one? She looks...appetizing."

Jonghyun turned to look where Minho was pointing. His finger was aimed at a full figured brunette, bright hazel eyes blinking and her lips full and pretty. She smiled brightly showing off her big bust and behind a glass case.

"She does look delicious." Jonghyun inquired, "Good eye, Minho~ah." After looking around the "love store" they went to the counter and ordered the girl.

"I want her for one night; tomorrow to be precise. Do you have a red dress to go with her?" Jonghyun put an extra benjamin with the question after his pay.

"Yeah, we have her in red. You're a regular customer right, Jonghyun-ssi? Two more orders and you get the next three requests free of charge." The employee scanned Jonghyun's I.D and turned to Minho. "Do you see anything that pleases your eye?"

"Not today, but thank you." Minho politely declined.

"Alright, she'll be at your place tomorrow, Jonghyun~ssi. Remember to turn her back in after 24 hours of time she was rented."

"Will do. Let's go, Minho." Jonghyun took his receipt and left with the tall man to go blow more money of which they both had plenty of. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a day of buying the latest of fashion and technology they dropped off their new items at their luxary condos in a building named the Guilded Gala and went off to a notorious club and bar named EXO. EXO is the top social hang out in Millennuim, famous for their wild parties and y hosts. As they walked in, you could hear talking and the bass of the music vibrating the hall that lead into the main room. Jonghyun pulled the curtains out of the door way and the disco balls' lights blinded them for a second. As they walked further in you could see the dancefloor packed with people and the smell of sweat, and booze tinted the air. 

"God, I missed this place. Where do you want to start?" Minho fixed his silver tie and flipped his hair out of his face (A/N: Think of SHINee's Ring Ding Dong era for Jonghyun and Minho's hair, Why So Serious era for Onew's hair, and Lucifer era for Taemin and Key's hair.) 

"Let's head to the bar first. I could use some Belvedere." Jonghyun ran his hand through his hair and fixed his own gold tie while heading to the bar.

"Jonghyun~ssi! Is that you, you dog?" A boy behind the counter smiled.

"Kris! How's it going?" Jonghyun laughed and hugged Kris over the counter. 

"It's going good. Minho, how have you been?" Kris was cleaning a glass with a small towel and smiled at Minho.

"I've been okay." Minho smiled back.

"Monotonic, as always." Jonghyun chuckled and Minho lightly punched Jonghyun in the arm.

"Two Belvederes, on rocks and a dash of edible gold."

"Coming right up, big guy." Kris winked and grabbed two glasses and got ice from an ice-maker under the counter and scooped some in. Next he grabbed two white bottles and flipped them in mid air and caught them behind his back. He popped the caps off and poured the glass mid way and the final touch; the gold. Kris took a bit of shimmering, edible gold from a glass container and sprinkled it on the top.

"Two Belvederes on rocks..." Kris slid the cups to Jonghyun and Minho and smiled, "With a dash of edible gold."

"Nicely done." Jongyhun lifted his drink in the air, praising Kris.

"Indeed." Minho agreed. Kris only laughed and made one for himself. He raised his glass in the air and Minho did as well.

"To Millennium. The city amoungst the stars." Kris announced.

""To Millennium!" Jonghyun and Minho both lifted their glasses and drank their hours away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jonghyun~hyung, let's get out of here, these girls are starting to get on my nerves..." Minho leaned to Jonghyun's side so he could hear just as more girls came to press their s onto him and to try and seduce him. Jonghyun, clearly drunk, just laughed and stared at his friend, puzzled.

"Hey, Min-Frog, you look bored as hell with all those woman grinding on your and you don't even have a !" His friend was slurring and hiccuped.

He's completely smashed! Minho chuckled as Jonghyun took a pretty, petite blonde onto his lap and started to kiss her neck. 

"Come on, Jonghyun, we don't want you doing something stupid, now do we?" Minho pushed his way out of the girl storm surrounding him and grabbed Jonghyun's wrist, pulling him towards the exit.

" you, Minho! I didn't even get her number!" Jonghyun grumbled.

"Knowing you, you wouldn't even call her after having with her." Minho laughed and they went back outside and called Jonghyun's driver, Gary (A/N: Yes! Leessang's Gary!) When the familiar white limo with a studded diamonds on the sides appeared they got in.

"Hello, Jonghyun! Minho! Great to see you with the young master! Wait...is he drunk?!" Gary gasped.

"This isn't the first time you've seen him this drunk..."Minho stated.

"Yes, but I'm more surprised that he doesn't have a woman to faces with. It's really gross to hear them in the back." Gary shook his head.

"I heard that!" Jonghyun cried.

"So how's Jihyo~nuna?" Minho changed the subject.

"Ahh..my Song Jihyo? She's still beautiful as always!" Gary sighed, "Next month we'll be celebrating our ten years of marriage." Gary smiled brightly at the thought.

"Waaa~!" A surprised Jonghyun exlaimed, " You've really been together that long?" 

"You were at my wedding! How could you not remember! You were eight years old at the moment!" Gary scolded teasingly.

"Oh yeeaahh..." Jonghyun thought back.

"I remember that." Minho smiled.

"Well, we're here, sir." Gary announced and they were indeed in front of the Guilded Gala.

"Thanks for the ride, Gary." Minho waved goodbye as he pulled an almost passed out Jonghyun with him.

"No problem!" Gary said as he drove away.

Another day, another wasted, useless dollar. Minho thought, We need something to switch up our boring lives. Minho put the drunk to bed and closed his apartment and went to his own.

Or someone to make those dollars worth something more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Well...this is my first chapter! I really hope you like it! :) But since it's my first story I won't expect much out of it. But thank you for taking time to read this!!! I haven't made a plan on how much I'd update but I'll try my best :D Don't forget to comment and subscribe :)

Love, Shawol!