Nyan-Nyan got kidnapped!

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

Japan…

Kojima Haruna or Nyan-Nyan or Kojiharu is walking alone on the street. She’s going to Rena’s house.

She stops walking when she saw a cat.

“Oh? What is a kawaii cat doing alone here?” she asks and pat the head of the cat.

The cat meows.

“Nyan?” she said.

The cat meows again.

Soon, Kojiharu is talking to the cat as if she understands the cat.

Kojiharu didn’t notice that someone is approaching from her back.

“Eh? What did you say?” Kojiharu asks the cat. “Someone is at my back?”

Kojiharu was about to turned around but she was hit by something metal and she passed out.

………………………………………………………………………….

Somewhere in China…

Chiyuu woke up in a dark place. She feels like she is hanging since she can’t feel the ground. Her hands are tied up and even though she can’t see it, she knew that it is a chain.

She adjusts her eyes in the dark to see. She saw some people on her both sides.

Just then, the door opened. The lights finally opened.

“Oh! Finally you’re awake.” Taecyeon said.

“Taecyeon!” Chiyuu said. She looks around and she saw Mocchi, MaiMai, Rinatin and Kojiharu tied up.

Chiyuu tries to break the chain but it can’t.

Taecyeon took out his handphone and calls someone with a video call.

………………………………………………………………………….

AKB’s Headquarters….

“Boss Takamina, is Nyan-Nyan here? I’ve been waiting for her in my house.” Rena asks.

“Iie. I haven’t seen her.” Takamina said.

“Takamina, someone’s calling you.” Acchan said while holding Takamina’s handphone.

Takamina answered the video call.

“O.HA.YOU.” Taecyeon said.

“Ok Taecyeon, what do you want?” Takamina fiercely said.

“Woah! Calm down, little boss. I have a surprise for you.”

Taecyeon was gone on the screen and Kojiharu appeared.

“Nyan-Nyan!” Rena said.

“That’s not all…” he said.

He moves his handphone to MaiMai, Chiyuu, Mocchi and Rinatin.

“MaiMai!” Acchan said.

“What do you want, Ok Taecyeon?” Takamina asks.

“I want you… I need you…” Taecyeon sings. “You, Maeda, Itano, Kashiwagi and Matsui. No agents. Just the five of you. If you disobey me, they are dead.”

“Ok. Deal.” Takamina said.

Taecyeon ends the call.

“Rena, call Tomochin and Yukirin.” Takamina said.

“Hai.” Rena said.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo., Main Branch…

Meetan-hime came to the main branch to personally see Park Jin Young (JYP). She is wearing a long black coat and golden high heels.

“I came to see, Mr. Park.” Meetan-hime seductively said.

The guard gulped. “R-Right this way.” He nervously said.

“Thank you.” Meetan-hime seductively said and kissed the guard on his cheek.

The guard felt his knees weak and he sat on the floor.

Meetan-hime walks straight to the lobby of the building. She saw JYP waiting for the elevator with his secretary.

Meetan-hime thought something naughty. She tipped toe towards JYP and blow on his ear.

JYP was surprised that he runs to the back of his secretary.

 Meetan-hime laughed. A laugh like a normal laugh.

“Ohori Megumi, why are you here?” JYP asks.

“First, it is not Ohori Megumi, it’s Meetan-hime. Second, I am here to see you.” Meetan-hime said.

The elevator door opened.

“Get in.” JYP said. “And don’t blow on my ears.”

Meetan-hime giggled.

………………………………………………………………………….

At JYP’s office…

“Tell me why you are here.” JYP said while sitting on his office chair.

“I want all your spy agents.” Meetan-hime said.

“Why?” JYP asks.

“Rinatin is missing together with some agents from Japan.” Meetan-hime said.

“I can’t just let you take the spy agents.” JYP said. “Their identities are top secret.”

“They are the one that I need.” Meetan-hime said.

“You have agents. You can use them.” JYP said.

Meetan-hime sighed. “I guess I need to use my last option.” Meetan-hime said.

She stands up and starts walking towards JYP while removing her long black coat.

JYP starts to get nervous. “W-What are you doing?” he asks.

Meetan-hime totally removes her long black coat and reveals her two piece golden swimsuit.

Slowly, she walks towards him until she is very close to him. She grabs his necktie and pulls him towards her.

Their faces are inch closer to each other.

Then, the door opened.

“What…” Oshima Yuko said.

“Are…” Park Kahi said.

“You…” Oshima Yuko said.

“Two…” Park Kahi said.

“Doing?!” Oshima Yuko and Park Kahi said.

………………………………………………………………………….

AKB’s Headquarters…

Yukirin and Tomochin hurriedly came.

“Taecyeon got Nyan-Nyan, MaiMai, Chiyuu, Mocchi and an agent from China.” Takamina said.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s kick his .” Tomochin said.

“Warrior Goddess Company should know this.” Yukirin said.

“He only wants us. If we bring the agents, he’ll kill his hostages.” Takamina said.

“He’ll kill us all with or without agents.” Yukirin said. “It is trap.”

“Trap or not, I’ll save my comrades.” Acchan said.

“I’ll kill him first before he even touches Nyan-Nyan.” Rena said.

“My hands are itchy to kill him. I can’t forgive him of what he did to my salon.” Tomochin said.

“We will be leaving tomorrow night. I’ll ask Boss Kahi to let us borrow her private plane.” Takamina said. “And don’t try to tell this to Sae, right Yukirin?”

“Hai.” Yukirin said.

………………………………………………………………………….

“Boss Kahi isn’t here. She and Miss Oshima went to see Mr. Park. They are celebrating their betrayal anniversary.” Jung Ah said. She is Park Kahi’s assistant.

Takamina and Acchan visit the headquarters of their boss.

“Betrayal anniversary?” Acchan asks.

“I don’t have any idea what that is.” Jung Ah said.

“Anyway, we need to borrow her private plane.” Takamina said.

“For what?” Jung Ah asks.

“Taecyeon got Kojiharu and they are in China.” Takamina said.

“Do you have an experience to fly a plane?” Jung Ah asks.

Takamina and Acchan shook their heads.

“Bekah, can you do it?” Jung Ah asks the blonde girl that sitting on the couch.

“Why me? I am not a school bus driver that drives the students to their school.” Bekah said.

“Who’s going to school?” Soyoung innocently asks. “Soyoung wants to go to school.”

“No one’s going to school.” Bekah said.

“Bekah, I can’t just let them borrow the plane without someone that I can trust to take cares the plane. You’re the only one that can control the plane.” Jung Ah said.

“Ok fine.” Bekah said. “When do you want to leave?”

“Tomorrow night.” Takamina said. “Thank you.”

………………………………………………………………………….

South Korea…

Takeuchi Miyu is standing at the back of the building waiting for some people.

Three guys came.

“Takeuchi, where’s she?” the guy that looks the oldest asks.

Takeuchi Miyu opened the door. “She’s been waiting for you.”

The three guys enter the building.

Inside the room, Fujie Reina is sitting on the big couch.

The three guys enter the room.

“Where’s she?” the oldest guy asks.

“I’m right here.” Fujie Reina said.

“You’re kidding me, right?” the oldest guy asks.

“I am not, Lee Changmin. I am…” she said and stands up. She is holding a tablet. She pressed something on the tablet and she changes back to the real face of Fujie Reina.

The three guys were amazed.

“This is it! This is the answer! We can defeat the Warrior Goddess Company.” Lee Changmin said.

“Three days from now we can hack their system. Once we hacked their system, we can enter the Warrior Goddess Company with a piece of cake.” Fujie Reina said.

“What about the agents there?” Lee Changmin asks.

“Piece of cake.” Fujie Reina said. “Three days from now, they are all going to attend the agent’s seminar. All are required to attend except the agents that are in the middle of missions. That is our chance to invade their headquarters.”

Takeuchi Miyu gave each of the three guys a folder with their plans.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo., South Korea Branch…

“Agent Minho, have you seen Hyoyeon lately?” Yuri asks.

“Aniyo. It is quite unusual that she stopped visiting us.” Minho said.

“It is unusual that she is always here.” Yuri said.

“What do you mean?” Minho asks.

“Nothing.” Yuri said and went back to her seat. ‘I must be careful. I don’t know which of us Fujie Reina is.

Dongwoon enters the Agent’s Department. “Listen up, guys. Don’t forget the agent’s seminar. We must all attend and of course except for the agents that are in their missions.”

“Awww! Agent Yuihan and Agent Fern are lucky.” Baro said. “Leader, can you give us a mission?”

“No mission for you.” Dongwoon said.

“Who will gonna take care of our babies?” Yuri asks.

“You are excuse to attend the seminar. I already talked about it to the boss.” Dongwoon said.

“Yes!” Yuri happily said.

………………………………………………………………………….

“They can’t all leave the Warrior Goddess. Fujie will use that chance.” Wendy said.

“What are you planning to do?” Thunder asks.

“I’ll tell this to her.” Wendy said and left.

“Yah! You can’t just leave. We are grounded, remember?” Thunder said while following her.

“He isn’t my father! He doesn’t have the right to grounded me.” Wendy said.

“Aish! You’re being childish again.” Thunder said. “What you will gonna do is dangerous.”

“I can’t just stay here without doing anything.” Wendy said.

“One mistake and it will lead to big changes.” Someone said.

Wendy and Thunder stop walking and looks on the left side. They saw a girl with a lab coat standing at the door of the clinic.

“Mama Mio.” The two said.

“You can’t just do what you think is right. You need to think it over and make a plan.” The girl said. “The future is at stake if you make a single mistake.”

“So, are you saying that she should stop what she is planning to do?” Thunder asks.

“Aniyo. I am just saying that she needs to think it over first before doing anything.” The girl said.

“Aigoo… You are the mother of this branch but instead of stopping her, you are just letting her go.” He said.

“I am just giving her an advice. Even if I try to stop her, she will do what she wants.” The girl said.

“Thanks, Mama Mio.” Wendy said and walks again.

Thunder follows Wendy.

The girl took something out of her pocket and throws it to Wendy.

Wendy got it without looking back.

“You’ll need it.” The girl said and went back inside the clinic.

Wendy stares at the small rectangle card. 6 digits of number are written there.

Wendy and Thunder arrived at Prince’s Lab.

Wendy opened the door but it is locked. It needs a password.

She remembered the card that has 6 digits numbers. She dialed the number.

OPEN!

Wendy and Thunder enter the lab.

“Unnie!” a girl said.

“Baby Joy, where’s Gremlin?” Wendy asks.

“In his room.” The girl said.

Wendy and Thunder went straight to Hyun Woo’s room.

They saw him going inside the ‘elevator’ with a bag.

“Where are you going?” Wendy asks.

“Yah! You’re not allowed here.” Hyun Woo said.

“Where. Are. You. Going?” Wendy said in a scary tone.

“Fine. I am going to give this to her.” Hyun Woo said.

“You can’t. It’s dangerous. Let me give that to her.” Wendy said.

“Aniyo! I’m coming.” Hyun Woo said.

“You can’t fight.” Wendy said.

“I can as long as I have my weapon.” Hyun Woo said.

“Araso.” Wendy said.

“I guess I need to go with you.” Thunder said.

Wendy and Hyun Woo smiled at him.

………………………………………………………………………….

Jeju…

Jamie is playing with Hyori, Eunhyuk is taking care of Hyungsik while Hyoyeon, Jei, Kai and Natsumi are trying to contact Takeuchi Miyu.

Natsumi has been trying to call Miyu but she doesn’t answer her call.

After 8 times of trying, finally Miyu answers the call.

“You, go to Seoul, South Korea the day after tomorrow.” Miyu said.

“Why?” she asks.

“It’s time.”

“I understand.” She said and ends the call.

“What did she say?” Kai asks.

“She wants me to go to Seoul the day after tomorrow.” She said.

“I think they are planning to make a move now.” Hyoyeon said.

“There will be an agent’s seminar three days from now. They will take that chance to go to WGCo. South Korea Branch.” Jei said.

“We can’t just escape to that seminar.” Kai said.

“You can.” Hyoyeon said and looks at Eunhyuk and Jamie.

Eunhyuk and Jamie look at her with a big question mark on their heads.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo., Japan Branch…

Jaejoong came to take Abe Maria and Shimada Haruka back to South Korea. They immediately left.

Yuihan is acting as Jaejoong’s co-pilot while Fern is guarding the two.

“Agent Fern, can I go to the rest room?” Abe Maria asks and acting like she badly needs to go to the rest room.

“Ok fine. Make it quick.” Fern said and removes the handcuffs from Maria.

But as soon as the handcuffs were removed, Maria uses that opportunity to put the handcuffs to Fern’s hand.

Maria’s speedy hands caught Fern off-guard.

“Yah!” Fern shouts but Maria quickly covered .

Maria released Shimada Haruka.

“Let’s go.” Shimada Haruka said.

They went to Jaejoong and Yuihan.

“Are we there yet?” Shimada Haruka asks.

Jaejoong and Yuihan turned around but before they say anything, Maria and Haruka hit them hard.