The Final

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

Japan…

Yuki is alone in her private hospital room when someone opened the door. There first one she saw is a big white teddy bear.

“Ohayou! My name is Teddy!” the one who carries the big teddy bear said.

Yuki giggled.

“Saechan, just come in.” Yuki said.

Sae came in the room with the teddy bear.

“Do you like it?” Sae asks.

“Hai.” Yuki said.

“How are you?” Sae asks.

“I’m fine. The doctor said that I can go out tomorrow.” Yuki said.

“Can I come tomorrow?” Sae asks.

“My parents are coming tomorrow to get me.” Yuki said. “It’s ok. You’re my friend so you can come.”

“Arigatou.” Sae said.

“How’s Tomochin?” Yuki asks.

“She survived. Rain always visits her. Sometimes, he brings flowers and sometimes fruits.” Sae said. “Her parents are happy. It seems that those two are supposed to be having an arranged marriage but since those two are always escaping their parties, they haven’t had a chance to know it.”

“I can hear wedding bells.” Yuki said.

Just then, Iriyama Anna came.

“I guess I should be going. I need to go back to my work.” Sae said.

“Ok. Arigatou for the teddy bear.” Yuki said.

………………………………………………………………………….

All the enemies are captured.

The agents are back after the seminar. As a promise, Kim Woo Bin was fired from his work after the enemies got invaded the headquarters. Boss Choi Seung Hyun was called by Big Boss JYP because of the incident happened.

No one knows what happened to Fujie Reina because she still hasn’t waking up.

“She was electrocuted by my brother.” Wendy said. “It will take a day before she wakes up just like what I did to Nakanishi Yuka.”

“Your brother is strong.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aniyo. He’s just smart.” Wendy said. “But I wonder where he is.”

“Wendy, I can’t find our vehicle.” Thunder said. “Your brother must have left without us.”

“Maybe because of scared. He will come back for us.” Wendy said.

“Sunbaenim!” it was Kai.

“Ne, Agent Kai? Where’s Agent Jei?” Hyoyeon asks.

“That’s what I want to say. Doctor Song brought her to the hospital after she was shot.” Kai said.

“What? Why didn’t you tell me early?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’m sorry.” Kai said.

“Bring me where she is.” Hyoyeon said.

Kai nodded.

Hyoyeon and Kai left.

“I want to follow them.” Wendy said.

“You can’t.” Thunder said.

“But Agent Jei is inside his body.” Wendy said.

“It’s the best to go back.” Thunder said.

“We can’t go back without my brother.” Wendy said. “I’m going to follow them and make sure that his body is safe.”

Wendy left Thunder.

“Excuse me! Thunder, Doctor Song isn’t here but Professor Dara can help you with your wound.” Yuri said.

“AH! It’s ok! I’m fine.” Thunder said.

“Oh come on! We need to clean your wound.” Yuri said and pulled him towards the laboratory.

“Professor Dara, he’s here.” Yuri when they got in the laboratory.

“Hello! I’m Professor Sandara Park. You can call me Professor Sandara or Dara but I prefer Sandara but everyone here calls me Dara.” Dara said. “Agent Yuri told me that you helped her to catch the bad guys. Thank you for that. Those bad guys used the chance that all the agents are not here. Good thing, Yuri didn’t attend the seminar and watch over her babies.”

“Oh no! My babies! I left them with Shin Se Kyung. I should go home now. Professor Dara, take care of him, ok?” Yuri said.

“No problem.” Dara said.

Yuri left.

“Can I see your wound?” Dara asks.

“I’m fine, really.” Thunder said.

“You can’t just let your wound not cleaned.” Dara said. “Sit down while I get my medicine kit.”

Thunder has no choice but to sit down.

Dara came back with the medicine kit. Dara checks his wound.

“It is not serious but it is still need to be clean.” Dara said.

Dara starts cleaning the wound.

“For a young guy like you, you have too many scars.” Dara said.

“Because my job is to fight bad guys.” Thunder said.

“I don’t want my Leo to be like you or any other agents. He’s my only baby boy and I am sure if he will be an agent, I won’t be able to sleep every night.” Dara said.

“But whatever he chooses as his profession, I’m sure you’ll be proud of him.” Thunder said.

“Of course I will.” Dara said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon, Kai and Wendy went to the hospital. They saw Song Hye Kyo waiting outside the emergency room.

“Unnie!” Hyoyeon said.

Song Hye Kyo hugs Hyoyeon.

“H-How’s Jei?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t know. She’s still inside the emergency room.” Song Hye Kyo said.

“Hyoyeon!” Eunhyuk came.

Eunhyuk and Jamie came back from the seminar and went straight to the hospital after Thunder told them.

“What will gonna happen to me and Jei?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I hope that this will not gonna happen but if Jei dies while inside your body, you’ll be forever trapped in a girl’s body.” Jamie said.

“Aniyo. I can’t let that happen!” Eunhyuk said.

Then, the doctor came out.

“Doc, how’s the patient?” Kai asks.

The doctor shook his head.

Their eyes widened.

………………………………………………………………………….

After a day…

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk visit Jei in her room in the hospital.

“We brought some fruits.” Hyoyeon said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Jei said.

Eunhyuk saw Kai peeling an apple for Jei.

“Oi! You look like a gay.” Eunhyuk said. “Will you stop coming here every day?”

“Sunbaenim’s husband, even though that Jei is inside your body, I need to take care of her.” Kai said. “And besides, don’t you like it? It will make Jei to recover fast and so you two can switch back to your bodies.”

“He has a point you know.” Hyoyeon said.

“I haven’t seen that bratty girl.” Eunhyuk said.

“Who? Wendy?” Hyoyeon asks. “They left after Wendy punched the doctor. That doctor is stupid for pretending that Jei died.”

“For a stranger, she is actually kinda sensitive it comes to you and Jei.” Jamie said.

“Since, when did you come?” Eunhyuk asks.

“2 minutes ago.” Jamie said.

“Aren’t you going back to New York?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I have a mission here.” Jamie said.

“You’re not an agent.” Eunhyuk said.

“I have a mission for myself.” Jamie said.

“Where’s Tanaka Natsumi?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I haven’t seen her. She just disappeared.” Kai said.

“Maybe she is hiding somewhere now.” Jei said.

“She really helped us and I haven’t had a chance to say thank you.” Kai said.

“There will be a time for that.” Jei asks.

“Anyway, I’m happy that everyone is safe now. Fujie is already captured. Jei is safe now. I thanked everyone for the help.” Hyoyeon said. “I can go back now with my family.”

“Please tell me that this will be the last.” Eunhyuk said.

“I think so.” Hyoyeon said.

“Please give me a straight answer.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon giggled.

“This will be the last, promise.” Hyoyeon said.

 

 

 

 

THE END


It's the end! I know it is short but I need to end it quickly because of my other pending fanfics. I hope you like it and sorry for some wrong grammars.

Thank you for subscribing and reading my Agent Hyoyeon stories.

Thank you and goodbye!