She's Back...

Agent Hyoyeon VI (Double Trouble)

First of all...

I AM SO SO SO SORRY!!! for not updating for so long. I've been busy for some other things but I promise that I will try to update my fanfics every once a week.

Again, I'M SO SO SO SORRY!!! and thank you for waiting. =^.^=


WGCo. South Korea Branch…

Everyone in Agent’s Department is busy that they didn’t notice their visitor.

“Agent Taemin, can you change Jr’s diaper?” Yuri asks while feeding Yura a bottle of milk.

“Me? But…” Taemin doesn’t know how to change a diaper.

“I’ll do it.” Yui voluntarily said.

“Thanks, Agent Yuihan. Once I got a new nanny, I don’t need to bring my babies here.” Yuri said.

“It’s ok.” Yui said and took Jr. “Minnie, come with me.”

“Me? But…” Taemin said.

“Come on, Agent Taemin. You need to practice to change a baby’s diaper for you and Agent Yuihan’s future.” Baro said.

Taemin has no choice but to go with Yui. The two are leaving the room when they noticed their visitor.

“Wow! Hyoyeon noona!” Taemin said and hugs the fake Hyoyeon, which is Fujie Reina.

“Hi!” Reina said.

“My Hyoyeon!” Minho shouts when he heard Taemin said Hyoyeon.

Minho rushes towards Reina and hugs her.

“I miss you, Hyoyeon!” Minho said.

“Yeah. Yeah.” Reina said. “Can you tell me where is Professor Dara?”

“She’s at the lab.” Gongchan said.

“Ok thanks.” Reina said and left.

Geez! I am lost! I don’t know where the security department and I accidentally went to the agent’s department. Good thing they thought that I am Agent Hyoyeon.’ Reina’s thought while looking for the security department.

I need to find the security department. Ah! I know!’ Reina’s thought. She drops her handphone and walks away.

When she saw someone’s coming, she pretends that she is trying to find something on her bag.

“Agent Hyoyeon, what are you doing here?” it was Do Ye Sung, the assistant of Boss and Vice Boss.

“I was on my way to Professor Dara but it seems that I dropped my handphone somewhere. Could you help me?” Reina asks.

“Let’s go to the security department. Jinyoung can help us.” Do Ye Sung said.

“Thanks.” Reina said.

Reina grinned while following him to the security department.

Finally, they reached the security department.

“Jinyoung, Agent Hyoyeon dropped her handphone somewhere. Could you help her?” Do Ye Sung asks.

“Sure.” Jinyoung said. From IT expert, he is now the head of the Security Department.

Do Ye Sung left Reina in the security department.

“You can seat for a while, Agent Hyoyeon. This will take a few minutes.” Jinyoung said.

“Ok.” Reina said.

Reina looks around. She uses the spy eyeglasses she’s wearing to capture every corner of the security department.

“I found it. You left it near the agent’s department.” Jinyoung said after 5 minutes.

“That was fast. Thanks.” Reina said. “I should get my handphone and leaves. I’ll visit Professor Dara some other time.”

After taking her handphone, she left the WGCo.

………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon is dreaming about her walking alone barefooted on an endless road. She doesn’t see anyone or anything, only the white road that she can see. It seems that she’s walking endlessly but she never gets tired.

Suddenly, she saw a human figure on the end of the road. It likes a woman’s figure.

She runs towards her because it seems that she knew that person.

“Miss…” she called.

Slowly, the woman turns around but before she saw her face a light shines brightly from the back of the woman.

Hyoyeon slowly opens her eyes. The first thing she saw is the light on the ceiling. She covered her eyes by her hand.

Just then, she heard a door opened.

“Oh my! She’s awake.” A male voice said.

She heard the door closed and after few seconds it opened again.

A young woman came towards Hyoyeon.

“Thank god you’re finally awake.” The young woman said.

Hyoyeon can’t understand but it seems that the woman is familiar.

“W-Who are you?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’m… Wendy!” the young woman said.

Hyoyeon looks at the other guy that seems familiar to her too.

“I’m Thunder.” The guy said.

“Noona, boss is looking for you.” A tall guy came in. “Oh! She’s awake.”

“He’s Gremlin.” Wendy said.

“Yah! I am not Gremlin!” he said. “I’m-”

Wendy walks towards him and whispered something.

“I’m Lee Hyun Woo.” He said.

“I’m going to see the boss.” Wendy said.

“I’ll go with you. I already knew what will gonna happen between you and boss.” Thunder said.

“Gremlin, take care of her, araso?” Wendy asks.

“Ne.” he said.

Hyoyeon sat on the bed.

“Where am I?” she asks.

“Noona and Hyung took you and your friend here in our headquarters.” He said. “Are you hungry?”

Hyoyeon shook her head. She’s trying to remember everything.

Right! The chasing. The river. The submarine! Fujie copied me and there’s a fake Jei too!’ Hyoyeon remembers everything now.

“I need to go.” Hyoyeon said and stands but her knees feel weak that she sat again.

“Easy. You’ve been asleep for almost a year. You need to regain your strength.” He said.

“Where’s Jei?” she asks.

“She already woke up.” He said.

He left the room and calls someone.

Then, Jei appeared.

“Sunbaenim!” Jei said and hugs her.

“Gwenchana?” she asks.

Jei nodded.

Wendy and Thunder came back.

“Aish! He’s so annoying. We will never get along unlike our parents.” Wendy said. “Anyway, how are you?”

“I need to go back to my family.” Hyoyeon said.

“Your family is in Jeju for a vacation but Reina isn’t with them since she is taking this chance to do her mission.” Wendy said.

“I need to stop her.” Hyoyeon said.

“With your condition? I don’t think you can.” Wendy said. “I’ll help.”

“Are you agents from Warrior Goddess Company?” Jei asks.

“Aniyo. We work alone.” Thunder said and winks.

Wendy pinches Thunder’s ear and whispered something. “Do you want to experience Joy’s wrath?” Wendy’s whispered.

“Is there something wrong?” Jei asks.

“Aniyo.” Wendy and Thunder said with a smile.

Someone knocks the door. Hyun Woo opens it but gets out quickly.

Then, Hyun Woo came in. “You need to go. The boss is coming.” Hyun Woo said.

“Let’s go.” Wendy said.

“Where are we going out?” Thunder asks.

Wendy opens the door of a thing that looks like a cabinet or something.

“What is that?” Hyoyeon asks.

“An elevator.” Wendy said. “Get in.”

Thunder, Jei and Hyoyeon get in.

“Gremlin, it’s your turn.” Wendy said before closing the door.

Hyun Woo sighed before pressing a button.

………………………………………………………………………….

After a minute, Wendy opened the door.

“Where are we?” Hyoyeon asks when they saw that they are in a flower field.

“Yellowseed flowers.” Jei said.

Jei and Hyoyeon look at each other. “Jeju!” they said.

Wind blows.

The four shivered.

“We forgot that it is winter.” Thunder said.

“Umma!” a familiar voice shouts far from them.

Hyoyeon looks around and saw Hyori with Eunhyuk and Hyungsik.

Hyoyeon runs towards them.

“Oh my baby!” Hyoyeon said and hugs Hyori.

“Umma, you really came!” Hyori said.

“Oh! I miss you, baby.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon hugs Eunhyuk and next is Hyungsik.

“What’s wrong? You act like you haven’t seen us for months.” Eunhyuk said. “And why aren’t you wearing thermal clothes?”

Wendy, Thunder and Jei came.

“We need to get out of here. Someone’s watching.” Jei whispered to Hyoyeon.

“I’m cold. I’ll explain to you later.” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s go to my car.” Eunhyuk said.

They all left the yellowseed field.

………………………………………………………………………….

“How did they escape?!” Reina asks Shimada Haruka and Abe Maria.

“Someone entered the submarine and took them.” Shimada Haruka said.

“Who?” Reina asks.

“We don’t know. That’s the first time we saw them. They are not agents.” Abe Maria said.

“Follow them. I’ll go back to Seoul to do the plan.” Reina said.

“Hai!” the two said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Eunhyuk is staring at Wendy and Thunder while waiting for Hyoyeon and Jei to finish changing their clothes.

“Who are you again?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I’m Wendy and his Thunder.” Wendy said.

“Have we met before?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Aniyo.” The two said.

Hyori came and walks towards Wendy.

“Annyeong hasaeyo.” Hyori greets.

“Annyeong, Hyori.” Wendy said.

“Oh? You know my name?” Hyori asks.

“You know my daughter’s name?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. I know everything.” Wendy said. “Hyoyeon unnie was an agent. She stopped being an agent because of you but until now she is always working as an agent because WGCo. needs her sometimes. You two almost got divorced because of your mother.”

“Are you her stalker?” Eunhyuk asks.

Wendy was shocked.

“Lee Hyukjae!” Hyoyeon yells.

“What?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Wendy saved me.” Hyoyeon said.

“I still don’t get it. You mean, the Hyoyeon that with us for almost a year is a fake?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. The day that I and Jei fell on the river, someone dragged us to the submarine. They put us to sleep and that’s the last thing I remember.” Hyoyeon said.

“No wonder she is not romantic.” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Did you and her had an ‘S’?” Hyoyeon asks.

Hyoyeon can’t say the word “”.

“I wanted but she always has excuses. She always sleeps in the children’s room.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon felt relieved.

“When will you finish with your agent’s work?” Eunhyuk asks.

“After 5 more years.” Wendy answered.

Everyone looks at her.

“I think?” Wendy said.

“This must be the last time that you will fight with your enemies. There should be no more for the coming years.” Eunhyuk said.

“I hope so. I am tired of fighting.” Hyoyeon said.

“What should we do now?” Jei asks.

“Stop Fujie Reina.” Hyoyeon said.

“But before that, I need to contact Agent Kai.” Jei said.

………………………………………………………………………….

WGCo. Thailand Branch…

Kai is watching Tanaka Natsumi while she is talking with the handsome agents.

“Telephone call for Agent Kai.” Aom said.

“Who is it?” Kai asks.

“I don’t know but she sounds like Agent Jei.” Aom said. “Weird.”

Kai quickly answered the call.

“Agent Jei?” Kai said in an almost whispered.

“This is the real Agent Jei.”

“I know. The fake Agent Jei is here.” He said.

“You knew?”

“Ne. I just can’t do anything because I am afraid that the enemy will kill you.” He said. “Where are you?”

“I’m here in Jeju with Hyoyeon sunbaenim.”

“How did you escape?”

“I can’t tell you right now. Will you come here?”

“I will and I will bring the fake Agent Jei.”

“Araso.”

“I’m glad that you are safe.”

“I can’t die easily.”

“I know.” He said. “I’ll fly as soon as I can. Bye.”

“Ne. Bye.”

Kai and Jei ended their conversation.

“Agent Jei, we are going somewhere.” Kai said.

“Where are you two going?” Sehun asks.

“We have a mission.” Kai said.