Long Time No See

Meeting Mr. Right

“Hae Na is very hyper…” Luhan mumbled standing next to Sehun as the two of them stood in the doorway to Sehun’s office watching as Jongin chased Hae Na who was running around Sehun’s desk giggling her little head off.

 

“I could say the same about your friend.” Sehun replied watching the scene.

 

“Daddy!!” Hae Na said happily running to Sehun hiding behind his legs from Jongin.

 

Jongin didn’t try his luck and just stopped chasing her from that point. Luhan grinned “How come you stopped Jongin? It was just getting to the good part.”

 

“Ha ha, I actually value my life thank you very much.” Jongin stuck his tongue out at Luhan like a child.

 

“I assume everything went well during your meeting?” Kyungsoo spoke walking up to Sehun.

 

Sehun nodded “Everything went well, nothing unexpected happened,” he said “But we’re going to attend Mr. Xi’s retirement party in a couple weeks, I’ll give you more details about it later.” Kyungsoo nodded.

 

“Baby girl.”

 

“Yes daddy?” Hae Na peeked out from behind his legs looking up at him with a smile.

 

Sehun smiled and squatted down “So, how was my little girl? Were you good for aunty Kyungie while I was in my meeting?”

 

Hae Na nodded “Aunty Kyungie said I was a good girl!”

 

Sehun looked up at Kyungsoo raising an eyebrow “Oh is that so?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded “She was very good, but she got really hyper when her and Jongin-ssi started running around.”

 

“You should keep your coffee intake on the low Jongin, wouldn’t want poor Kyungsoo-ssi to get stressed by having to watch another child.” Luhan said looking at Jongin.

 

Jongin stopped what he was doing and turned to face Luhan, putting his hands on his hips “You know, just because I act like a child around you and other children, does not mean you can blatantly say it in front of Kyungsoo and Sehun hyung.” He said.

 

“Mhm.” Luhan nodded “But you still admitted that you act like a child, so I don’t see the difference of now compared to when we went to that preschool a couple days ago, letting all those kids crawl on you.”

 

“You’re just jealous cause they didn’t like you as much as they liked me.”

 

“Wuwu has me, he don’t need other kids to wike him!” Hae Na said holding Luhan’s hand.

 

Luhan smiled and nodded “That’s right.” Sehun chuckled at the scene, he was surprised at how much Hae Na really seemed to like Luhan.

 

“So, now that the meetings over, are we good to go home?” Jongin then asked.

 

Luhan nodded “That’s where I’m going at least.” He answered.

 

Jongin nodded “Well then, since you’re a big boy and can hopefully get home on your own, I’m heading it.”

 

“You do that Jongin.” Luhan simply nodded watching as Jongin then took his leave.

 

“Soo, we’re going to head home too, Hae Na has her dance class in about an hour so we’ll see you later for dinner?”

 

“Aunty kyungie has to come over for dinner! Daddy promised to make sketti!! (spaghetti)”

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and nodded  kneeling down in front of her “I’ll be there, I promise.” He smiled giving her a kiss on the forehead.

 

Sehun then turned to Luhan and smiled “It was really nice meeting you, I apologize if Hae Na was a little over bearing, she just likes new friends.”

 

Luhan smiled and shook his head “She’s a great little girl, I enjoyed her company,” he then kneeled down to Hae Na’s level “Hopefully we can play again soon, what do you think Hae Na?” he asked.

 

She nodded her head vigorously “I want to pway again!!!!”

 

Both Luhan and Sehun smiled at her cuteness “Well, maybe the next time Luhan comes to daddy’s work you can come with daddy for a little while, how does that sound princess?”

 

“I wike it!!!!!” she nodded matter of factly making everyone laugh. Luhan gave Hae Na one last hug and smile before taking his leave after Jongin.

 

“Okay baby girl, let’s head home and get ready for you dance class, shall we?”

 

Hae Na nodded “I want to be a good dancer just wike daddy!”

 

“And daddy doesn’t have a doubt in his mind that you will be.” Sehun said picking her up.

 

“I’ll see you later Soo.” Sehun waved at Kyungsoo who waved back.

 

Sehun and Hae Na then made their way out of Oh Industries to head home for a while before Hae Na had her dance class.

 

The entire drive home Hae Na talked about how she really like Luhan, she said he was really pretty and she liked his voice, Sehun couldn’t argue that, he found Luhan attractive as well, and he was gentle hearted and  was even able to handle his erratic daughter who loved everything.

 

“Daddy, do you wike Wuwu?” Hae Na then asked as they sat at a stop light.

 

Sehun looked at her in the rear view mirror “Why do you ask baby?”

 

She frowned a little “I really wike Wuwu and I want to know if daddy wikes him too.” She answered.

 

Sehun smiled “Daddy likes Luhan too.”

 

“Yay!!! When can I see Wuwu again though?”

 

“I don’t know baby, Luhan has his own life and responsibilities to handle, we’ll see him again soon though, how does that sound?”

 

Hae Na smiled “Okay daddy.”

 

Once the two made it back home Hae Na happily got out of the car and ran inside and upstairs to her room to get ready for her dance class, Sehun had just walked in the front door when he heard her close her door to get changed. He chuckled, she was a little ball of energy.

 

Sehun headed to the kitchen to make a small lunch for the two before they had to leave again. He made two ham and cheese sandwiches, simple, easy, and Hae Na loved them. He made sure to cut hears like a bear head since she loved pandas and polar bears.

 

“Daddy! I’m weady!” Hae Na then appeared in the kitchen dressed in her pink leotard and tights wearing her black leggings on top and one of her panda sweatshirts Sehun’s mom had gotten her for her birthday.

 

“Alright baby girl, eat up before we go.” He said setting her sandwich down in front of her with a cup of pink lemonade.

 

“Okay daddy!”

 

Sehun sat next to her and started eating as well, he occasionally glanced over to her to see if she’d made a mess, but she never did, despite only being four years old, she was a very clean eater and had very good table manners.

 

When Sehun looked at Hae Na, he often thought of himself at her age and how different they were. Sehun was raised by his mom up until he was about three and then his nanny took over, since his parents were always working, he didn’t really see his mom growing up, but he still kept in touch with his parents, he always got birthday presents, things he wanted and a birthday card, his parents always bought him a birthday cake and if they couldn’t be home for his birthday, they would skype for a couple hours before sending Sehun to bed. His parents were always home for Christmas though, not once did they not spend Christmas together as a family. Sehun never held a grudge against his parents for always working, he thought of it more as building a future for him and sure enough, when he started forth grade, his mom barely had to work anymore and was always at home when he left for school and came home from school, his dad worked during the days and was always home an hour or two after he was getting home from school.

 

When Hae Na was born, Sehun wanted her to have a childhood where he was around, so he waited to have her, he took over his dad’s company when he was nineteen and didn’t have her until he was twenty one, two years to get himself on his feet and have things figured out for her so he could be around. While he wasn’t expecting to be getting divorced not even a year after Hae Na was born and not even two years of marriage, he didn’t want to let that affect how Hae Na grew up and took on both the roles of a mother and father for Hae Na.

 

“Daddy! I’m done!” Hae Na’s little voice pulled Sehun out of his thoughts.

 

“Alright, well are you ready to head over then?”

 

She nodded with a smile.

 

Sehun smiled “Okay, then let’s get going shall we?”

 

Sehun quickly put their cups in the sink and threw the paper plates away before he grabbed his keys and they got back in his car to head to her dance class.

 

 

“Dance like no one’s watching beautiful.” Sehun smiled as he kissed her forehead before sending her off into class.

 

Hae Na nodded and ran off to her class.

 

“Back already!” a voice then chuckled and Sehun turned to see one of his closest friends walking towards him.

 

“Joonmyun hyung.” He smiled hugging the man.

 

Joonmyun smiled “It’s been a while!”

 

“No kidding, how are you?” Sehun asked.

 

“Pretty good, been busy with work.” Joonmyun chucked “What about you though, how are things? It’s been years since I last saw you, how’s Seungho?”

 

Sehun tensed hearing that name “Divorced, about three years ago now.” Sehun gave a sad smile.

 

Joonmyun frowned “I’m sorry, I didn’t know.”

 

“It’s all good, it just wasn’t meant to be.” Sehun chuckled “But, what brings you here?”

 

Joonmyun’s smile returned “One of my friends daughter dances here, she’s almost four and he got caught up in work so he called me asking if I would pick her up from class.”

 

Sehun nodded “Well that’s awfully nice of you.”

 

Joonmyun shrugged “What about you? Why are you here?”

 

“My daughter dances here.”

 

“Daughter? You didn’t tell me you had a daughter!” Joonmyun laughed.

 

“Well, I think the last time we heard from each other was a good four years ago, so I don’t even know where you work, how would you possible know I had a daughter?”

 

“Good point.” Joonmyun chuckled. “But to answer that, I work at Seoul hospital as the financial director.”

 

“Oh, makin’ it big hyung, good for you.” Sehun laughed.

 

“Shut up.” Joonmyun laughed punching Sehun lightly on the arm.

 

“Daddy~” a little voice then said happily.

 

Sehun turned to see Hae Na running happily up to him, he smiled and caught her in a hug picking her up. “Hey baby girl, how was class?”

 

“It was fun! Mr. Zhang said I was getting better and better each class!” she smiled happily.

 

“So I take it this is her?” Joonmyun asked with a smile.

 

Sehun nodded “Yep, this is her, baby girl, this is daddy’s friend from high school, can you introduce yourself?”

 

Hae Na nodded “Hewo mister, I’m Oh Hae Na and I’m four years old!” she smiled.

 

Joonmyun returned the smile “Hell there Hae Na, I’m Kim Joonmyun, it’s nice to meet you.”

 

“You too!” Hae Na smiled.

 

“Uncle Joonie~” Joonmyun turned to see another little girl running towards him and he did the same as Sehun did with Hae Na.

 

“Hello little one, how was class?” Joonmyun smiled.

 

“It was fun, I had lots of fun!” the little girl smiled.

 

“Daddy? Can we go home now? I want to see aunty Kyungie!” Hae Na asked.

 

Sehun chuckled “Of course we can go home, just hold on a second.”

 

“Hyung, here, take my cell number and give me a call sometime, we have some catching up to do.” Sehun said handing Joonmyun a small white card.

 

Joonmyun laughed “So official, but I will.” And Sehun and Hae Na then left to go home.

 

“Sunhi?” the little girl in Joonmyun’s arms turned around.

 

“Yes Mr. Zhang?” she asked.

 

Joonmyun watched as a slender male with messy orange hair dressed grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt walked up to her and handed her a piece of paper “Don’t forget to give this to your daddy okay?” he smiled.

 

“Okay, I won’t!” she smiled and then pointed to Joonmyun “My uncle Joonie came to pick me up today!” she smiled making both Joonmyun and her teacher laugh.

 

“Well, it’s that fun, do you like your uncle Joonie?” he asked.

 

“Mhm! He’s the best!” Sunhi smiled happily.

 

“That’s good isn’t it?” her teacher smiled again “It’s nice to meet you, I’m Zhang Yixing, the owner of the studio as well as one of the teachers.”

 

Joonmyun returned the smile “I’m Kim Joonmyun, nice to meet you as well.”

 

“Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of the day with you uncle Joonie okay, Sunhi? I’ll see you next week okay?” Yixing smiled and Sunhi nodded happily.

 

“Good meeting you.” Yixing said again to Joonmyun before turning to walk back to his studio.

 

“You have a very nice teacher there.” Joonmyun said to Sunhi.”

 

Sunhi nodded “He’d the best!”

 

“I don’t doubt that.” Joonmyun smiled.

 

-----------------------------------

Mass update part two:)

Thanks for your comments ^.^

See you next time :)