Mr. WuWu

Meeting Mr. Right

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” Hae Na shouted happily as she scrambled into the kitchen where Sehun was making breakfast for the two of them.

“Yes baby girl, what’s up?” He laughed as she attacked his leg in a hug.

“I want waffles for breakfast!” She giggled happily.

Sehun laughed again “Alright princess, a big waffle with caramel coming right up!”

Hae Na jumped happily “Fank you daddy, I wuv you daddy! You’re my favorite in du whole wide world!” she made a heart with her hands and smiled up at Sehun.

He smiled as he got down to her level on his knees and pulled his little girl into a hug.

“Daddy if very proud of you baby.” He kissed the top of her head “I have the best daughter in the world.”

“Mommy is proud of me too, right?” She asked, her eyes round and curious.

Sehun gave her a sad smile “Yes baby, mommy is very proud of you.”

Hae Na giggled a cheeky little giggle, one that reminded Sehun of himself as a child.

 

After finishing their breakfast, the two set off to start their day. “Daddy, can I got to work wif you today pwease?”

“Sure baby, but you have to be on your best behavior.”

“I know daddy!” she smiled.

 

Sehun walked into the office building with Hae Na in his arms “Good morning sir.” The front desk attendants bowed as he simply nodded his head and Hae Na smiled and waved as they walked past.

“Ah! There you are!”  A short owl eyed male dressed in a suit came jogging up to Sehun and Hae Na.

“Calm down Kyungsoo, I still have half an hour before the meeting and besides, Mr. Xi and his company haven’t arrived yet.” Sehun shrugged as he walked into his office and set Hae Na down in his totally awesome comfy black spinny chair.

“Baby, daddy has a very important meeting soon, if you can be a good girl, we can do whatever you want tonight, deal?” Sehun asked kneeling in front of her.

“DEAL!” Hae Na smiled as she threw her hands up in the air.

Suddenly the phone on Sehun’s desk beeped “Sir, Mr. Xi has arrived.”

“And that’s my cue.” Sehun said “Can you stay with her please?”

“Naturally.” Kyungsoo answered. Sehun let out a chuckle before leaving his office.

 

“Aunty Kyungie? I wanna go downstairs pwease?” Hae Na asked walking up to Kyungsoo.

“Alright, let’s go then.” He held out his hand and smiled when her little hand slid into his.

They walked down to the lobby “So princess, why did you want to come down here?” Kyungsoo kneeled down to her level.

“I wanted to talk to Miss Yuna.” Hae Na answered with a smile.

Kyungsoo smiled “Alright, well while you talk to Miss Yuna, Aunty Kyungie is going to use the restroom, okay?”

Hae Na giggled “Okay.”

Kyungsoo smiled and kissed the top of her head before making a quick trip to the men’s restroom.

 

“You should win some type of award for always being late for meetings, you know that?” Kai looked at his best friend as they walked into Oh Industries.

Luhan simply shrugged “It’s just a meeting Jongin, besides, my father is already there, why do I need to be there as well?”

Kai sighed “You’re so lazy, I’m going to bathroom, you can go a head of me.” And Kai disappeared into the men’s restroom.

“Brat.” Luhan grumbled as he walked up to the reception desk.

Walking up, Luhan noticed a little girl no older than five sitting on one of the older woman’s lap who was most likely one of the receptionists.

“Hewo mister.” The little girl said with a smile “How can we help you?”

Luhan smiled at her, she was flippin’ adorable “Hello little one, I’m looking for President Oh, would you be able to assist me in finding him?”

She laughed “Of course I can!”

“Really?”

“Really really!” she answered. Luhan looked at the older woman who nodded with a smile.

Suddenly a small warm hand grabbed his own, Luhan looked down and sure enough there she was with that cheeky little smile.

“Come on mister.” She said pulling him towards the elevator “Well you pick me up pwease? Da elevator scares me a wittle.” She said.

Luhan smiled again as he picked her up just as the elevator doors dinged and opened and Luhan and Hae Na went inside.

“It’s da top fwoor.” She said.

“You’re a smart little girl, you know that? Can you tell me your name? I’m Luhan.”

“I’m Hae Na, nice to meet you mister WuWu.” She giggled happily making Luhan laugh as well.

The two stepped off the elevator and Hae Na proceeded to point the way to the meeting room of her father’s company.

“Here we are!” Hae Na jumped down out of Luhan’s arms and knocked on the door four times, a trick Sehun taught her so he knew it was her.

“Come in.” Hae Na heard Sehun say.

Hae Na grabbed LuHan’s hand once again and opened the door.

“H-Hae Na, hold on a second.” Luhan tried to stop her from going inside but she just kept going inside.

“Dis is mister Wuhan, he said he wanted to meet wif you daddy.” She said.

Luhan looked down at Hae Na ‘Daddy?’ He then turned and watched a gorgeous blond haired man rise from his chair with a smile and walked towards them.

He bent down and picked Hae Na up in his arms confusing Luhan even more and then kissed her cheek.

“Good job baby, but where’s aunty Kyungie, didn’t I leave you with him?”

Just as Hae Na was about to answer, a voice cut her off “I’m right here sir, I left her with Yuna and ran to the restroom for a minute, I came back and Yuna told me she was escorting, and I quote “A very handsome young man” to your office and then I had to Mr. Kim here up here as well.” Kyungsoo stepped aside and a handsome tan skinned, dark haired man dressed in a suit walked in.

“Trying to leave me, eh hyung?” Kai asked Luhan who have him an irritated glare.

“And if unfortunately didn’t work.” Luhan gave a fake smile.

Hae Na giggled catching both boys’ attention “Ne, WuWu, is he your friend?”

“Hae Na, manners.” Sehun reminded her.

“Aniyo, it’s alright.” Luhan smiled “No Hae Na, he’s really not, he’s mean to me,” Luhan frowned “But you’re my friend, right?”

Hae Na reached for him from her dad’s arms and Luhan took her she gave him a big hug “Mmmhmm, I’ll be you’re very bestest friend in da whole wide world.” She smiled, Sehun, Luhan, Kai, and Kyungsoo smiled at her cuteness.

“Thank you Hae Na.” Luhan hugged her back.

Hae Na backed out of the hug, she kissed Luhan’s cheek quickly before jumping down and grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand again.

“I have to go now or else daddy will get upset, bye bye WuWu, I’ll see you soon hopefully.” She waved before dragging Kyungsoo away with her.

“Jongin, go with them.” Luhan looked back at Kai who was watching them go.

“Okie doke WuWu.” Kai smirked, Luhan proceeded to trip him on his way out.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

I didn't forget about this story, I promise you, I've just been working on my other stories haha ^.^

So first chapter is out and not a whole lot happened unfortnately haha, but next chapter will have some action,I promise :)

Tell me what you think :)

See you soon~!

TaeTae<3