Chapter 4 : Infinite

My Detective Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Infinite. Who didn’t know them ?

‘The wang of the school.’

‘The prince of the school.’

‘The idol of the school. ‘

Infinite consists 7 members. Each members got their own personality. They not just bunch of friend who know each other at school, they more than that. They were childhood friends. They had been friend since they were born. Their parents knew each other very well. In fact they were best friend.

Let me introduce you the oldest or better known as the leader of infinite, Kim Sunggyu. He is the most matured member in Infinite. He known as ‘hamster gyu’ by his fangirl because of his smile. When he smile his eyes will be really small opposite of exo Do Kyungsoo eyes. Which means his eyes will be so small who I am kidding it IS small. You have to take a magnifying glass to see his eyes. (ok, im off track haha)
He and Woohyun are the one that infinite respect the most. If they got problem they will meet either one of them. Well, they both were the oldest after all.
He’s the son of Kim Minhyuk and Kim Hyuna owner of Kim Cooperation the largest company motorcycle in the Seoul, Korea.

The second oldest known as Nam Woohyun or the ‘greasy woohyun’. He’s the flirt in the group. His personality are playful, friendly but you mess with him, well, let said you gonna see him in hell.
Despite his playful personality, the members respect him very well.
Nam Woohyun is the son of Nam Taecyeon and Nam Hara the owner of Nam Cosmetics the second biggest company in the Seoul, Korea.

The third oldest known as Jang Dongwoo the mood maker in the group. When he smile even the sun seems dull by his smile. His smile surely makes people better. He is the happy virus in the group. He may seem silly but you can say he is one of the smartest members in their group. Even with his silly behavior he is the one who will give infinite a smart decision or matured remark if one them got a problem. You can said that he is the 2nd appa in the group.
Son of Jang Doojon and Jang Lina the owner of the creation of Samsung and the owner of the Samsung Company.

The fourth oldest is Lee Howon, better known as Hoya or the dancing machine of the group. He have this manly face and the abs that all the girls adore and ogling. He also the calmest, the quietest and one of the smartest members in the group. Despite his poker face, hiding a romantic guy who want to find his ideal gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter