Chapter 3 : The Jerk

My Detective Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana huff her cheek when she saw the sign ‘2 A-B’

“I am so not ready for this” Hana muttered under her breath seeing her new classmates faces staring at her.

“Good Morning Class. Today we have a new student. Let’s all welcome our new students okay?. Hana-ah you can come” Their teacher, Mrs. Jung said smiling brightly towards her

Hana walk slowly towards her new teacher.

“Introduce yourself”

‘urgh, I hate this part’ She cringe in discomfort. Nervous clearly can be seen on her face. She turn towards her classmates who murmured around themselves when they realize she’s the nerd who talk back to their kingka.

‘She’s the who talk bad to our L opps’
‘pfft. Who does she think she is?’
‘she so ugly. Look at her hair. Like a bird nest’

Suddenly the noise stop when their teacher slam her books on the desk loudly making the students shock “stop talking and listen to your new friends”

  Hana gulp her saliva “An-Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee Hana. Please take ca-“ Hana words stop when she saw L glare at her from behind

“You’ll be dead” She can see L mouthing at her the words. She gulp for the second times while continue her word “Pl-Please take care of me”

She keep seeing L doing the death gesture making her shaking inside ‘God must hate me so much for making me the same class as him’

L enjoyed the reaction she gives. He smirk at her ‘this is what you get when you messed with me’

Hana eyes twitched when she suddenly saw the smirk

‘this nerve of guy’ She fumed inside clearly annoyed and stuck her tongue out at the jerk to add more fuel she also rolled her eyes and reply the glare that he give to her making the ice prince shock. He gritted his teeth ‘this freaking nerd’

“Hana-ah, please sit beside L at the behind. L raised your hand up” Mrs., Jung said pointing the sit at the behind of the class.

Hana scanned toward the class to find who is the L Mrs. Jung talk about. Who the hell name their kid with alphabet. Her eyes widen, can’t believe what she saw. The glare dumb jerk guy is the one who raised his hand up.

Hana gulp and carefully walking towards her new desk and chair. She saw some girl stuck her leg try to make her trip. Hana sigh rolling her eyes ‘aish. Here we go again’ She thought while stepping on the girl leg making the girl shout because of the pain. L saw what happen and thought ‘wow. This nerd have a gut’

The teacher who smirk at Hana boldness thought ‘she seriously Jisung daughter I can see where she get the attitude’

“yes, Kim Eunmi why are you shouting ? do you know you disturb my class ? I will not hesitantly give you a detention Eunmi”

“I’m sorry. Mrs. Jung. I will not shout anymore” The girl reply glaring at Hana ‘You messed with the wrong person nerd. Just you wait’

Hana smile seeing the girl answer. That is what you get when you mess with Lee Hana daughter of Lee Jisung everyone.

***

Hana sigh for like the ninth time already ‘Changjo Oppa must be proud of me for sighing too many time today’ Hana thought while rolling her eyes

Her eyes keep twitching seeing the students here staring at her. Some of them even have the nerve to point their fingers ‘what a joke. Never see a girl holding a tray on her hands or what?’

“What?” She bark at them getting tired by the whispering and staring. All the students widen their eyes in disbelief too shock. How can a nerd behave this bold? The murmuring and the whispering become more louder making Hana rolled her eyes.

“Where should I sit now?” Hana muttered looking around seeing any free chair to sit. She sighs again seeing all the students occupied the chair. Even if they were free, the students did not want Hana to sit with them. Glare is all can Hana get when she about to sit.

Hana puff her cheek and settle on a table at the corner near the garbage can. Yeah, absolutely a loner table for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter