Chapter 1 : The Happy Family

My Detective Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nana-ah, wake up.” L.Joe shook her beloved sister

Hana stirred and rubbed her eyes tiredly. “urghh, it still morning oppa. Why did you wake me up so early?” She asked grumpily.

L.Joe laughed and pulled her out of the bed. “Wake up, my baby sister. Breakfast is ready plus it already ten in the morning. Appa already make pancakes for us.”

“appa? He doesn’t have a work?” Hana asked scratching her itchy head.

Their father’s always not at home. He always busy with his work if not because of work, he will busy with all the cases that his department have to handle. Everyday there will be tons of cases that he has to solve. But despite his busy job, their father’s never forget to give his children a fatherly love that a father should give. Even without his beloved wife he managed to take care two of his children.

Not a lot of people know what his job actually is. To all the citizens out there, their father’s job is just a normal detective. A normal detective job investigated several cases that hard to solve or helping a police officer solving a case. Yeah, a pretty normal detective as you can see. Well maybe a success one too. But not all people know their father’s is not just a normal detective. His job is more than that. He actually a detective under The South Korea Government and have his own department for it. Every day he will handle a case that is dangerous and related to the country. This job is dangerous that is why not all people know. Starlight Department is the name of his work place. Known as the Police department but yeah we all know the drill right?

Secret Under the government Dangerous

Hana continued looking at his brother annoyed seeing how he just ignore her question and continue looking all stupid with his blank face “Oppaaaaa, answer me” Hana whine loudly making L.joe blink his eyes realize he have been dozing off “ what question?” He muttered making hana narrowed her big eyes towards her brother “oh yes. That’s question. Well, nope. So get your out of the bed and get ready” L.joe said tapping his sister nose making her more annoyed and smiling slightly seeing his sister grumpy face.

Though L.Joe love to annoyed or make her sister mad but L.joe seriously thankful cause he got to see Hana. He is so grateful to Hana because she saved him before. He is not Hana real brother. He is just Lee adoptive son. Hana met him accidently in a dark alley when he nearly got stab in the stomach. If not because of the right time he surely already dead by now.
He is not the perfect guy that everyone thought. He got a bad past that he hated. His father is abusive. His mother is a . They hate him being in this world. Everyday his parents will kick him, hit him, lock him in a dark room and never give him anything to eat. He hated his life so he takes decision to run away from home. He was just an ordinary 12 years old kid. But, luck not in his side when he accidently bump into a thief. The thief who got pissed at L.Joe for bumping into him wanted to stab him but it all thanks to Hana who shout for help and save him from the thief.

That’s why L.joe love Hana so much. He can’t forgive himself if anything happen to her. He might be a little bit protective towards Hana but it all because of Hana safety.
L.joe never likes the idea about Hana being a young detective. He knows Hana is smart and talented

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter