Crazy

Unwanted Mate

Chapter 8

Areum's POV



On my way to Kraz Manga, I couldn't stop thing about Kyungsoo. Why would he show up at school? Did he really have a class there? As I parked my Mini Cooper into a parking spot, a smile crept onto my face as I thought maybe he wanted to be with me. My wolf side was slowly taking me over, it was like my human side was growing smaller and smaller the more I think about Kyungsoo. I grabbed my kit from the boot of my car and made my way up to the Karate Club. I opened the glass door, making a squeeky noise as the floor connected with the door. I finally opened the door fully and walked casually into the changing room. After 5 minutes of preparing myself, I walked into the hall and greeted my sensei. I bowed and he bowed back before taking me to the mat.

 

"Everyone! Listen up! This is my star pupil from the senior class. Kids meet Kim Areum," Sensei said, pointing to me and I bowed, "Areum, meet Jackson Wang, Mark Tuan, Lee Minhyuk and last, the trouble maker, Park Jimin." He pointed to each individual and I nodded and bowed to each of them. They bowed back in respect as I am a senior. "Get to know each before you spar, got it?"

 

"Ne, Sensei!" we all replied and bowed. He left the room and Jimin fell onto the mat. The rest joined him and I was the one left standing. I went to the mat across from them and started to stretch. I bent my back into a crab and held that position for 10 seconds before kicking my legs upwards and landing on my feet. I only just noticed that the boys were watching me and smirked, knowing that they were interested totally boosted my confidence. I slid into the splits and slowly leaned forward, revealing some of my back as the top half of the uniform raised up. I got up and walked over to them.

 

Is Jimin drooling? Is it really hot? Maybe I should try that on Kyungsoo! Wait, what the heck am I even saying!?

 

I snapped out of it and focused back on the boys. They were still in their own little world so I smacked the top of their heads. They woke up from their daydream and looked at me with red cheeks. I grinned a little before sitting infront of them. I faced the first one on my left, which was Mark, I think that's what his name was. I put my hand infront of him and he stared at it for a while before getting what I was trying to do. He placed his hand in my hand and I felt his hands were rough and big but comfortable in a way.

 

"Annyeong, Mark imnida!" he said, shaking his hand. I shook his hand in return and nod. I smiled at him, making him blush wildly. He kept smiling at me before his cleared his throat and carried on, "I'm 22 years old and I lived in America for whole childhood.". I nod and let go of his hand but I could feel disappointment coming from him. He pouted but quickly put his smile back on. He noticed me staring at him and blushed, once again. I took this time to look at him, he had redish hair, fair skin and small lips but overall, he was very handsome. I smiled at him and looked at the next person. I forgot his name but he was cute. He had black hair covering his forehead and big eyes. Also, a small but adorable smile. He stuck out his hand I put my hand in his, slightly shaking it.

 

"Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk. Age 24. I just started Kraz Manga when I was 17." He said and looked down. I shook his hand and he looked up. I flashed him a smile and he returned it. He wasn't as shy as Mark but was shy. I let go of his hand and looked to the person on his left. The person on his left looked confident and attractive. He had black hair, a nice jawline and very pink lips. He grabbed my hand and shook it violently, smiling the whole way. He got up and stood back while all his friends rolled their eyes. He flipped forward and landed on one of his knees.


"Annyeong, Jackson imnida. I'm also called the Wild and y one but I prefer Jackson, I guess. I'm 21 and I used to do fencing. I just started taking Kraz Manga as an extra thing." he said while keeping his eye contact with me. For some weird reason, they all smelt different. But, I discarded that fact and focused on the next person. He looked overly confident and I didn't like it. He smiled at me but I didn't want to return it. He frowned at me then pouted which I had to smile at.

 

"I'm Park Jimin or the troublemaker as Sensei says. I've been here the shortest time but I'm trying really hard!" he said and I laughed. He had brown hair and thick lips, which made me want to kiss him. I smiled at him and stood up. I bowed to each of them befor introducing myself.

 

"Annyeong, Areum imnida. I'm only 19 but I've been taking Kraz Manga since I was 7 so I am your senior." I told them but they didn't seem to buy it. I sighed as this had happened before by many of my juniors. "Listen, how about we get out of here, grab something to eat and just talk?" They looked at eachother then at me before nodding. I smiled and skipped out of the hall, not bothering to waiting for the boys. I went into the changing rooms and changed back into my clothes, quickly doing my hair and adding my makeup. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=164053133 )

 

"Finally! Took you forever," Jimin said, rolling his eyes as he tapped his wrist, which didn't have watch. I glared at him and he cleared his throat, looking away. I sighed and walked forward, motioning them to follow. "I call shotgun in Aruem's car!" I laughed and nodded, opening the doors to outside. Jimin looped his arm round my neck and drags me to my car, not caring about my arguing. He opened the door for me and I was about to say 'Thanks' but then he shoved me inside. I glared at him but he just smiled and entered the car. "We decided that sushi restaurant close by, you know it?" As I checked the mirrors and reversed out, I nodded and smiled.

 

"How old are you?" I asked while keeping my eyes on the road. He looked at me and shrugged, showing me a cheeky grin. "Wae? Tell me!" He laughed and shot me a wink, making me pout.

 

"Fine, I'm 20. So... You have to call me oppa!" He giggled, blushing lightly."Jimin Oppa~~ I like the sound of that!" He squeled more and wiggled in his seat, laughing silently. I rolled my eyes and turned into the next corner, parking right outside the restaurant.

 

"Yah! Kim Aruem! You just stole my spot." Mark said as he locked his car, smiling. I nodded and carried on, not caring. I felt an arm sling onto my shoulders and looked up, see Jackson jawline in full veiw. I blushed and patted my cheeks, all the boys exploding with laughter.

 

"You're blushing because of me?" Jackson asked, a proud smile on his face. I nudged him away but eventually started laughing. I walked through the doors and laughed but halted when I saw a face I thought I would never see again. It felt like the whole room went quiet but I could her the mumurs of the boys in the background.

 

He's crazy! I told him! This can't be happening right now..

 

"Wonsik..." 




♔ A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s    N  o  t  e ♔

Good news guys! I think I'm getting back into this after a long time >.<

So, I have a few more chapters ready and be expecting to see new stories!

I have loads of new stories coming up since I have such a weird imagination ._.

Anyway, hope your liking it!

Remember to comment, subscribe and upvote!

Alex :)