The Meeting

Unwanted Mate

Chapter 1 
Kyungsoo's POV



I ran through the forest in wolf form as my dongsaengs chased after me. After a while they eventually got tired and stopped. I howled in victory and they all groaned. 

 

'Come home, we have a surprise for you. And dress nicely' 
I was really surprised by this message all of a sudden. Usually when Appa messaged me telepathically, it's an emergency. Since I'm the son of an alpha (and a soon to be alpha), I get all the powers from my father and some extra. I rush home and get dressed in this. 

My chauffeur picked me up and drove me to this cabin not far from my house.Once I stepped out of the car, I was immediately met by arms I knew was my mother. 

 

"Umma, it's been a while. How are you?" I ask cheerfully. She places her hands to my cheeks and I felt the heat radiate from her. She flashed me one of her famous smiles.

 

"Kyungie, you've grown so much!" She exclaims. I roll my eyes and she playfully hits my arm. She leads me into this huge dining hall. There is a long table with Appa, I'm guessing business associates and someone I can't see the face of. All their heads turns turn to me when I open the door and I finally see the person. She is beautiful. I hear growling in my head and I start to get nervous. If my wolf is growling for the reason I am thinking of, I'm screwed. I think she sensed something because her eyes turned a krystal blue but quickly turned back into a hazel brown.

 

"Honey, control your wolf!" Umma shouts/whispers. I raise an eyebrow at her in confusion. "Your eyes turned red, now be quiet". I quietly sit down but I can't take my eyes off this girl. She keeps her head down the whole time while my parents talk. "Kyungsoo, we have brought you here for something very important. As you know, you're almost 21 and you still haven't found your mate. After a few months of trying, here she is!" Umma shouts in glee. My eyes almost pop out of my head and I turn to look at the girl. She still doesn't look up until the woman beside her nudges her. Her head lifts up slowly and I can finally see how beautiful she really is. But what confuses me is that she has no expression at all. 

 

"Hi, my name is Kim Areum. I am 19 and I guess I am your future mate. Please take care of me." She says with a monotone voice. She looks into my eyes and I am suddenly intimidated by her. I smile grows on my lips hearing her speak the first time. I bowed and looked right into her eyes. 

 

"Hi! My name is Do Kyungsoo. In 5 months, I will be 21. I guess I am your mate?" I chuckle after what just out of my mouth. I would of never thought this would be the way my mate and I met. After a few minutes of talking (only between my parents and the two other people), the woman beside Areum shrieked in a girly way which caught my attention. 

 

"I almost forgot to introduce us honey!" She exclaims while look at the man beside her. I figured out by now that these two were in a relationship by the way the woman holds onto the man's arm. "I am Kim Taylor and this is my mate Kim Minho, we are Areum's parents.". The way she spoke was so cheerful that it even made Areum roll her eyes.

 

After a few more minutes of giggling, laughing and chatter, Areum excused herself saying she needed to go to the restroom. I had a feeling that she did not want to be there so I decided to follow her just incase she tried to leave. She got up and walked to through the lobby with me trailing on behind her. Eventually, I got tired and took a rest for about 7 seconds but when I looked for her she was not there. I was about to go look for her when I was pushed against the wall. I couldn't see who was holding me captive as my face was smushed up against a wooden wall. I tried all the power I had but it wasn't working. My wolf inside was barking like mad and I got confused as why it was barking. That was until I picked up a scent. Of cinnamon and vanilla.

 

"Why are you following me?" A voice questioned in my ear. That voice belonged to Kim Aruem. I grabbed  her wrist and spun her round so that she was pinned against the wall. But instead of trying to break free of my hold, she just stood there with her cold expression. I started to feel frustrated with her. I eventually let her go.

 

"I am making sure my mate is safe." I replied sheepishly. I smiled at her which made her groan. She pushed past me and started to stomp her way through the rest of the lobby. I quickly followed her and then I realised... I am like a lost puppy. She headed upstairs when she tried going up two at a time but fell. I thought 'This is my moment!' But instead of catching her a romantic way, we both fell but it hurt more for me as she used my as a cushion. For a few seconds it was so quiet that it started to freak out. I was about to get up when I felt small pair of hands on my stomach. I groaned and looked down to see what was happening. She was using me to get up. Once she finally got up she stumbled up the stairs. It looked like she was away to fall so I put my arm round her but almost instantly, she removed the arm that was covering her and put it back to my side.

 

"I'm going to sleep, leave me" she said as she shooed me away. She carried on walking until she reached a door which I'm guessing is her room. I carried on walking until I was against her. She kept her face expressionless. I was about to leave when a saw a sweat roll down the side of her face. I smirked in triumph and just glanced down at her. We stood there for a minute until we were interrupted by her parents.

 

"Hey Kyunsoo, your - I'm so sorry for disturbing your... Business!" Her mother shouted as she scurried down the stairs with her mate chasing after her. I chuckled at the sight and glanced to look down at Areum. But to my surprise, she wasn't there. I looked at her door and on point, it slammed shut. I went downstairs and I went outside for my driver to take me home.

 

'See you next time, Kim Aruem'




♔ A  u  t  h  o  r  '  s    N  o  t  e ♔

Hey, how did you guys like the first chapter? Tell me if you did. Please leave a comment, up vote and subscribe! See you next week!