Final

Her Birthday

Yoonmi's POV :

D-10 before her birthday. I’m so confused right now~ What should I give her? I mean, she have everything! Ugh. I just call Hyunsoo and ask her recommended things. She really knew what to give someone. I grabbed my phone that I placed at the nightstand before, and suddenly my uncle called me. What a great time, uncle!

“Yoonmi-ah! Come here right now!” He shouted from downstair. Just what he want?? “What’s up, uncle? You’re so excited from what I see.” Just hurry up. “You know Exo, right?” He asked. Why did he asked that? Of course I know! Who wouldn’t know, right? I mean, who in the world that didn’t know the famous rookie boyband from SM Entertainment, right? “Yeah… I know them. They’re all my idols. What’s happened to them? wait… Why all of the sudden you mentioned about Exo? I thought you like Bruno Mars.” He’s really weird today.

“You know that I am worked at some company that usually be a promoter when Hallyu stars going to held concerts, right?” Yup. He worked at some promoter company. But I didn’t know his position nor the name of the company. Well, he’s not my real uncle. He just some random man that I helped with my bestie, Yura when he bumped to a thief. Don’t judge me as a weak girl! Me and Yura have mastered hapkido and now we’re learning Taekwondo. Just for self-protection though. “Yeah. You have mentioned that once?? or twice??” I’m usually easily forgot about some things. “Never mind that. What I really want to tell you is…” He really a playful man sometimes. Despite his age, he usually acting like some high school’s boy. “Can you please just tell me, uncle? I need to do something.” I told him truthfully.

“Okay, okay. Geez.. Girls nowdays.”
“Uncle!”
“Okay! Exo will held a concert-”
“I know that.”
“Listen to me first, girl! Don’t cut my words!”
“Sorry~ Continue please~”
“Hhmm… My company will be the promoter!! Isn’t it awesome??!!”
“Oh.. Oka- WHAT??!!”
“You heard me right.”
I really tried to calm myself. Me and Yura will not go to Exo’s concert. Simple, we didn’t have enough money. Actually, we can just asked our parents to buy us the tickets. But, we wanted to be independent girls. So yeah. But we can go streaming at YouTube, right??

“How can the promoter just added at D-10 before the concert?” I asked him. It’s a rare thing, right? “One of the previous promoter just backed off, so the agency gave us the proposal two days ago and we accepted it.” Woah.. The company have a best luck, huh? “Wait… Why’d you told me this?”
“Because I’ve keep two VIP tickets and two backstage ticket!!”
“You WHAT??!!”
“Calm, girl. I know you’d like it. It just some present for you and Yura.”
“Woah!!! Thank You, uncle~!! It’s at the next ten days, right?”
“Yups!”
“Great! Finally!”
“Finally what?”
“Yura’s birthday gift!! Thank you, uncle!!”
“Welcome, honey~”

With that, I ran toward a room that I called it my room. Since uncle said I can live with him at Seoul. My parents are at Daegu. They gave me permission to live with my so-called-uncle because they know that I can watch over myself. Well, I want to attend Seoul National Universty too. So why not? Beside, Yura just planned to moved Seoul too. I moved to Seoul at my senior year in High school together with Yura. Btw, I accepted to the SNU!! Yay!!

I cancelled to call Hyunsoo. Instead, I called Yura. When she picked up, I start to yelling.
“PARK YURA!!!!”
“Yah, Kwon Yoonmi! My ears hurt!”
“Sorry~ I’m just got excited!”
“Why? You’re crush saw you?”
“No! It’s not that! Well, I hope Byun Baekhyun will saw me sooner, though.”
“You wish.”
“Anyway… Can you clear all your schedules for the next ten days?”
“Micheosseo!! You want me to clear all my schedules for the next ten days straight??!”
“No! I mean just the last day, pabo!”
“At my birthday?”
“Yups~”
“Why?”
“I’ve got something to you! But it’s a secret! Don’t ask me cause I didn’t want to answer that!”
“Geez. Okay. Just that?”
“Yups~”
“Is that so, I’ll hung up, okay? Bye~”
“Bye~”

When she heard I said my goodbye to her, she hung up. Wow… Park Yura, you didn’t know my plan, huh? I smirked to myself and skipped toward the kitchen. There he was. My uncle. He was got a glass of orange juice. “Uncle!” I called him and skipped toward him. “What’s up?” he asked with a-what’s-wrong-with-you look. “Well. I just want to asked you some things.” I have to dig information about him! “What’s that?” he tried to find some answer at my sparkled eyes. “I want to know more about you, uncle. Well, you knew anything about me but I didn’t know yours. isn’t that unfair?” I said and get a glass of strawberry juice. “Well, okay. It’ll be a long story, so let’s go to the living room.” I agreed We walked to the dining room and take a sit at a comfy couch. “Yoonmi-ah, actually I was the owner and a CEO at the Kim’s company.”he said. My eyes widened and I began to choking. Is it real? I live with the owner of Kim’s Company! One of the biggest company at Seoul! Even in South Korea! Wow… Just… Wow… “I’m speechless now, uncle…” I said. He patted my back and just smiling like some idiot boy who got accepted on their confession.

“Why didn’t you told me about this? I mean, I thought you trust me enough to told me about this…” I pouted. What I said was right. I thought he really trust me! “I just want to know, if you just came to me with pure heart or not. You know that nowdays, people just go with others just because of money. And, as expected. You came to me and being close to me day by day with the pure heart. I’m glad I met you and Yura, Yoonmi-ah.” He said with that sparkling brown eyes. Now I know why he didn’t have wife nor girlfriend. He have some trust issue.

“You can trust me and Yura, Uncle. Hmmm… No wonder why you’re house was this big. Or shall  called it mansion, now?” I nudge his arm playfully. “Oh, uncle. I have a request for you. But if you feel not to do it, you can do that too.” I asked him shyly. “What’s that, honey?” “Actually, can you…”

 


 

D-4 before the concert and Yura’s birthday. Uncle Kim has gave me permission to go to the dome where Exo’s concert will held. He said he’ll be there too. I checked my wrist-watch. One hours before uncle Kim reach the dome. I’ve to prepare myself too. I don’t want to look like some tomboy girl in front of Exo, right? So I took a bath and choose a dress from my drawer. It’s really difficult to choose one over  tons of dresses uncle Kim have gave me from last year. “finally!” I choose a simple dress. The dress was in pink peach colour. It have some flowers at the bottom’s part and at the waist line. The dress was over my knee, so I think it’ll be look good for meeting with idols.  After wear the dress, I let my hair that was long enough to the back of my waist hung loosely and wear a light make up. I checked again my wrist-watch. I have some time before uncle reach the dome. I dialled a cab and took out my white high heels from it’s place. Just when I locked the front door, the cab arrived.    

I told the driver cab the place and took out my phone from my purse. I dialled Uncle Kim’s phone to ask where are he right now.
“Hello?”
“Uncle! I thought you’ll ignore my call again like two hours ago…”
“Omo.. I’m sorry, Yoonmi-ah. I have some meeting before.”
“It’s okay. Umm.. Uncle, Where are you now?”
“On my way to the dome. Why? You want me to pick you up?”
“It’s not like that. I’m in my way too. Umm… Can you wait for me at the entrance?”
“Sure thing.”
“I just want to told you that, uncle.”
“Okay. Be safe, okay. I hung up now. Bye.”
“Bye.”

He hung up the phone. Oh my god… I’m so nervous right now! I’ll meet my idol!! I’ll meet my crush!!! Oh my god… oh my god… I have to keep my calm when I meet them. I don’t want them think that I just like the other girls who was squalling like squirrel. Oh my god!! I don’t want to make a fool of myself in front of them. Well, I’m too clumsy, so yeah. I hope I don’t make any funny thing in front of them. I opened my phone and log in at my twitter. I wrote Oh my gosh! I’ll meet my crush, Byun Baekhyun! Oh my gosh! and clicked tweet. One minute later, Yura began to PM me. Keep dreaming, baby girl.
I just chuckled alone. She didn’t know that it’s true~ Oh girl. Just shut up. I really will meet Baekhyun and the others. Sehun too~ If she know that’s true, she will kill me cause I didn’t asked her to go with me. But, it’ll be not a surprise anymore if she know my plan, right? Don’t you dare to take my Sehun oppa from me! kekekeke^^ she answered. Oh, I have to go now, girl. Bye~ Love you~ the driver told me that we’ve arrived. I pay him and get out from the cab.

 


 

There my uncle is. Standing and yelling my name from a far. Is he didn’t have a shame? “Yoonmi-ah! Here!” He yelled and waved his arm in the air happily. I chuckled at his childish behaviour and rushed toward him. “Am I late, uncle?” I asked him. He shook his head and said no. We enter the dome. The first thing that I saw was the Exo boys. They were dancing the Growl song at the stage. It’s D.O part to sing. He’s voice was really make me melt inside.

After few minutes, the song ended and their choreographer called all of them to off from the stage and meet my uncle. I keep standing beside my uncle and suddenly I became frozen. My eyes stuck at one person, Byun Baekhyun. He wearing his black track suit and some training pants. His body full of his sweats. Even with that, he still looked so breath-taking. Oh my gosh… What am I dreaming last night so I can see an angel today? They bowed to us and we bowed back. “ 1.. 2.. 3.. We are one! Annyeonghaseyo~ Exo Imnida!” they said and bowed again. I looked at my uncle. He have an interested look at his face. I looked back at Baekhyun. Just when I want to look away, he looked at me too. Oh gosh!!! We stared to each other in few seconds and I look away. His gaze was so… Ah!!! I can’t explain it in words! “Hi boys! I’m Kim Seunghyun and this is Yoonmi.” He introduced me. “Hi.” I said and waved a little. I heard someone chuckled and I began to search for that boy. Little did I know that boy is Baekhyun. Kyaaaa!!!

“Mr. Kim, the boys have finished their schedule for today. I think you want to talk to them privately. You can took them the anywhere you want.” Their manager said. Wow… So, we’ll have dinner together! WOW!! “If you let them go, why not. Right, Yoonmi-ah?” My brain become blank. “O-oh.. ri-right.. I-I-I would l-love t-to…” I stuttered. WHY I MUST STUTTERED!!! “If that so, we will meet at this restaurant. You guys can go there, right?” My uncle asked them. I thought we will go there together! “Of course we can, Mr. Kim. Thank you for invited us. We’re so honoured to eat dinner with you.” Suho said politely and took the address from uncle.  “Well, we going first boys~ Remember we have dinner together!” Uncle said happily. Wow.. Now he revealed his childish behaviour in front of Exo. The boys just bowed and go to the backstage.

We entered Uncle’s car and he drove to the restaurant immediately. “Uncle.” I called him. My brain full of questions to ask him. “Yeah, sweetie?” “You revealed your childish behaviour to the boys just now. I thought you didn’t like hallyu stars.” “I didn’t like all of them. I just like Bigbang, Infinite, and now Exo!” so all this time I was wrong about him. “You’re really like them, huh?” I asked playfully. “Well, they’re all good looking and polite to me. And their song and dance was so awesome! So why not?” He have a point there. “Well, we’ve arrived~ Let’s go!” He said and we get out from the luxury car. He tell the waiter to take us the private booth that can fit at least fifteen people and if the Exo boys arrived, he must lead them to our booth. The waiter nodded and led us to the booth.

We just chatted about something funny when the door cracked open and reveal the Exo boys in their semi formal outfit. They bowed at us. We nodded our head and uncle gestured them to take a sit. I wondered who will sit beside me. When I looked to my left side, Baekhyun sat there. I become frozen. AGAIN. My heart was beating so fast. “Yoonmi. Our talk will be continued at home, okay?” My uncle said. I just nodded my head. I can’t open my mouth. Ugh, my nervous issue. Although I was a bubbly tomboy girl, but when I became nervous, I can’t think about anything. We just ordered our meals and uncle began to chatted to the boys. Seems like the boys like my uncle too. It’s good to see them can chatted happily. “Yah, Yoonmi-ah. Why you’re not talking? I thought you want to talked to your idols.” UNCLE! my face became crimson red in embarrassment. “You know me, uncle…” I said and hung my head low so no one will see me blushed. “Wait, uncle?? I thought Yoonmi-ssi was you daughter, Mr. Kim.” Chanyeol said and the other just nodded their head agreeing. “I just her guardian here. Although her age is 19, but I really want to guard her. Even to adopt her. But, she has parents and I don’t want to take her from her parents. Her surname was Kwon. Kwon Yoonmi.” Uncle said. My face became more reddened. “What a beautiful name she has. Just like her.” I heard Baekhyun said that. OH MY GOSH! I think my face was like tomato right now. After we finished our meals, suddenly uncle look at his wrist and clearing his throat. “Boys, I have a meeting few minutes later. So, I leave you here with Yoonmi. Yoonmi, just said what you want to them. I think all of them will agree. And don’t be shy! They don’t bite you.” He stopped and began to stand up. “Boys, don’t bite her or I’ll cancelled your concert.” He threatened the boys and glared at them playfully. “We will not bite her, uncle! Maybe we just kidnap her and bought her to our dorm!” Chen said and all of them laughed. Uncle leave the booth. I was the only girl here, Uncle! Why’d you have to leave?!

Kris sat at my right and began to talk to me. “Hey, don’t be shy, Yoonmi-ssi.” All of them nodded and I nodded my head. “Well, I have some nervous issue. So I hope you can tolerate it.” I said shyly. “Can we take the formality out? I didn’t like to talk formally.” Kai said. I just nodded my head again. “So, what are you want to tell us? Maybe we can help you.” Now, it’s Luhan’s turn to speak. “It’s not a big deal, actually. You can reject it if you want.” I said and looked to all of them. They have the same curious look at their face. “Umm… Well, I have a best friend named Park Yura. Her birthday is when your concert will be held. So, I want all of you to…”

 


 

All of them began to think about my plan and looked at each other. I hope all of them will agree on this. If not, I just can do the plan B. “We agreed.” Suho said. “It’s okay if you no- WHAT??!!” I was shocked. I thought they’ll reject it! “We agreed it.” D.O repeated. “OH GOSH! THANK YOU!! oops.. Thank you. All of you.” I was so excited that I forgot about with who was I am talking to now. Oh god… I did a funny thing! All of them stared at me and laughing their stomach out. I’m so silly! “I didn’t know that you was so loud, Yoonmi-ah.” Chen pointed out my true self. “Yeah. I actually a bubbly girl. But because of my nervous issue, I become so quite like old library.” They just chuckled at my words. “Okay, we’ll do it for you and your bestie.” Now I feel comfortable with the boys, I talked to them about me and Yura. About her bias, Sehun. and other things. “Yoonmi-ah, you just said about Yura. I want to know… Who was your bias at Exo?” Xiumin asked. I become nervous again. “Eeh.. My bias?? It’s… Baekhyun-ssi.” I said. “I’ve told you to drop the formality, right?” Kris said. “It’s Baekhyun. My bias is Baekhyun.” and my crush is Baekhyun! Baekhyun looked at me and began to blushed madly. I saw my wrist-watch and it sid now was 9 pm. “Guys, It’s getting late now.” I said and all of them nodded their heads like puppies. “Do you need a ride to go home? I don’t want a beautiful girl go home alone at this hour.” Lay said. “Is that okay?” “Of course it is! Now, let’s go!!” Chanyeol yelled and all of them rushed out from te boot except me and Baekhyun. Baekhyun took my wrist to prevent me to go out. “Is there anything I can help you, Baekhyun?” I asked shyly. My crush took my wrist!! “Umm… Can I have your phone number, Yoonmi?” He asked and scratched his head in embarrassment. “Sure. Your phone, please.” He took out his IPhone 5 S from his pocket and handed me his phone . I began to clicking my number and save it with my full name. He said thank you and we headed to the parking lot together.

 


 

D-Day
I woke up early this morning. Thanks for my noisy alarm clock. It was 6 am. I wash my face and skipped toward the kitchen. I began to prepare the ingredients to make a seaweed soup for Yura. Finished at least not in one hour, I packed the soup and skipped toward my room. I take a quick bathe and choose a casual shirt and a denim jacket, a pencil jeans pant and wear them. Wear a light make up and curl my hair. I‘m ready now. I took my phone and my gift, and throw them at my pursue. I took my phone again and texted Baekhyun a good luck. Yep, we’ve been texted each other since that night when he asked my phone number. Can you believe it? MY CRUSH AND I WERE TEXETED EACH OTHER!!! He replied immediately and said a good luck too with my surprise. I grinned and placed my phone again at my pursue.

I took the soup and wear my converse. Locked the door behind me and skipped toward the bus station. Uncle was at his company since I began to cooked the soup and told me to say happy birthday to Yura.

The bus coming and I rushed toward the bus. Fortunately, the bus still quite so I can choose where I want to sit. I sit near the window and just stared at the scenery out there. The bus stop, then I realized my stop was here too, so I  skipped out from the bus and just walking for two or three blocks from the bus stop. Here I was standing, in front of Yura’s mansion. I pressed the doorbell three times and the door cracked open and reveal Mrs. Jung, their maid. She let me in and I ran to Yura’s room. When I opened the door, I can see that Yura was still sleeping like a pig. I placed the soup at the nightstand and ran toward their kitchen to take a hot bowl. I prepared the soup and start to tickling Yura.

She stirred at her sleep but didn’t wake up yet. “Yah, Park Yura! Wakey wakey!!” She opened her eyes and shocked expression came at her face. “What’cha doing at my room?” She asked with her bed voice. I just chuckled and take the soup. “Happy Birthday, Park Yura!!” I yelled and she just chuckled at my action and shook her head. “Thank you, bestie~” She said and took the soup from my hand and placed it again at the nightstand. I frowned and just when I want to argue, she hugged me tightly. “I… can’t… breathe… Yura-ah…” I tried to told her that but her hug was so tight. She released me and chuckled to herself. You must treat me after this, girl. I woke up early for you, you know?” I nudge her arm playfully. “Arra… Arra... Can I have my soup now? It’s been a long time since you cooked me something.” “Sure thing.”

We chit chatted about anything that came to our brain and reminiscing our old days at Daegu. She opened my gift and shouted hysterically. It’s the VIP ticket and the backstage pass that uncle have gave me. Now it’s 11 am, I want to go home. I told her that I’ll go to her house again at 7 pm one hour before the concert begin. She nodded her head and I left the house.

 


 

5 pm
I look at my wall watch. I have to prepare myself. I take a very long bath. Choose one of my semi casual dress from the drawer. It’s in the baby blue colour. The dress reach my knee and have elegant yet casual design. Perfect. I wear it curl the tip of my hair and let it hung loosely. I took my blue high heels out and wear them. I checked my pursue. Ticket, checked. backstage pass, checked. Phone, checked. Wallet, checked. Perfect. I look at my wrist-watch, 7 pm straight. Wow, I really spent so much time, huh? The cab that I’ve called earlier came and I hopped in. I tell the driver the address and just stared at the scenery. 10 minutes later, I’ve reached Yura’s mansion. There she was, waiting in front of the gate. I told the driver to wait for me. I took her wrist and hopped in again. I told the driver the dome’s address we drove immediately.

She really excited about this concert. I smirked to myself. She didn’t know the rest of my plan. We reached the dome and I pay the cab. We hopped out and began to walking toward the entrance. We give them our VIP tickets and the worker led us toward the VIP section. We thanked him and sat in the front row. Few minutes later, the concert began and the fans’ squalling was really loud. The intro was Let Out The Beast and continued to Wolf. Wolf ended and they continued with Lucky. When the chorus came, I caught Baekhyun was stealing a gaze toward my direction. Kyaaaaa!! When the part So lucky to have you~So lucky to be your love~ ooh~  Baekhyun secretly gave me a playful wink. Can you believe it?! When he saw my face, he gave me the smirk that make me melt inside.

“Yoonmi-ah. I think Baekhyun just smirked toward our direction.” Yura said and clapped her hand happily. Yeah, you right. “Just fan servise. But I hope he really gimme his winks.” I said. I didn’t want Yura know about that. I’ll tell her soon after the surprise. The concert took 2 hours to end.

We hurriedly run toward the backstage and gave the backstage pass. The guard let us in and led us to the waiting room. I took my phone and called Baekhyun secretly.
“Hello?”
“Baekhyunnie~ We ‘re near the waiting room.”
“Guys, Yoonmi ‘s near the waiting room now!”
He shouted.
“Remember about the act, okay?”
“Yes, my lady~”
“Shut up, bacon. I’ll hung up now. Bye~”

unfortunately Yura caught me. “Who’s calling?” “Some of my classmate. Let’s go.” I nervously said to her. She seemed to buy my lie. I smirked to myself. We reached the waiting room. The guard opened the door and tell the boys about us. Suho let us in and Yura was squished my hand. We introduced our self. Me and the boys acted like we didn’t know each other. But Baekhyun keep sending me his playful gazes. I just give him my smirks. The first step of my palns, go go go~ Suho suddenly stand up and give Yura a red rose.*Just like what  i have planned* She was shocked.Of course! Who wouldn't shocked when your idol suddenly gave you a rose, right? The others followed Suho and handed her red roses too. The boys siad it just a greeting from them. She clapped her hand happily and mouthed thanks while bowed continously. *I'm happy for you, bestie.* When Yura was busily chatted with Sehun and Tao, I secretly backed and took the birthday cake from the fridge in the room.  Kris raise his hand and give us the sign. All of the boys saw it and nodded their heads.

In count of three, we shouted together “HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR YURA!!” We sang her a happy birthday song. “Saengil chukka hamnida~ Saengil chukka hamnida~ Saranghaneun uri Yura~ Saengil chukka hamnida~” She was speechless. We’re smirked together before she squalling like a dolphin. “Where do you guys know about my birthday?!” “Yoonmi told us.” Sehun answered.

“WHAT?! So it’s true… Your tweet that day was true, huh? You’re really met you crush!” She shouted. I face palmed mentally and cursed her under my breath. “Crush? You have a crush toward us, Yoonmi?” Baekhyun asked. His expression was sad. No! Don’t get sad, Baekhyun! You’re my crush!! “Her crush was Baekhyun!” Yura shouted again. That girl! I swear I’ll kick her when we get out from this room. I hissing with cursing! You’ll be a dead meat, Park Yura! “Is that… true…?” Baekhyun asked again. But somehow, I can see sparks was in his eyes. “Park Yura! You’re really making a fool in front of your crush!” I shouted. “Eeh… Yura has a crush toward us too?” Sehun asked innocently. “Yeah! And her crush was you, Oh Sehun!” I shouted again. I smirked in victory when I saw her disbelief expression. It’s the same expression I wore just now. She got speechless again. Ha! Don’t you dare to make a deal with Kwon Yoonmi.

We cleaning the mess in the waiting room. Even if they were tired, they kept help me and Yura. I don’t know how thing come to Yura because I was on my world thinking about Baekhyun. How I’ll face him now?! He knew about my crush toward him! It’s all because of Yura! When I left the room to have some air, I felt someone was pestering me! I quickened my pace, but that person quickened it’s pace too. I want to runaway, but a hand hold my shoulder. I frozen at the place.

“hey, it just me.” I recognized his voice. his melodical voice. I turned to face him and I was right. It was him, Byun Baekhyun. “What’s up, Baekhyunnie?” I was nervous. “I want to ask you something.”
“Go on”
“Umm… Is she right? That your crush was me?”
“It’s… It’s… true…”
“Since?”
“Since you guys hold a fan meeting at Daegu. You remember? Me and Yura came and when you guys give your signatures, I went to you first because you’re my bias. When I saw you closely, my heart began beating so fast. Just like when we ate dinner together days ago. It’s not a confession, Baekhyun. I just want to tell you this so I’m not hiding anything again. I’ll go away if you want…”
“Don’t.”
“What do you mean?”
“Don’t go away.”
“Why…”
“Maybe I’m not having any romantic feeling toward you yet, Yoonmi-ah. But you’re a good friend. I don’t want to lose you. Please. Don’t go.”
“O-okay… If you say so…”
“Thank you, Yoonmi-ah~”
He said and hugged me. a friendly hug. I just stay still and slowly, my hands crawl up to hugged him too.

clicked! and a flashlight stopped us from hugging each other. There standing the birthday girl and her crush grinning like some idiots. We released each other and he gave me the brightest smile he even have. I just forced a small smile and looked away. So, these days, he just do it because of friendly feeling. It was selfish of me. Thinking that somehow he’ll like me back.

I muttered a goodbye toward Baekhyun and took Yura’s wrist. I gave Sehun a small smile and said our goodbye before we storming to the waiting room to take our pursues. We bid our goodbye toward the rest of the Exo boys and get out of the dome. I stopped a cab and we hopped in. Yura told the driver her address and we drove to her house. “So, what happened between you two? Are you guys dating?” “No. I just told him about my feelings and he said that he didn’t have any romantic feeling toward me yet. And he asked us to be just friend. Thanks to you. He knew about my feeling now.” I said in  sarcastic way. But she seemed not caught my sarcasm. “But he said YET. So you’ll have  chance, Yoonmi-ah!” she said happily. “Nah, I think I’ll just forget about my feeling. How about you and Sehun, huh?” I asked her back. “We exchanged phone numbers and just befriended. Nothing more, nothing less. But he said I was an interesting girl. I don’t know what he meant. But, yeah… We’re at the same boat now, bestie~” She said and hugged me.

 


 

Her birthday. Her birthday was the real best day ever she has. She can watched her idols for 4 hours straight. She has her crush’s phone number. It’s like a fiction story. Just an ordinary girl and an idol who met at the idol’s concert. I hope they’ll become a couple soon.

Her birthday. Because of my plan about her birthday, I can met with my bias and my crush. Because of my plan about her birthday, I can have my crush’s phone number, Because of her birthday, my crush knew about my feeling toward him. Because of her birthday, I can befriend with him. Maybe it’s not a sweet ending about my love life, but anything can change in the future, right? Maybe Baekhyun will fall in love with me as time fled away. Nobody knows.

 


 

A/N :

Ha! Complete!
I hope you guys enjoy reading this!

Please leave a comment below~
It’s no harm nor bites when you comments, right?
Kekeke~