Final

Fake Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 5 days since I last saw him, my best friend, Jo Kwangmin. I had to admit that I miss him, a lot. 5 days without him teasing me, 5 days without his stupid jokes, 5 days without his dorkiness, I miss him, every part of him.

He had gone to America, or to be exact, Dallas and Chicago. I envied him for being able to ditch school just to go on a family vacation. I can't even ditch school for a vacation even if Kwangmin paid for my plane ticket and everything else. He did offered but my parents won't let me go. being me.

My parents will never agree to let me ditch school unless I'm sick. Well. I'm kind of sick now. Sick of school. School without Kwangmin's dorkiness . School without him . Well, look on the bright side, at least he's coming back tomorrow~ I hope he brought back souveniers for me.

He has been sending me pictures of places around Dallas and Chicago for the past 5 days. The sceneries in the pictures are beautiful. 

"Hey, earth to Jinhee~" one of my friend, Jiyoung, waved her hand in front of me, interupting me from my day dream. "Thinking of pikachu?" she asked.

"No!" I lied and took out my text book. I can feel Jiyoung staring at me teasingly. I can't stand her stare. "Okay, yes! I'm thinking about him! Now stop staring at me. You know how much I hate it when people stared at me like that!"

Jiyoung laughed, satisfied with my answer. "So when is he coming back?" she asked after taking her seat next to mine. 

"Tomorrow," I answered with a smile plastered on my face. I can't wait to see him.

~~<>~~

The bell rang, indicating the end of school. I quickly packed my stuff so I can go back home early but Jiyoung stopped me.

"What's the hurry? Slow down or you're gonna chock your bag," she burst into laughter, laughing at her own joke. 

I stopped what I was doing and stared at her weirdly. "What's wrong with you today?" I asked and shook my head. Sometimes I wonder, why am I friends with weirdos. Even Kwangmin.

"Nothing. Come on, let's get some ice cream~" she chirped.

"Are you feeling okay? Cause you're acting really weird today," I asked with a voice full of concern.

She ignored my question and dragged me to the park when I first met Kwangmin few years ago. Nothing has changed. Except the amount of trees though. Some trees had been cut down to build more playgrounds for the children

"Stay here and don't go anywhere. I'll go but the ice cream," Jiyoung said and ran towards the wrong way.

"Jiyoung! The ice cream is that way!" I shouted but unfortunately she didn't heard me. I sighed and decided to go after her.

I was about to run after Jiyoung when someone called my name. I turned around and saw him, carrying a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, Jinnie. Miss me?" Kwangmin grinned, like a little kid who just got what he wanted for Christmas.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter