Another

Good Love

You were sat next to Dae Hyun and still hoping that Dae Hyun will wake up from his coma. You stared Dae Hyun just like what you did a few day ago. When you wanted to leave his ward, suddenly Dae Hyun’s fingers moved. You stopped and called the nurse.

You: I saw his finger s move.                                                           

The nurse checked Dae Hyun condition.

Nurse: He will wake up soon. Don’t worry. Everything is under control.

After an hour, Dae Hyun showed improvement. His fingers move again.

You: Dae Hyun~ah… I know you can do it. Please fight. *hold Dae Hyun’s hand.

Suddenly, Dae Hyun called your name with pain voice.

You: I’m just right here. Please wake up.

Dae Hyun slowly opened his eyes.

Dae Hyun: Where am I ? Arghhh… My head...

You: Dae Hyun~ah... Finally, you woke up... You are in the ward.

Dae Hyun: Y/N~ah... My Goodness, you’re still alive. Are you okay? Are you hurt? *Voice like in pain

You: Nae... I just got injured on my legs…. I was worried about you. I...

You stopped and suddenly tears fall from your eyes.

Dae Hyun: Honey, what’s wrong?

You: Dae Hyun~ah… I’m so sorry. It’s all my fault. If I didn’t ran from you, all of this would never happened.

Dae Hyun: It’s okay. It’s not your fault. Actually, it’s my fault. I should stop asking you a question when you told me so. And don’t worry, everything is okay when you are by my side, arasseo??

You: Nae... * continue crying and hugged Dae Hyun and he hugged you back.

Dae Hyun: Y/N~ah... Please stop crying. I don’t like seeing you crying. * wipe your tears with his thumb.

That night you were stay in the ward because you wanted to take care Dae Hyun. Even though Dae Hyun finally woke up from his coma, you still felt that something wrong with him because he can’t stop complaining that his head felt very hurt.

:::Night:::

Dae Hyun woke up from his sleep.

Dae Hyun: Y/N~ah... Why do you still awake? You suppose to go sleep right now.

You: I can’t sleep. Plus, I really worried about you. How about your head, is it still hurt?

Dae Hyun: Aniyo... I think it’s just kind of effect from the accident. Don’t worry about me,ok? I think I forgot something.

You: Huh? What did you forgot?

Suddenly, Dae Hyun pulled your arm and give you a kiss on your lips. :p

Dae Hyun: I forgot to give you a kiss before I slept. :p *smiled

You were blushing so hard at that time.

You: You are not supposed to do it such as this place. People can see us.

Dae Hyun: Hehe... I afraid that I can’t give you that kiss after this...

Suddenly, you thought different way. You thought that Dae Hyun will leave you.

You: Jebal... Don’t leave me. I can’t live without you.

Dae Hyun: Haha... I’m just joking, Honey. Don’t take it serious. How can I leave a girl that I love really much? And don’t ever think that I will like another girl.

You: Ha? Waeyo?

Dae Hyun: Because I already have you, Sweetie :p

You: Aishh... You are so sweet, you know.

Dae Hyun: Of course. I will always be sweet as much as I can, just for you.

You and Dae Hyun was busy teasing each other. You also took pictures with Dae Hyun. Suddenly, Dae Hyun screamed and complained that his head was really really hurt.

Dae Hyun: ARGHHH!!! MY HEAD! IT’S HURT!

 

You quickly called a doctor. A doctor and a nurse came inside the ward. The doctor checked Dae Hyun’s head and the nurse told you to wait outside the ward. You just follow what the nurse told you.

You were praying for Dae Hyun. You looked through the clear glass; you saw Dae Hyun were lying down on the bed. The doctor and nurse was busy doing something to Dae Hyun. You can’t believe that Dae Hyun were happy with you about 2 or 3 minutes ago and now he is lying down like he were in coma. Your tears can’t stop falling down. Suddenly, the doctor went outside the ward and come near to you.

Doctor: I’m sorry.

You don’t understand what the doctor trying to say, so you went inside the ward and saw a man body covered the whole body with cloth. You try to hold yourself and slowly remove the cloth. Tears fall from your eyes. You can’t believe that the figure covered with cloth is DAE HYUN! You cried really really hard. You just lost someone that you really love.

You: Dae Hyun~ah... Waeyo...Don’t leave me! *cry

You hugged and kissed Dae Hyun’s cold lips.

*******

A few weeks later, you trying to accept that Dae Hyun were already passed away and you trying to live normally without him. But, there is a habit that you can’t be apart from your life. Every evening on 5 o’clock you will go to the café that you used to go with Dae Hyun. Sometimes you asked yourself, ‘Why am I at the same place? Am I Waiting for Dae Hyun?’

One Day, you went to the café alone. You ordered a cup of coffee and cheesecake. While waiting for the order you took out your phone and you looked all your pictures that have you and Dae Hyun. Then, you saw some pictures taken on the day he passed away. You just looked the pictures and you remembered something about Dae Hyun on his last day.

:::FLASHBACK:::              

~In the ward~

Before Dae Hyun sleep in that evening he looked at you.

Dae Hyun: Y/N~ah...can you promise me something?

You: Nae.

Dae Hyun: If I gone one day, promise me that you will never forget me even you found someone that you love,ok?

You:Aigoo... Dae Hyun~ah, stop talking unnecessary.

Dae Hyun: I just... *You kissed Dae Hyun’s lips.

 

You: I know, You meant if one day our relationship doesn’t work and we break up...Then, I meet a guy that I really love but you don’t want me to forget you, isn’t?

Dae Hyun: It’s not...Aah...just forget about what I mean,ok?

You: Nae... Dae Hyun~ah I want you to promise me too. Promise me, after you get better...promise me that you will bring me to the café ,the place that we always date,ok?

Dae Hyun: Hurmm... I can’t promise you because I afraid the owner don’t want to serve us because of we argued in their café...hehe

You: Yah~ We don’t argued. I just yelled to you.

Dae Hyun: Nae. But, they will think it in the other way...Hehehe

You: Honey, stop teasing me...

Dae Hyun: Ok...Since when you call me ‘Honey’? I thought I’m the only one who has a sweet image.

You: Since you called me “Honey’… :p Actually, you the one who teach me to be a sweet girl.

:::END THE FLASHBACK:::

Now, you understand about what Dae Hyun trying to say when he asked you to promise that you will never forget him if he ‘gone’ and you meet someone that you love. The word GONE are refers to passed away. You looked at Dae Hyun’s pictures and kissed it.

You: Nae, Honey...I promise *tears fall

::: THE END:::