ch 4

Good Love

What is happening? Suddenly,this question came out of your mind. You don’t know what happened. What you know is your body is beside the road. You rubbed your eyes and head. You saw someone lying on the middle of the road and the sound of rain was so loud but you still could hear a voice calling your name.

Dae Hyun: Y/N~ah…

You: Dae Hyun~ah...is that you?

No one replied. You called Dae Hyun’s name,again and again with a slow voice. Your head felt too dizzy. Suddenly,you heard a sound of ambulance siren and you slowly close your eyes.

*************

You slowly open your eyes and saw machines and you knew you were in the ward. You didn’t remember anything except one name.

You: Dae Hyun~ah! Dae Hyun~ah!! *shouted

A nurse came in and stood closed to you and told you to calm down.

Nurse: Everything is fine,Miss. Don’t worry.

You: But…how about my boyfriend? Is he okay?

Nurse: Your boyfriend? Ouh,that guy who saved you from getting hit by a car? He…

The nurse stopped. You showed a confused face.

Nurse: Miss,your boyfriend is okay but...but he’s in a coma.

You: What? Co…Coma?

Nurse: He got serious head injuries...I’m terribly sorry, Miss.

You trying not to cry and trying to hold yourself.

You: Can you bring me to his ward,please?

Nurse: Of course.

The nurse took a wheelchair and helped you to sit on it. Then, she pushed you to another ward, when both of you entered the ward, you saw Dae Hyun lying down on the bed. The nurse pushed the wheelchair beside Dae Hyun and suddenly you burst into tears.

You: Dae hun~ah...please wake up. *hold Dae Hyun’s hand.

You couldn’t stop crying, the nurse looked you with sympathy.

You: Excuse me,can you leave me alone?

Nurse: Sure.

The nurse left both of you. You stared Dae Hyun. You felt very guilty. Because of you,Dae Hyun got into trouble. You can’t stop blaming yourself. Because of you cried too hard,your eyes become swollen and felt sleepy. You put your head on the bed and closed your eyes.