Chapter 2

Make it Happen

 

      It was a rainy monday morning and most of the students chose to stay at home. While Sehun was walking to Tao’s class, he couldn’t help but feel happy and nervous at the same time. The last time he saw Tao was that evening at his office, but Sehun didn’t know if it ended in good terms. It all happened too fast. Coffee. Kiss. Yifan. Yells. Yifan's mom. Kiss. Tao had promised him a talk but Sehun didn’t know if it was something he should wait for or if he should run and hide. 

      Zitao entered the class 15 minutes late and he looked more tired than ever. His exhaustion was evident in his eyes. Tao walked to his table and had barely reached the chair when he dropped himself there. He moved his hands up to his face and sighed. Sehun noticed when some girls sitting in the first line asked if he was alright and Tao only nodded and smiled weakly in reply. A few moments later, Tao got up again and talked to the class.

      “Guys, I’m sorry. I spend the entire weekend in the hospital with a friend of mine and I only left last night” He finished with a yawn and the class started to whisper. “Before you worry everything is ok now. Anyway, I couldn’t prepare your class for today. But I know you guys have some exams coming, so I guess you can use this time to study, is that ok?”

     The class bursted with sympathy, lots of “absolutely!” , “it’s fine”, “don’t worry about it” could be heard. Tao smiled in return and when he noticed Sehun his smile grew a little.

 


 

      ”Go to my office before you leave” Tao said, smiling softly after the others had left the room.  Sehun was expecting it, so he didn’t jump at the sound of Tao’s voice. He nodded because he couldn’t trust his voice at this moment and went to his next class.

      ”What Zitao wants with you?” Chanyeol asked casually when he found Sehun outside. This time Sehun jumped. 

      ”What th—! Chanyeol! Gez, don’t scare people like this.”

      Chanyel laughed. “It’s your fault if your head is on the clouds. But what he wants? Are you going to replace him or something?” It was a joke between them, since last week Sehun had aced a surprise test. Sehun didn’t laughed this time, though. 

      ”I—I don’t know! How would I know, I mean, right? Why?” Sehun answered a little too fast and a little too hysterical to be truthful, his lisp stronger than the usual and eyes never meeting Chanyeol’s.

      Chanyeol gave him a suspect glance, but let go the topic anyway. At least until the lunch when he announced to everyone.

      ”Guys, I finally discovered what our Hunnie leaves us for! He has secret dates with our chinese teacher!” 

      Everyone looked at Sehun with wide eyes and open mouths, while he was trying to fix the mess Chanyeol had just started.

      ”Ah! Shut up! It’s not true! Chanyeol you son of a — It’s not true ok! Tao only asked to see me in his office after my classes today, that’s all!” Sehun rambled, cheeks pink from angry and embarassment. He kept trying to explain but nobody really heard him. Jongdae was smirking and Kyungsoo’s eyes were even bigger than the usual, which means really big. Baekhyun was hitting Chanyeol and complaining about not it knowing sooner. 

      “I’m your boyfriend, for God’s sake! You’re supposed to tell me things like this!” Baekhyun yelled while the said boyfriend hold his pulses to prevent a punch. Sehun would have noticed how cute the scene was if he wasn’t so frustrated. He sighed loudly when he saw there was no use to talk with these people. Once the moment died and Baekhyun finally stopped, Chanyeol spoke again.

      ”Dude, but seriously, you can’t date him, you know. The college has some rules about it.”

      ”I’M NOT TRYING TO DATE HIM!”

      ”The red on your cheek says otherwise, honey.” Jongdae teased.

      ”IT’S AN ANGRY RED! I—”

      ”I’m just saying” Chanyeol continued “be careful. It could bring problems for both of you.” His tone was serious now. Chanyeol wasn’t teasing but warning. It send shivers to Sehun.

      ”I’m not dating him and I have no intention to.” Sehun had never told a lie with such a perfect straight face as now. But Chanyeol didn’t let go.

      ”Fine. So is it ok if I go with you to Tao’s office later?”

      ”I…” Sehun hesitated for a moment but when he saw the smiles forming on their faces, he knew he couldn’t give in. “I don’t see why not.” 

 


 

     When Sehun knocked in Tao’s office with Chanyeol behind him he was terrified. The first thing in his memory was his teacher’s bare chest and the way they kissed passionately and how good it felt their groins pressed together. He shove these thoughts away when he heard Tao telling him to come in. 

     Tao was sitting in his desk reading so he didn’t noticed that Sehun was not alone. He smiled to himself when he heard footsteps coming closer but he didn’t moved his eyes. Tao was really charming like this, but Sehun needed him to look up. 

     ”Did you need me for something, professor? Sehun asked and immediately regretted how forced it sounded, more like a teasing.

      More like some y role play.

      ”Actually I—” Fortunately, Tao looked up in time to replace his smirk with a professional look. “Oh. Hi, Mr. Park”

      Chayeol only waved seeming really content with the scenario. Tao sent sent a warily look to Sehun before continue. “Yes, I actually need you. I… I was thinking if you could borrow me your last essay. The teaching staff wants to make a exhibition of some projects and I thought you could be part of it.”

     Tao was a genious liar and Sehun tried his best to not get behind. “Absolutely! Should I bring it to you tomorrow?” 

      ”You can give it to Mr. Siwon, he’s the one leading the idea. I just wanted to tell you first so you wouldn’t think it’s a problem with your grades or something.” Tao smiled. 

      God, he’s really good.

      ”Oh, ok then. Sure, no problem. Is that all?”

      ”Hum, yes. Thank you Mr. Oh.” Sehun nodded and walked towards the door along with Chanyeol. When he was about to leave, Tao spoke again.

      ”Oh, and Mr. Park?”

      ”Y-yes?” Chanyeol’s amusement was replaced with fear.

      ”Don’t you need anything?”

      ”N-no, I just came with Sehun”

      Tao analyzed him for a bit before nod and turn his attention to his book. Sehun wanted to hit Chanyeol right when they left the room, but he hold himself and waited until they reached the stairs.

      Once they were outside the gates, Chanyeol insisted to scort Sehun to his dorm, using the excuse of going to see Baekhyun. Sehun knew better than discuss, and he couldn’t see Tao again today anyway. It was a silent walk, which was amazing because whenever Sehun was with Chanyeol, neither of them could shut their mouths. Sehun was pretty sure Chanyeol still suspected of something, but he also was pretty sure Chanyeol wouldn’t dare to talk about it seeing how Sehun had reacted about it earlier that day. 

      ”You know, I’m only worried about you.” Chanyeol started. “I mean, I’m not accusing you or anything but…” Chanyeol trailed off, looking for the right words before speak again “I guess I never told you about how Jongin ended up in college. I mean, all that bastard do is play videogames, and he’s not even that good, right? Last year of high school, we were all excited about college but he only wanted to lock himself and play 24/7. That’s when our chemistry teacher tried to help him. Somehow, I don’t know for certain because he never tells us, but somehow he got involved with this teacher. And then Jongin changed, he started to develop interest in having a actual job, and his grades suddenly were the best. But Luhan, our teacher, only wanted to help him, he never thought about Jongin that way. He stayed only to see Jongin receive his admission letter and then he left him, without so much as saying goodbye. And Jongin never was the same after all. You know, he’s really happy when he’s with us, but we always have to check him, make sure he won’t do anything crazy.”

      Sehun could never guess. He stopped walking and stared in chock at Chanyeol. Jongin was always so happy and full of energy. 

      ”Yeah, it’s complicated. Just, don’t let it happen to you, ok?” Sehun understood Chanyeol was smarter than he actually looked like. He nodded silently as they began to walk again and the rain started just when they reached the dorms.

      ”How? I—We…” 

      ”How I know?” Sehun nodded. “Oh Sehun, I should have taped it. You beam up around him” Sehun blushed and Chanyeol gave him the cheesiest grin. “Don’t worry, your secret is safe, lover boy” It would have been one of those really gross friendship moments if Chanyeol didn’t have opened his mouth again. “I guess now I know how can you have such good grades and still fail to teach me”

 


 

      “Why the hell did you brought Chanyeol along yesterday?” Was the first thing Tao asked when Sehun entered his office.

      Sehun gasped. “I didn’t bring him along, he asked to come with me! And it was your fault, he only came because he heard you asking me!”

      Tao froze. “Does he know abou—?” 

      “No.” It was a lie, he knew everything. After Chanyeol discovered by himself, Sehun told him everything. About the dates, about the late visits in Tao’s office, about the coffee spilled and the kiss. But Sehun wouldn’t tell Tao the truth because Tao wouldn’t tell him the truth either. Sehun still wanted to know if their kiss had a meaning for Tao as it had for him. He wanted to know if Yifan’s mom was fine. He wanted to know about Yifan. He wanted to know if Tao was angry about Chanyeol knowing something or if he had shame of being seen with Sehun.

      Tao managed to read all the fears and questions in Sehun’s eyes and before saying anything else he hold Sehun’s hand and took him to seat in a chair. Unlike the other days, Tao’s office was clearer now. The Sun was almost setting but a few rays of light still could make their way to the room and Sehun was sitting right in the middle of it. Tao kneeled and opened his mouth to speak but Sehun interrupted.

      ”Is Yifan’s mom ok?” 

      “She is. Brand new, actually.” Tao smiled.

       “I’m sorry you had to spend your weekend in a hospital”

       “It’s alright. I'm glad she's fine now. You see, when I dated Yifan back in China, I got close with his Mom. I guess she treated me even better than she treated Yifan. But when Yifan and I broke up, I lost contact. That day, in the coffee shop, Yifan asked my number, remember?” Sehun nodded. “Yeah, well he called me and told me her mom was living here in Korea, too, and now that he got my number she insisted to invite me for a dinner. She didn’t change at all. The first night, I went to her house was to have dinner with her and Yifan. In the second night, we went to Yifan’s place where I met his fiance.”

       “Y-Yifan is engaged?” Sehun asked with wide eyes. 

       “He is. He will marry this young man called Kim Junmyeon in four months from now. Which is bad news if you’re interested in him, but I guess four months is enough time to ruin a wedding” Tao teased.

       “I’m not interested in him” Sehun mumbled as he moved his hands to play with Tao’s hair at his nape, and he knew the important part of the talking was coming now.

       “I’m sorry I kissed you” Tao said but he corrected himself before Sehun start to panic “I mean, I’m not sorry because I wanted to do that since I saw you for the first time. But I’m sorry the way it happened. I wish I had courted you first.”

       “Courted me?”

       “Wooed you” Sehun tried to contain a smile by biting his bottom lip and Tao grins at him “My plan was to get to know this year, keep you around and wait for the next year when I won’t be teaching you anymore. You understand, right? I could ask you out properly then. I guess I screwed up kissing you.”

       “I guess you did” Sehun agreed and Tao laughed before closing the gap between their lips.

 


 

       Just as the rainy days were slowly giving space for the Sunlight, Sehun’s life seemed to bright since Tao came in. Of course, they had to be subtle because the college rules didn’t allow any other type of relationship between professors and students unless it was strictly professional. But Sehun couldn’t remeber how he had stayed for so long without knowing the warm of Tao’s embrace or the softness of Tao’s lips. Tao also felt better now and it was evident in his classes. One day, Sehun’s classmates started to come up with theories of why Tao was showing such a good humor these last weeks, while he and Chanyeol were in a corner trying to surpress the giggles. 

       Whenever they had a chance to get alone, though, Tao and Sehun didn’t waste any time. Their kisses began softly but didn’t stay that way for much long. Their make out seasons were always heated with touches in dangerous parts and lust noises. They also had extremely cheesy moments, like when Tao decided to make a list with the places he wanted to take Sehun and the things they would do, and he included his hometown in China to meet his family, or when Sehun wrote “ST” in the first page of Tao’s notebook. 

       Still, being like this with someone and not being able to shout it out loud was frustrating, especially for Sehun. Girls used flirt with Tao on a daily basis, playing with their hair during his lessons and bending ninety degrees on his desk asking for help. Tao would also have his jealousy moments when sometimes at lunch, he would catch Jongdae throwing his arms in Sehun’s shoulders and poking his cheek. But they tried their best to handle the situation. Sehun had his instagram where he frequently updated with Tao, or rather, parts of Tao — Tao’s V sign, Tao’s shadow in the corner, Tao’s shoes and even a selfie with Tao’s glasses. Tao was a little more reckless when he walked to their classes with a V neck tee showing the bites Sehun had left on him the previous night. 

       "You're impossible" Sehun complained later that day, while wrapping his yellow scarf around Tao's neck trying to cover the marks. "Now I'm going to stay cold all day because you're a stubborn ert" he added a few moments later without meaning it though. Tao looked really good wearing that scarf.

       "Hey! How am I the ert if it's you who keep giving me love bites?" Sehun blushed at the mention of love, because they've never talked about it before. Tao noticed and quickly changed the subject. "And shut up, it's not like you were wearing this scarf before anyway." Sehun relaxed and pouted.

       "I know! I bought it yesterday, but now everyone will see you wearing it and I won't be able to use it!" 

       "So are you giving it to me?" Tao asked with puppy eyes. Sehun couldn't take it.

       "Whatever" Tao hugged him like a kid who just received their christmas gift. "I'll have it back later, you know" Tao pulled back to nod and give Sehun a peck. They were both blushing. It was a twisted way of sharing clothes, but it meant a lot anyway. 

       "Don't worry about the cold" Tao said and smirked. "I'll make sure to keep you warm." 

 


 

       Chanyeol called Sehun an evening and asked him to come to his basement. "An emergency!" Sehun heard Baekhyun shouting before Chanyeol hang up. So Sehun texted Tao apologizing he wouldn't make it to their date and Tao replied with a crying emoticon followed by a "It's fine, just don't make it a trend." Sehun smiled all the way to Chanyeol's house. When he arrived there, though, his smile quickly faded.

       Jongin was lying on his side facing the couch, the TV was off and the cheetos remained untouched next to him. Sehun wasn't close with Jongin as he was with the beagle line — Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae — but he knew the boy enough to understand this scenario means trouble.

       "What happened?" Sehun asked Chanyeol, because Jongin was in vegetative state.

       "Luhan came back" Chanyeol answered. Sehun just nodded.

       "How the hell he knows about Luhan?" Jongin suddenly snapped.

       "I told him" Chanyeol said with a perfect straight face and Sehun thought that, that was it, Jongin was finally going to kill him right there, along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun would probably commit suicide a couple days later, and his life would end before he tells Tao he loves him.

       Wait, what was that last part?

       Fortunately, Jongin just glared at them and dropped himself on the couch again. Nobody said anything else, and the silence ruled the room as everyone took a seat and waited for Jongin to feel like talking things out. It took a little more than half an hour to Jongin begin. 

       "I... Luhan called me yesterday. I started to scream at him and I heard him crying. I don't know, I..." He clearly wasn't good at this. "I stoped screaming when he was sobbing so hard, and eventually he stoped and... he asked to see me. He's back in Seoul. I —God, he was crying, I hate when he cries. I told him to meet at the coffee shop near the college."

       Chanyeol stood up angrily mumbling a few curses under his breath and Baekhyun moved to hug him and calm him down. Jongdae hugged Jongin's shoulders and it all become quite again. This time it was Sehun who broke the silence.

       "I wanna talk to him" Chanyeol eyed him and when he understood what Sehun meant, he objected, shaking his head and turning away. "I trust him" Sehun said and Chanyeol sighed, twice, before asking to everyone go upstairs. Sehun mouthed a thanks before Chanyeol had left. Sehun knew he put his friend in thin ice, since he heard Baekhyun growling upstairs about never knowing anything, but Jongin was looking at him half nervous half curious and he knew there was no coming back now.

       "I don't know how this is going to help your situation with your old teacher/boyfriend" Sehun started and Jongin flinched "But I guess there are two ways of reacting to this. You can encourage me or you can try to stop me. It won't change how I feel, but maybe it could give you a hint about your situation."

       Jongin swallowed before move away from Sehun in the couch. "Sehun, I — You're a nice guy but I don't think I like you that way!"

       "What? No, I'm not saying I like you!" Jongin sighed in relief but the feeling only lasted until he heard Sehun's last sentence. "I like Tao!"

       Sehun was going to tell him anyway but he regret saying it so forwardly. Jongin's eyes went wide and his mouth parted in shock. Sehun took he was going to stay like this for a while and he moved on. He told Jongin everything  — from how it started to Tao's last message when he was coming here  — and when he finished Jongin face was still froze. "Say something, you're scaring me!"

       "Wow. I thought your grades were good because you're smart, I could never —"

       "Shut up!" They laughed a little and Sehun was happy to see Jongin smiling. When the laughter died Sehun spoke again. "I don't know how exactly my story is going to help. But I know Tao likes me too, I feel it. So it's possible that Luhan really have feelings for you. If he didn't, he wouldn't call you." He felt so stupid playing the love counselor, but Jongin slowly smiled.

       "I want to see him, Sehun. I feel miserable without him" Jongin sounded so hurt but he kept smiling. "I need you to help though, because Chanyeol won't let me talk to him again." Sehun nodded and hugged him.  

 


 

        As he promised, Sehun took Chanyeol away from Jongin the day he was going to see Luhan. Sehun invited Chanyeol to study in his dorm, and Chanyeol went completely oblivious. They only managed to read 2 pages, before starting talking and rapping random songs. At some point, Sehun confessed this visit was about cleaning the way for Jongin. Chanyeol got mad and cursed while Sehun kept repeating "He's not your baby!" and "You have to let him make his own decisions", all that stuff. Chanyeol eventually calmed down and they laughed about it. 

         I don't even want to know how it would be when he and Baekhyun adopt a child. 

         A knock interrupted Sehun's thoughts and Chanyeol hurried to answer. 

         "Surprise!" Tao said with a happy smile that soon vanished when he realized it wasn't Sehun at the door. He tried to contain the fear in his face and look convincing. "O—oh, Chanyeol! I guess I'm at the wrong room... I—Do you live at the dorms?"

         "I, yeah, no, I mean no, I'm just visiting Sehun." Chanyeol didn't know what do either. Behind them, a very amused Sehun failed in surpress the chuckles. He stood up and pulled Tao to him, giving him a peck in front of Chanyeol. When he pulled away he laughed at Tao's panic state.

         "Chanyeol knows. I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you for a awhile but I never figured how. I guess now it's the perfect tim—OUCH!" Tao hit him before pull him away.

         "WHAT THE HELL SEHUN! I almost had a heart attack here! You little—" Sehun tried to look sorry, but his laugh wouldn't colaborate. Chanyeol just stood awkwardly watching them. He didn't know if Tao was mad because he knew or because the way he found out he knew, but he was afraid of whatever and he quickly sneaked out.

         "Calm down, ok." Sehun spoke when Tao stoped hitting him. "First of all, I had no choice, Chanyeol found out by himself. And I trust him." Tao frowned at this. "I do trust him. He won't tell anyone, he promised. I promise."

         "How he figured it out?" Tao asked after a few seconds, no anger in his voice. Sehun smiled.

         "That day he went with me to your office. He said you beam me up. Don't worry, he's the only one who knows." Sehun caressed Tao's cheek. "Well. Jongin knows, too,but—BUT! I trust him, too. Don't stay angry at me." Sehun finished showing his aegyo.

        Tao sighed. "How can I?" and smiled at Sehun's cuteness. They kissed a bit before Tao pulled away. "I'm sorry reacting like this, I just—"

         "It's ok"

         Tao sighed again. "No, it's not. I told some people about us too."

         "You did?" Tao nodded. "Who?"

         "Yifan." Hearing the answer Sehun felt proud and mad at the same time.

         "Are you still talking to him?" Tao laughed. Cute. "Tao, I'm serious!"

         "Yes, I have been talking to him. And to his fiance, too. Satisfied? I called them last week to ask if I could take someone as my date for their wedding." Sehun's eyes sparkled and he gasped. Tao moved to his bed and placed Sehun in his lap, holding him tight by the waist. "I'm not sure of who I'm taking, though." Tao said and kissed Sehun's nose. "Must be someone cute."  Then, Sehun's chin. "And y." Sehun's right cheek. "And smart." Sehun's left cheek. "And most important, someone who's terribly jealous." He moved to Sehun's mouth and Sehun melted in the kiss.

 


 

         When Jongin arrived the cofee shop, Luhan was already waiting for him. He didn't change a thing, Jongin thought as he moved closer, and Luhan bowed awkwardly when they eyes met. Back in time, the high school days, Jongin knew he owed Luhan a lot. If it wasn't for him, Jongin would have never take a course in life. Jongin's parents wouldn't mind let him spend the rest of his life playing videogames alone in his bedroom, and even himself wasn't interested in nothing much either. It was only when Luhan came to his life, everything changed. He became a great student, he made more friends, his behave got better. And for awhile, Jongin believed Luhan was helping him not because he felt like he needed to as a teacher, but because he cared, because he liked Jongin. Luhan made him feel like he was loved. But then the high school ended and just when Jongin thought they would finally be together as they wanted, everything collapsed. The day same Jongin was accepted in Seoul University, Luhan broke up with him and said he was moving to the States. It wasn't a happy day after all.

         "Hi" Luhan greeted, smiling. When Kai said no word or showed no amusement, he went on. "Long time, hn? You look a lot more manly now, and handsome, too. How's college?" A pause "Are you liking it?" Again, Jongin expressed no reaction. "I... I bet you do. Like it, I mean. I bet you're pretty popular. You must have several boys running after you" That was when Luhan nailed it.

         "No, I don't! I don't like that freaking college, because there's no one to reward me when I get home! I'm not popular, I hang out with the same kids since preschool, and I don't have several boyfriends because I can like anyone like that since you left!" Jongin almost screamed.

         Luhan looked shocked for only a few seconds before smiling again, that annoying smile that Jongin had missed so much. "I'm sorry. You wasn't answering me, I figured you would if I pissed you off a little." 

         "Why are you here, Luhan?"

         "Do you want me to leave?" Luhan retorted. Just like the old times, always bickering. Twisted way of showing affection.

         "NO!" Jongin answered so fast Luhan smirked. "Just tell me why you're here."

         Luhan sighed. "I'm here because of of you. I wanted to see you. I miss you a lot." Luhan said holding himself from crying. "And... and if you're willing to forgive me, we could start over. You could move in to my place, and we could buy a dog,  do everything we ever wanted to."

         "What if I don't want this anymore?" It's harsh and painful to hear it from the person you love, and Luhan let a single tear fall. When Jongin saw it, he spoke again. "Why sould I forgive you?"

         "Because you couldn't do it before. But now I'm here, I can tell you why I left, and I can beg on my knees if it helps in anything. I'm willing to do everything, I just want you to hear me." Jongin leaned back in the chair, gesturing to Luhan move on. "I... When I left you, I was scared. I had my whole life planned before you come and change everything. I even... I was engaged." Jongin stiffened at that. Not only because the engagement part, but he didn't know he had the same effect in Luhan's life, as the other had in his. "She never meant anything, it was a comercial arrangement between our families. That's why I left. I wanted to drop everything to be with you. I knew you would be mad if I told the real reason; I was going to return really soon, before you could forget about me. But then I had a lot of issues with the imigration, and they said I should stay for at least 5 months there. I could call, but it would only make more angry, right?"  Luhan reached for Jongin's fists on the table before go on. "But I'm here now and I'm really sorry for everything I put you through. I love you, and I want us to be together more than ever." 

         Jongin didn't say a word but had tears in his eyes. Luhan realized he was going to stay like this and he tightened his grip, clutching onto his wrists. "I..." Jongin finally started. "I want to be with you, too. I always did." He said smiling. "I'm mad at you, I'm angry because you felt like you needed to hide things from me. But I will be mad at myself if I let you go again. I love you." Luhan sobbed at this, cry letting his face red and ugly, and unbearable to Jongin's eyes. He moved to sit next to him and comfort him. "Hey, it's alright, we're alright now" Jongin whispered in his ear while hugging him tight. "Don't cry, you already had won me back when you said we could buy a dog."

         Luhan shove him lightly, only to pull him back for a kiss. A not so short one, even though they were in a public place.

 


 

         Sehun was the only one who knew about the newest KaiLu couple. Of course Jongin didn't dare to tell Chanyeol because he loved his life — well, now he did anyway— and Sehun was good at keeping secrets, he had been with Tao for four months and nobody never suspected of anything. Jongin's secret though, would be discovered anytime soon. He became much happier since Luhan came back, even his player skills got better. Also, since they're keeping each other secrets, Jongin and Sehun grow extremely close. They didn't bicker anymore so constantly and when they did was only playfully. Didn't take long for Chanyeol start to interrogate both of them trying to extract information.  Eventually, Jongin gave up hiding things from his best friend and told him about Luhan. It was worth. Chanyeol didn't like the idea at first, but e couldn't deny Jongin was happy again, so he supported wholeheartedly and even helped Jongin to move his stuff to Luhan's apartament. Baekhyun was proud to see his boyfriend being so kind helping his friends, and he started filling Chanyeol with affection and kisses all the time.

         Thinking at how he was happy, how his friends were happy and how this year was exceeding all his expectations, Sehun didn't hear the first time his father called. It was a extended holiday and he was having dinner with his family after a long time. Knowing his father, he should have deduced it was a business dinner.

          "Sehun! Are you listening son?"

          "Yes, sorry father." He lied.

          "Good... So it's settled. At the end of this semester you'll be transfered to Germany. You can complete your study while you take over our head office there. "

          Sehun excused himself with tears threatening to fall.

 

 

 

 

 

 A/N: in my defense I warned in advance it would be full of clichés ;u;    

Thank you everyone who subscribed and commented, ILY 

Now I can say for sure it's a three shot but I'm thinking about an epilogue, too. Since it's my first story I don't know if I took too long to update, or if it was fast, but the next update should be out with this same interval, or maybe longer for vacation reasons.  

About Kailu: I wrote the broken part first and then I felt incredibly guilty, and decided to give them a happy ending , I hope you guys liked.   /I'mSoEmotionalKillMe/  ✖‿✖   And yes, KrisHo just because.

 Anything else? Oh right!

 /HugsTheLifeOutOfYou/   THANK YOU (╯3╰)