Chapter 1

Make it Happen

     College wasn't Sehun's priority. Neither it was to correspond his father's expectations or assume his family's business but, as always, Sehun didn't have a choice. And when Sehun's best and only friend, Donghae, told him he was moving to America to live (and possibly marry) with his boyfriend Eunhyuk, Sehun realized he was going to be alone, so why not? Besides, if he was going to college, he would live in the dorms — far away from his family's demands and near to a lot of junk food shops.

     And that's how Sehun found himself lazily moving towards the gates of SNU, with a backpack in his shoulders and a paper in hand with his classes’ routine today.

     Sehun entered his first class and already felt the weight of responsibility falling in his shoulders. He took a seat next to the windows.

     If anything goes wrong, all I need to do is jump, Sehun thinks, but then automatically regrets as he spies outside. The third floor is really higher than it looks like.

     Sehun is dividing his attention between short glances at his classmates and playing trivia on his phone (such an amazing game, it distracts you while give the others the idea that you actually have a social life) when a tall, handsome man enters the room.

     The man has a dark messed hair that would look like negligence for anyone else, but it suits his feline eyes really well. He looks unsure of where to sit, casually dropping his books on the teacher's table while looking at the class. Sehun regrets not choosing a chair in the other corner of the room, where most of the empty seats are. The man would probably sit there if he wasn't already writing his name on the blackboard.

    Wait, what? He's the teacher?

    "Good Afternoon. My name is Huang Zitao but you'll be calling me Mr. Huang. I'll be teaching you Economic Sciences this year."

    The man's soft voice was along with an accent, but what was it? Japanese? No. Chinese? Maybe. Zitao sounded a bit like mandarin. In fact, Sehun was convinced he already heard a familiar word when he had mandarin classes. 

    How do you say "peaches" in mandarin again?

    Sehun was so lost in thought that he didn't notice when his professor instructed the class to take notes. Hell, Sehun not even had opened his notebook. He wiggled a bit in his seat trying to read what the girl next to him had written in her notebook, but he lost his balance and fell.

    Great!                                     

    Half of the class bursted into laugh while the other half was looking at him with pitiful eyes. But no living soul moved a finger to help him. Well, no living soul among the students. In no time, Mr. Huang was there, holding out a hand.

    "Are you alright, Mr. Oh?"

    Sehun accepted the hand and stood up, but didn't answer, confusion written all over his face— how the hell does he know my name?

    "I can see your name in your notebook." Mr. Huang explained, ignoring the fact that Sehun's notebook was still closed and he clearly wasn't copying.

    "I-I'm Ok" Sehun half mumbled.

    “Are you sure?” Mr. Huang looked right through Sehun as if he could see how insecure the younger was, and Sehun could just nod.

    "Now" Mr. Huang continued, turning around and heading back to the center of the class "if we can move on..."

    The class moved on as if nothing had happened, but Sehun still couldn't focus on taking notes.

 


 

    Sehun decides he needs to thank Mr. Huang. He won't do it right away, though. He doesn't want his gratitude to be misunderstanding, and he also wants to find the right words to thank. It takes Sehun a whole week until he finally makes his move.

    Is not really a 'move', is it? Is not like I'm asking him out!

    He goes straight to Mr. Huang office. The hall of the teachers is organized in alphabetical order, which leaves Zitao with the last room of the endless corridor, right next to the fire escape. 

    If anything goes wrong, all I need is run away. He knocks once.

    "Come in." Sehun enters the small room and is surprised that is quite comfy in the inside. There's a small desk, a table and a bookcase, and smells a bit like fresh coffee. But then Sehun finds his professor and forgets everything he meant to say. Mr. Huang is wearing his reading glasses.

    "Oh, hi Sehun, how are you?"

     Sehun was waiting for formalities, something more like Mr. Oh, may I help you? 

    "Thank you." (Lack of communication with an inappropriate habit of being too much forward is a good description for Oh Sehun).

    "I'm sorry?" Mr. Huang looks genuinely confused. He says it slowly, which gives Sehun time to reorganize his thoughts.

    "I came to say thank you. The other day, you know, when I fell, you helped me, so I wanted to say thank you."

    "It's ok, no need to thank me."

    "But I want to. I'm thankful and I appreciate what you did" The words were finally coming. "You were the only who actually did something, Mr. Huang, and —"

    "Zitao" Mr. Huang interrupts. "Or just Tao. We’re outside the class."

    Sehun was surprised but he continued. "Anyway, Tao, it was very kind and polite of you. I just wanted to say thank you." He finished lamely because honestly, how did it go from Mr. Huang to Tao in less than five minutes?

    "You're welcome. But I just went there first. I'm sure someone else would have helped you too."

    "No, they wouldn't" Sehun whined. "Half of the class was laughing of me and the other half was too busy taking notes to care."

    Zitao took off his glasses and gestured to Sehun take a seat in front of him before start. "Look, it's your first year and you're probably excited and nervous at the same time, just as everyone else in your class. Believe, I know. Some people laughed only to relax a bit, while others were too insecure to help you. But is not like they hate you, and is not like you screwed your only chance to make friends, ok? Don't worry about it, trust me."

    "Easy for you to say. You're not the guy who couldn't keep his settled for more than fifteen minutes IN THE FIRST CLASS OF THE YEAR!"

    "That's how they're calling it?" Tao giggled but it soon dissolved into a smile when he noticed Sehun looked truly offended. "Hey, is not that bad, I swear. Last year a freshman asked a teacher how long her pregnancy was, but she wasn't pregnant!"

    Now Sehun laughed. "OH MY GOD! Really?"

    Tao continued telling him the story and Sehun told some of his stories in high school too. They kept talking and sharing a few facts about each other. They were interrupted an hour later when Tao's stomach growled.

     "Wow, is it really 7p.m? Time flies" Tao said looking at his clock, before standing up and taking his jacket. " Come grab a snack with me, I'll pay it."

     It wasn't a question. Not that Sehun would refuse it anyway.


   

     They went to the McDonalds in front of the college. Tao kept his word and payed for both his and Sehun's meal. When they parted, Tao gave Sehun a few more words of wisdom.  "Don't forget to be friendly", stuff like that.

     By the end of the day, both of them learned a lot about each other. Sehun learned that Tao was indeed chinese and he's only five years older than him. Zitao practices wushu and visits his family in Qingdao every Christmas. Sehun told Zitao about the pressure he felt to be his father's sucessor and how he would rather to run away and travel the world instead of being stuck in a classroom. But when he noticed how Tao's face fell, Sehun told him how he was usually shy around everyone and that he can't wait until make friends, or at least find someone to study with him.

     “I’m sure it’ll happen sooner than you think. You’re cute. I’m sure everyone wants to be friend with you” Zitao smiled and Sehun tried to fight the pink climbing his face.

     That night, before sleep Sehun kept replaying the events of his evening in his head. He didn't even bothered in denying to himself he was developing a crush for his professor, after all, it would never be anything more than just a crush.

      Right?


     

     Days were passing, and Sehun's crush didn't seem to go away. In fact, it was growing. Sehun should act like a normal teenage and hate Monday’s morning but no, he looks forward to these days, when his first class would be economic sciences. Damn you, Zitao.

     The man was all smiles in and outside class. Everytime Sehun saw him at the corridors, Tao would grin and make small talk like "How's your day?" or “What’s your plans for the weekend?" Sehun didn't receive another invitation to go out with him, but he never saw other students being invited either, so it was fine.

     It took Sehun only four weeks to realize that Tao's friendly behave with his students was more an strategy than a proof he was a good pal. Economic Sciences turn out to be the worst subject — it was endless boredom when it came to theory and a nightmare when it came to math. 

     Still, Sehun kept his interest. He was the most interested.  In economic sciences, obviously. 

     While everyone majoring in finance was having a hard time, Sehun was going really well, and his classmates started to notice him. A guy called Chanyeol even asked his help on their free period. 

     Chanyeol was incredibly tall and had a deep, strong voice. Sehun felt intimidated by the guy, so didn't hesitate in help him. But after their first encounter, Sehun realized behind that bad boy look, Chanyeol was a very funny guy. 

      It was easy to talk to Chanyeol, but it was hard to teach him anything. They both had so much in common like music taste, video games and the habit of making jokes about professor Lau's clothes. They became friends quickly and it made impossible to focus on study. Chanyeol's grades kept falling, so Sehun convinced him to look for online help. This time it worked, and even professor Zitao complimented his efforts.


     

      "Come in, the guys are downstairs" Chanyeol greeted.

      It’s the first time Sehun would hang out in Chanyeol's place. He didn't live at the dorms, but in a big fancy house not too far away from the college. His parents were pretty well-off but Chanyeol wasn't like those rich mean kids. He probably had an extravagant bedroom somewhere upstairs, but he always invited his friends to his basement. It was a roomy place, with game systems, snooker table and even small kitchen fitted in. Sehun could see why he liked this place so much.

      "So, the one in the couch is Jongin and this little one..." Chanyeol paused, walking where a smaller guy was reading a book and hugging him from behind "is my little Baekkie. I told you he was studying!" He nuzzled Baekhyun's neck "My baby is so smart~"

      "Ah! Chanyeol, stop it!  If you're going to introduce me, do it properly!" The guy walked off Chanyeol's embrace and took a seat next Jongin. 

    "Fine! This is my boyfriend Baekhyun." Chanyeol let the name fall ungraciously of his mouth.  "I'm glad I warned you before he could be a little y sometimes."

      Sehun was excited to be in Chanyeol's basement, meet his gang and maybe be a part of them. Chanyeol would never shut up about his friends and his boyfriend, especially his Baekkie. But now he was getting nervous again.

      "Who's the blondie?" Jongin asked without moving his eyes from the screen.  

      "I'm Sehun"

      "He's the guy who tried teach me economy" Chanyeol explained.

      "You did a ty job. No offense." Baekhyun declared without taking his eyes of his book.

      "Don't worry Sehun, he's only jealous of you. I had to negligence him a bit to study with you, that's all. Do you want to drink something? I think there's a beer left on the fridge... "

    "I'm fine, thanks."

     It was a lie. Sehun wasn’t expecting a jealous boyfriend or a rude gamer with an amazing peripheral vision. This whole situation was letting him uneasy. Chanyeol sensed this and tried to help.

      "Jongin, are you finishing? I want Sehun to try this game, too."

      "Ha! That's so you Chanyeol. You brought a new game buddy only so you won't have to lose for me again!" Jongin smirked.

      "No, I don't think I would win against Sehun. Neither you, I think." This grabbed Jongin's attention and in one move he started a new game and throwed Sehun a controller.

      "Pick your car, princess" Jongin challenged, still smirking. Sehun was still uneasy, but he was a great gamer. And race games were his speciality.

      "Whatever."


     

      Sehun won the game. Surely, Jongin could be a good player alone or with Chanyeol but he was no match for Sehun. The game ended quickly and Jongin went mad.

      "WHAT THE HELL? CHANYEOL! DID YOU HIRE A SPECIALIST TO HUMILIATE ME?"

      "You're not so bad, you just have to be more careful in the curves..." Sehun tried to ease the guy.

      "Shut up!"

        Say that Jongin was a sore loser was an understatement.

      Chanyeol only laughed while cuddling with Baekhyun, who didn't even watch the game. Sehun stared at them for a while.

      Cute. Chanyeol was loud, tall and couldn't stay still for more than two minutes, while Baekhyun was exactly the opposite. 

       How do people like this fall in love with each other?

      Jongin kept cursing and hitting the pillows until he finally recomposed himself and asked for a revanche. Jongin lost it again, and again, until Sehun decided it was time to head back to the dorms.

      "Wait Sehun, I drive you." Baekhyun said. Sehun would accept the offer if it came from Chanyeol - or even Jongin -, but he wasn't comfortable around Baekhyun yet. When he was about to decline, Baekhyun continued "I live at the dorms too." Sehun had no choice but agree.


     

      "So, hum, what are you majoring in?"

      Sehun was terrible making small talk. Or talk in general.

      "Fashion design"

      "Oh, cool."

      Deathly silence.

      Maybe is for the best, don't talk with Chanyeol's boyfriend while he's driving, because he could get distracted by my amazing ability of conversation and create an accident. 

      "Are you nervous? You don't have to be," Baekhyun started. "I'm not jealous of you, you know. Chanyeol is a jerk." 

      "I'm not nervous. I just don't talk much." 

      "I understand. Me neither, Chanyeol is the social part of our relationship." Baekhyun giggled. Sehun saw this same reaction whenever Chanyeol talked about Baekhyun. "Anyway, Chanyeol has been meaning to ask you to join us for lunch. He never did it before because, well, ok, I was a bit jealous but now that I finally met you I can say you're not his type. So you can lunch with us anytime. It's no big deal, you know, but you're welcome. There are a few more guys you don't know, but I'm sure you'll be fine. You won Jongin at his game, so the guys will probably idolize you" 

      Baekhyun could be a great talker while driving, or it could be Chanyeol's influence. Probably the latter.


     

      Chanyeol did invite Sehun for lunch the next day, and Sehun gladly accepted. Their gang had another finance student, Do Something-Soo (scary kid but with a contagious laugh), and Jongdae, who's majoring in fashion design along with Baekhyun. Jongin is majoring in data processing, which made Sehun understand how bad he had hurt his ego. As predicted by Baekhyun, everyone already knew about how the great ‘Kai’ was defeated, and it was the laugh of the day. Jongdae couldn’t stop bringing the subject and each time they laugh more than before. This made Sehun feel less awkward among them, but he was still afraid that Jongin could stab his back any moment. 

      On their way back to the class, Chanyeol gave his word to Sehun that Jongin wouldn't, and only after that Sehun agreed to join them for lunch every day. 


     

      "I've seen you've made friends" Zitao's voice made him jump a bit. Sehun usually was the last one to leave the room after economic sciences, but this was the first time Mr. Huang actually talked to him after his class. "Is nice that you're not lunching alone anymore"

       "Were you spying me?" 

       "Spying sounds a little creepy. I prefer 'looking after you'. You're one of my brightest students, Sehun. But I was afraid that your intelligence and grades were distancing you from people."

       Looking after you. Sehun couldn't find his voice. Zitao laughed.

       "I rather to have lunch at the refectory than in my office, it saves me time, so I noticed you there, that's all. I would've joined you, but this wouldn't help at all, would it?"

       "I guess. Chanyeol's gang is nice."

       "I'm sure they are. He's still dating that guy, Baekhyun?" Sehun nodded. "They're cute." Zitao smiled like the Baekyeol couple was right in front of him. "Anyway, are you going to meet them now? If you're not, you could join me. There's a new Coffee shop a few blocks from here, and call me spoiled, but I can't with the college's coffee machine. My treat."

       I don't think I should. You're my professor and I already have a huge crush on you. It's so wrong and you asking me out make it harder to go away. And you look so hot right now with these pants, along with what you just said, that you were looking after me. I think is better for us keep our distance and let our relationship be only professional. "Sure!"


     

       The coffee shop was a little further than a few blocks but Sehun didn’t care at all. On the contrary, the way Tao kept his arm around his shoulder, and Tao’s scent closer than ever before was enough to make Sehun wish they could walk a few more miles.

       The place was crowded and Tao insisted Sehun to sit while he would wait in line to order. Sehun choose a table at the corner, and allowed himself to feel proud. Everyone there didn’t know Tao was his teacher. He could be his date or his boyfriend. Sehun blushed a little at the thought, but soon it become an angry blush when he laid his eyes on Tao again. Tao was having an amusing conversation with a tall, blond and incredibly hot man. The man was possibly taller and even more threatening than Chanyeol, but he was looking soft at Tao, eventually smiling and touching him. Sehun didn’t realize he was staring until Tao pointed to him and the stranger bowed a little his head. Sehun politely did the same. Tao exchanged numbers with the taller, and they hugged each other before saying goodbye. Sehun didn’t miss the way the stanger’s fingers were tentatively at the small of Tao’s back or how he sniffed Tao’s hair. Sehun felt like a calming tea would be a little more useful than the cappuccino he had asked.

       “Small world, huh?” Was the first thing Tao said when he came back with their orders. “That was Yifan. We studied together back in China. I knew he moved to Korea, but never thought I would see him again.”

       “Small world, in fact. Did he ask you out?” Sehun asked with a perfect straight face. He could have been a little less forward, but otherwise he would miss the way Tao’s eyes crinkle when he laughs.

       “He asked me to visit him, I don’t think it’s a date. But I said I’ll think about it. It didn’t work back in China, I don’t see why it would work here.”

       So, Yifan. Tao’s ex. Enemy.

       “Yeah… He doesn’t seem like a nice guy. I mean, he could let that old lady next to him order first. And he’s scary. He looks like those gangsters from the 75’s.”

       Tao was surprised to see this meanie side of Sehun, but he laughed anyway. “It’s just his usual looks, he’s actually really nice when you meet him.”

       “If you say so” Sehun took a sip of coffee, but now he was genuinely curious. “Why didn’t work back there then? I don’t want to intrude it’s just…” He trailed off because I think I should know about your exes didn’t sound like a good reason.

       “I don’t know. I guess our relationship was pretty one sided. But he’s a good person, really. He always said we could be together and he would wait for me to feel the same, stuff like that. But I felt bad and I left. He deserves someone better.” Sehun could feel his sincerity in his words.

       “I’m sorry.” Sehun said because he really was. He didn’t want to bring this subject.

       “It’s ok. Really. How’s your coffee? Do you think we could come back here other day?”

       Sehun took another sip. “It’s acceptable. But I guess is the best option we have.” Tao laughed.

       They were already headind to opposite directions when Tao called him back.

       “I know you’ll be busy with your friends now. But don’t fade away from sight, ok?”

       A blush was Sehun’s reply.


       

       Sehun didn’t know what exactly Tao meant by fade away, so he took his words literally. He would go to Tao’s office at least 3 times a week, with the lamest excuses like “I don’t get this exercise”, “how do I join the golf club?” or “Jongin bought a medieval sword and I need a place to hide for a while”.  Zitao would always take him inside with a knowing grin and help him in whatever. Sehun would bring snacks sometimes, or they would eat outside, chatting about random stuff like the cold weather or the Russian crisis.  Chanyeol’s gang was nice, he was getting along with everybody and he had finally learned how to pronounce Do’s last name (KYUNGSOO — it didn’t seem that hard now he knew it)  but he would rather much more spend time with Zitao. Nobody knew he had this close relationship with his teacher, but his regular getaways were noticed by everyone. Chanyeol tried a few times to know about Sehun’s secret dates. Jongdae kept his most annoying smirk matching the dance of his eyebrows. Baekhyun gave him those suspicious glances every time Sehun excused. Even Jongin asked about it, though Sehun thinks Chanyeol had made him ask.

       It was maybe the 3rd week, or the 4th and Sehun had lost the count of how many times he was heading to Zitao’s office when it happened. Sehun knocked 4 times and no sign of Tao. Usually Tao would open before Sehun had to knock a second time. Sehun was worried, because his visits were completely predictable by now, and Tao was always waiting.

       Something happened.

       It could be anything. Tao could have been called in the teachers’ room, or he could be sleeping inside, or he could have been murdered. Anyway, Sehun was worried and he wasn’t a guest anymore, he was a friend, so he allowed himself to open the door.  Tao was sleeping. Sehun moved closer, almost hypnotized by the cycle of Tao’s chest, rising and falling with his breath — Handsome. And even though Tao was sleeping in a chair, he looked so peaceful, something Sehun was envious of. Sehun didn’t have a nice night of sleep since they first met. It made Sehun wants to bend and kiss him. That’s how it happened.

       It hit Sehun that he really liked Tao just as he let his backpack hit the floor. It made a big noise and Tao woke up alarmed and kicked the desk in front of him. There was a cup of coffee in the desk, which spilled everything everywhere, and it soaked Tao’s shirt. The coffee was hot, Tao groaned when he felt it burning his chest.

       “Oh my— Crap! I’m so sorry! I was— God! Sorry! I—Sorry!!”

       Yes, it was Tao who was burning but Sehun who was acting desperate. He moved his hands up to touch Tao’s chest, but then he realized he had moved his hands up to touch Tao’s chest, and he didn’t know what to do anymore. He took a few papers that had survived, and fanned but his hands were trembling and it was no use.  He kept whispering nonsense, switching between apologies and curses Tao was barely able to hear. Tao was much more practical, and started taking his shirt off, while trying to calm down Sehun.

       “It’s ok, hey, I’m fine”

       Now Sehun was freaking out for another reason. Tao’s chest and abs were tan and hot and wet and smelling like coffee, and Sehun could see the the drops falling to his belly button and— Lord, his happy trail!

       Tao used his shirt to remove the coffee on the table, before throwing the ruined papers in the trash. Sehun composed himself a little but his eyes didn’t move anywhere else.

        “I’m sorry” Sehun spoke calmly now but staring directly at Tao’s abs. Fortunately, Tao must have thought Sehun was just embarassed. “I knocked but you didn’t answer and I was worried. I didn’t mean to wake you or to make this mess, I’m so, so sorry.”

       “It’s ok, I’m fine.”

       Sehun was still cursing under his breath so Tao grabbed his chin and made Sehun look directly at him. “Look, I’m fine.” Tao smiled softly seeing Sehun’s iris were still shaking “On the bright side, I won’t have to turn on the heater now”

       It was a lie, of course it was, because it was freaking cold and nobody without a heater could survive. But Tao lied to make him feel better, which is something intolerable, but it worked. Sehun exhaled and smiled. Tao smiled back, and they exchanged a few comforting glances until it got intense again. A good type of intense this time.

       Tao’s hand moved to Sehun’s neck pulling his face closer, while his other arm did the same to Sehun’s waist. Sehun’s hands moved up to settle gingerly in Tao’s chest when their lips met. A soft touch. A gentle kiss. Tao’s lips were leading Sehun’s slowly and Sehun kissed back with the same worry, as if Tao could break.  Tao’s both arms moved down to encircle Sehun’s waist and his bare chest was pressed against Sehun’s sweatshirt. Sehun’s hands were now caressing Tao’s hair with the same delicacy their lips were moving.  Sehun opened his mouth first, but Tao’s tongue stayed where it was. They kissed like this for a while, a little more rushed than before. Tao pulled back a little when he felt Sehun’s tongue asking for permission, but didn’t move any further when Sehun’s lips moved to Tao’s neck, leaving small open mouthed kisses, tasting the coffee and a bit.

       “I like you like this” Sehun whispered when he reached the place behind Tao’s ear, making him shiver. “Just like this.” The heat of the moment along with the coffee still burning his skin made Tao lost his senses.  He moves forward and Sehun’s back hits the desk. His lips found a way to Sehun’s again, and he kisses him. This time is a heated kiss, wet, warm and with slick sounds. Sehun moans when Tao grind their hips together.  Tao’s hands cups Sehun’s and he begins to kiss his neck. Sehun uses his fingers in Tao’s hair, pulling and caressing, and Tao was about take Sehun’s shirt off when they heard a ringtone.

       They parted immediately, mood completely ruined (bless Tao for picking up Hakuna Matata as his ringtone). Tao had some marks of Sehun’s nails in his nape and chest, and Sehun’s lips were much pinker than the normal. Their faces were also flushed and Sehun couldn’t look in the older’s eyes.  He only did when he heard Tao answer the phonecall.

       “Hi Yifan” …

       Now Sehun wanted to move his eyes but could only stare at Tao. Judging him.

       “Listen, now is not a good time” … “I see” … “Sure”… “Ok, I’ll try. Can you call me later?” … “Ok, please call me later, bye”

       Tao sighed and dropped his phone, moving his hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose.

       “What he wanted?” Sehun asked, with authority, moving closer and his stare not failing.

       “He—“

       “Did he ask you out again?”

       “What? No, he —“

       “Why did you say he could call you later? Are you going to see him later, too?”

       “What —Sehun! No, we’re not seeing each other like this!”

       We who? Us or you and Yifan?” Sehun could feel his eyes getting a little watery at this. Sehun is not the type of person who kisses other guys for fun, for a single moment. And he thought — he expected — Tao wouldn’t be like this too. But Tao just had kissed the breath out of him and then seconds later was talking with his ex-boyfriend as if Sehun wasn’t there.

       “We all!” Tao almost screamed. “I—Holy sh— I need to go, ok?” Tao took a leather jacket and dressed himself quickly. He left Sehun at his office without a goodbye or an explanation. Sehun was in the edge of breaking down when Tao came back, eight seconds after leaving.

       “Sorry, I’m sorry” He said and kissed Sehun forehead. “I —we will talk about it later, ok? We will, I promise.” He hold Sehun’s shoulder and forced their eyes to meet.

       “Yifan’s mom, she’s an old lady and she fell in the supermarket. Yifan’s with her now heading to the hospital and he needs someone to pick some clothes for her in their house.”

       This didn’t answer if Tao and Yifan were seeing each other, and Sehun’s heart ached a bit because Yifan choose to call Tao instead of someone else. But he nodded and smiled weakly.

       “Ok,  go ahead”

       Tao smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.