Dos

Lobito
The wolf boy frowned when he couldn't open the contraption that was blocking his way from his new friend. The boy was comforting and smelled amazing he didn't want to part with him.
 
"Bobby-yah. Come. Leave Junhoe alone. He needs his rest." The cubs mother spoke pulling him up from the ground and down the stairs. He didn't know what she was saying but he could take a hint. When she wasn't looking he snuck out.
 
Maybe the cub was sick. He knew the perfect remedy to heal him. He could remember his old pack and how when someone got sick, his mother, the packs healer, would give them the a mixture of herbs that would heal them over night. Running into the forest, he sniffed out those specific herbs. Their smell was strong and brought back memories that he tried to forget.
 
He could hear laughter with each pluck of a leaf. A melody within every strand of the herbs. He could smell the sent of the earth in his pack. The way the would interact with one another. The way they would love one another.
 
"Jiwon."
 
The wolf boy jumped in shock. His unknown closed eyes had opened and he realized he had fallen to the ground. The moon was up now and it seemed to late to go back to the cubs house. He would just go there in the morning. Running to his den, he didn't shift that night. Taking in the comforting smell of the cub that lingered of his body and the clothes. He drifted asleep with the herbs laying next to him. The melody of his old pack playing gently in his ears.
 
.
 
Junhoe woke up to the sun on his face. It peaked through his curtains and shined down right on him. He quickly turned around and groaned. His eyes then flickered open as he realized something. The sun ? Did he sleep through the rest of yesterday ?
 
"June are you up ?" His mother called walking up to his door.
 
"Yes. What time is it ?" Junhoe asked wiping his eyes.
 
"It's half past seven. You slept for almost 18 hours." Mrs. Koo said. 
 
"Oh."
 
"Are you alright ?" She asked.
 
"Yes." Junhoe said yawning. He stretched before getting out of bed. He unlocked his door and went into his bathroom. He washed up and changed his clothes.
 
"Hello son." Mr.Koo said taking a sip of his morning tea.
 
"Appa how are you ?" Junhoe said giving the man a kiss as he sat down next to him.
 
"Good. I heard you weren't feeling well. Do we need to-"
 
"No no no I'm fine. Was just tried from all the moving you know. And watching Bob-" Junhoe stopped. "Umma wheres-" but Junhoe couldn't say any more as a figure burst through their door and jumped at him.
 
"Yah ! Get off me !" Junhoe cried pulling the taller teen off of him who jumped on him him. 
 
"Oh ? Whose this ?" Mr.Koo asked curious.
 
"This is Bobby. We found him hiding in the shack. His family must have abandoned him as he's alone and had no clothes. He looked a complete mess. June says he's a foreigner so his Korean isnt the best. But he seems to like June so everything is alright." Mrs.Koo answered setting the last dish of breakfast down.
 
"Aw the poor boy. Maybe today we can go into town and see if there are any records of him." Mr.Koo said.
 
Meanwhile Bobby had just finished all of Junhoe's face and now was sniffing him. He whimpered slightly as he smelt the smaller boys sickness. He pulled out the little bundle of herbs he had picked for the other and growled at him to eat. Junhoe cocked his head confused.
 
Bobby frowned before getting up and coming back with a bowl of water and mixing the herbs into it. He then pushed it to the cub. He wanted the boy to get better.
 
"How sweet June. He made you some herbal tea to make you feel better. Drink it." Mrs.Koo said.
 
"Umma." Junhoe whined.
 
"Just do it." His mother said sternly. Junhoe pouted but accepted the tea. He took a small sip and Bobby looked at him expectantly. It wasn't that bad. It soothed his throat a bit and made him fill warm inside.
 
"Thank you Bobby-yah." Junhoe said after he was done, patting the taller's head. Bobby grinned and pulled Junhoe into an embrace. He happily the others face and nussle his nose into the others cheek. Junhoe sighed. His was going to be a long day.
 
Yunhyeong stopped by a few days later. He walks himself into Junhoe's room only to get jumped on. He didn't have time to catch himself and before he knew it, he was being pinned down and something was harshly growly in his ear.
 
"Bobby stop." Junhoe said from his desk. He was busy doing homework and didn't even look up from his book.
 
Bobby gave Yunhyeong one last growl before moving back to Junhoe's side were he rested his head at and let the younger pet him.
 
"What was all that about ?" Yunhyeong asked straightening his clothes.
 
"Sorry about him. He's been like this for the past two days. Mom finds it cute how protective he is of me. Like the older brother I never had. I even woke up to him watching me one night. It's creepy. The best thing is that he doesn't know how to open doors yet." Junhoe explained writing the last sentence of his work before closing the book.
 
"Weird. Has he spoken anything yet ?" Yunhyeong asked.
 
"Not at all. He just growls and whimpers. He's pretty much a dog in a human body." Junhoe said lifting Bobby's head from his lap so he could flop on his bed. 
 
"He's not a dog but a wolf. A werewolf at that. How do we know he's not planning on eating you ?" Yunhyeong asked with all seriousness.
 
"Pfft. Just look at him, he wouldn't hurt a fly." Junhoe said gesturing to be the teen whose head rested on his stomach. The wolf boy seemed to be intently listening to something inside Junhoe as he covered one ear and pressed the other against the humans belly.
 
"I don't know. Never judge a book by it's cover. I mean Jinhwan-hyung looks pretty innocent but I once stopped by when him and Hanbin were together, the mouth on that boy is outrageous." Yunhyeong said.
 
"Yah ! Don't talk like that." Junhoe said with a slow slightly red face.
 
"You're such a prude June." Yunhyeong teased.
 
"Yeah whatever. Let's go to the river today. It's pretty hot lately." Junhoe said.
 
And so the three boys went. Bobby sticking close to his cub worried for him. The other seemed to not know of the dangers lurking around. He could smell the  foxes hunt not too far away and the sounds of snakes echoed through the country.
 
The feeling of 'danger' and 'protect cub' kept flashing through his mind. The boy wasn't well and he felt it in his best mind to take care of him. So far he thinks he has been doing a pretty good job. He didn't let many people near him except for the cub's mother and alpha. He didn't really trust the friend who kept trying to touch him. He growled as the other wrapped his arm around the cub's shoulder, he growled causing them both to jump in shock.
 
The cub looked at him with a confused face and Bobby slid next to him and wrapped his arm around his waist. He glared at Yunhyeong who looked at him terrified as he backed off.
 
They reached the river fairly quickly and Bobby sprinted into the cool water. His whole body going underneath before he sprouted back up shaking his head and wiping the water from his face. He hadn't had a river bath since he met the cub Junhoe who liked clean and made sure he washed up in the basin.
 
He looked to the cub to see him sitting at the edge of where the river and the sand met, letting the waves hit his feet gently. He looked sad in Bobby's eyes. Maybe he wanted to swim but didn't know how to. Bobby thought he could help him.
 
He quickly moved out of the water and walked over to the younger. Before the cub could speak up, he picked him up and dragged him into the water.
 
"Yah ! Bobby stop !" Junhoe yelled but hey, Bobby didn't understand a single word he was saying so he kept running. Hands went to let Junhoe go but the other boy quickly wrapped his arms around him, holding onto him.
 
Bobby was confused. They weren't even deep into the water. It only just reaching his waist. Junhoe's grip was strong though and his legs were wrapped tightly around Bobby's torso.
 
"Yah you idiot !" Junhoe shouted. "Get me out of here ! You're getting my clothes soaked."
 
"You're sure you're not just scared June ?" Yunhyeong asked who was casually floating around.
 
"Shut it." Junhoe hissed but bares himself deeper into Bobby. The wolf boy whined at not making Junhoe happy and took him out of the water. He sat down with the boy in his lap and wrapped a towel around him.
 
Bobby whimpered and nudged his nose softy into the smaller's cheek. Junhoe shivered a bit at glared at the wolf boy.
 
"Yah who told you to do that huh ?" Junhoe said flicking the wolf in the head. "Don't ever put me in water okay ? Ever." Junhoe said sternly making Bobby pout.
 
"Mmmmm." He whined apologetically. Junhoe could practically see wolf ears dropping and it was kinda cute. No wait Bobby wasn't cute. Bobby was annoying. Yeah annoying. Junhoe nodded as he reassured himself.
 
Bobby whined again and held Junhoe closer. It was so hard knowing what the cub wanted when he got upset at everything Bobby does.
 
"Are you guys done or are you doing to cuddle the whole time ?" Yunhyeong said making Junhoe stuff his face in the sand.
 
"Shut it Song."
 
.