Cinco

Lobito
The full moon worried Junhoe. How long did they have ? When was the next one ? He honestly didn't know but he could feel it dreading closer. Bobby too himself wasn't at ease. He was territorial and hostile against his friends. He even growled at Jinwoo-hyung which was awful because Jinwoo is the sweetest person ever. 
 
"Bobby you can't keep being like this. People might think you're a wild animal." Junhoe scolded one day as they were in the shed. Bobby growled something at him and moved closer towards the boy. They were sitting down now on the old sofa. A old record was playing through the house and it reached out towards the shed softly.
 
"And I know you're a wild animal but, there's something human inside of you." Junhoe said looking into the taller boys eyes. Those eerie blue eyes seeming to try and tell him something.
 
"What ?" Junhoe asked as those eyes didn't move away from him. Bobby slowly grabbed at Junhoe's hand and placed it on his chest. Junhoe gasped as the other put a hand to Junhoe's chest. Bobby growled out something and Junhoe never wanted him to speak Korean so much until now. He didn't even stop the other when he pulled him into a kiss. Junhoe let the wolf pick him up and place him in his lap. He cradled Junhoe close, not afraid of holding him tightly, not treating him like a delicate flower and Junhoe loved it.
 
"Mmhm." Junhoe moaned as the other kissed down his neck. He rocked their hips slowly and it only made him harder when they moved to the beat. Bobby growled something into his neck and Junhoe shivered. He felt hands slip under his shirt and rub small circles into his sides. Junhoe's breathing hitched as the hands rubbed against his pelvis, teasing touches that hand him arching for more.
 
"Uhh Bobby." Junhoe moaned as Bobby kissed him again. Their hips rocking slowly and Bobby's large hands gripped his bottom pulling him closer.
 
"Feels good." Junhoe said as Bobby peck his lips in tune with the movement of their hips. Those blue eyes started at him deeply and Junhoe couldn't help but flush as Bobby cupped his cheek. The werewolf whimpering a little before they both came. Junhoe's hands clutched the front of Bobby's shirt as he ed. His hips rocking slowly to draw it all out of him. Bobby grabbed his face, bringing his cheek close to his nose before nussling him.
 
"You're something else." Junhoe said as Bobby pulled back a bit. The elder clutching his hand now. "Why do I feel like our moments are getting more special as something bad is coming ?"
 
Bobby whimpered at that.
 
"Something bad is coming right ? That's why you're like this right ? The full moon...what does that mean ?" Junhoe asked and Bobby scrunched his nose. He spoke but his wolf talk wasn't comprehendible to Junhoe.
 
"Let's take a bath."
 
They washed quickly, before going to Junhoe's room. Bobby held Junhoe close and it made the younger turn red.
 
"You're holding me like you'll never see me again." Junhoe said as he gently fixed a piece of Bobby's hair. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."
 
The wolf gave a small smile at that but it didn't reach his eyes. Whatever it was, whatever was coming, made the wolf boy nervous and that made Junhoe nervous.
 
"The others like you...what do they want ?" Junhoe asked, laying on Bobby's chest. He blinked when Bobby pointed at him. "They want me ?" Bobby shook his head and pointed at him again. "They want people like me ? They want humans ?" Bobby nodded. "Why ?"
 
Bobby didn't answer that.
 
"Well...you'll keep me safe from them right ?" Junhoe asked and Bobby nodded. No one was going to touch Junhoe. They'd have to go through him.
 
.
 
The week was wearing down fast as Bobby contemplated on how to save Junhoe but still stick to his values. The only good plan he had was running away but even that seemed crazy. Would Junhoe go anywhere with him ? Would he leave his human pack for him ? Bobby just wanted him safe.
 
It didn't help that Bobby saw Mino's pact every time he went somewhere with Junhoe. They were preparing for war and Bobby didn't like them on his territory even if they were in human form. They eyed the cub, his cub a lot but Bobby knew Mino wouldn't do anything until the actual war. If there was anything wolfs did it was be honest.
 
Bobby didn't want to pick a side though. He wanted both things. He wanted Junhoe. Human and bright. He wanted his family, strong and warm. He wanted all of the love both things came with. But the head wolf would have him killed even by the thought of him.
 
"You know if you change him soon, you won't have to worry about him in the war." 
 
Bobby turned to glare at Mino. The older was standing next to a tree, both wolfs were watching Junhoe who was quietly folding the laundry out front.
 
"He wouldn't want to be us. Changed wolves aren't...guaranteed." Bobby said. "Someone like him would rather be human."
 
"Being human will get him killed. Get you killed." Mino said.
 
"Why do you care ?" Bobby growled.
 
"I don't. But I don't want to see a fellow wolf get dragged down by a human. It's degrading. If you can't change him, leave him. He will be fine with that other human." Mino said before turning away. "Times running out."
 
Bobby frowned before looked back at Junhoe. He watched as a figure grew closer and saw that it was Yunhyeong. Bobby watched the human closely approach his cub.
 
"Junhoe !" 
 
Said boy looked at Yunhyeong with a pause. He stopped his folding, the blanket in his hands going lax in his grip. Bobby couldn't see Junhoe's face from the angle he was at but he could smell his confusion. Junhoe said something and Yunhyeong stepped closer. Junhoe backed up and Yunhyeong moved forward and when Junhoe's confusion turned to fear, Bobby stepped out of his hiding place. It took him a couple quick strides before he was blocking Junhoe from Yunhyeong with a growl.
 
.
 
"See. Look at him. This beast. He might seem all fearsome now but he's a wolf, wolves betray everyone in the end." Yunhyeong was shouting at Junhoe. The other didn't know why he was so angry, he haven't spoken to Yunhyeong since that day and he felt his friend was avoiding him, no he knew his friend was avoiding him.
 
"Bobby isn't like that." Junhoe said, placing a gentle hand on Bobby to calm the wolf down. "You know that. You've stayed with him for days before you just up and left." 
 
"That's because he's taking you away from me." Yunhyeong said.
 
"What are you talking about ? I'm not going anywhere." Junhoe said.
 
"You don't understand." Yunhyeong said.
 
"Of course I don't. You're not helping me understand. What do you want ?" Junhoe asked.
 
"I want you."
 
Bobby growled louder at that. Eyes narrowing. 
 
"I don't- Yunhyeong you know I don't-" Junhoe didn't know what to say. His best friend wasn't in his right state of mind. Yunhyeong may have liked him but not like this, he wouldn't let Yunhyeong ruin their friendship like this.
 
"You won't leave him until he does something that you'll regret." Yunhyeong was speaking more to himself. "Well then I'll show you. I'll show you how terrible that beast can be. You'll regret the day you decided to keep him." And he walked away leaving Junhoe confused and hurt.
 
Bobby guard didn't let down until Yunhyeong was out of his sense of smell. He turned to Junhoe who looked sad. Junhoe watched as Bobby grabbed his hand and put it on his head, making him pet the taller.
 
"Stupid wolf." Junhoe laughed sadly. "It seems I only have you huh ?" Bobby hummed at that as Junhoe scratched his head. 
 
Junhoe finished hanging clothing before going inside to wash up. He didn't say anything as Bobby followed him to the bathroom, the wolf trailing behind him quietly. Junhoe listened carefully as the wolf laid outside his bathroom door, letting him shower alone.
 
"Is he okay ?" Junhoe's mother asked as they sat down for lunch. Bobby was resting next to him silently. The wolf staring at the sandwich in front of him.
 
"Yeah. He's just a bit down these days." Junhoe said.
 
"Why don't you go cheer him up ? Take him on a walk or something ? He looks like a dog that hasn't been outside in days." Junhoe's mom joked Junhoe thought maybe that was a good idea. He dragged Bobby to the road after stuffing his face with the last of his sandwich. 
 
"Come on. Let's get your mind off of things." Junhoe said. They were walking on a small trail near his house. They were surrounded by grass when Junhoe found a stick.
 
"Hmm...Bobby look." Junhoe said and the wolf did. "Fetch !" Junhoe threw it. Bobby looked at him before running after it. He grabbed it and ran back to place it into Junhoe's hand.
 
"Good boy." Junhoe laughed as Bobby smiled. He threw it again and Bobby ran after it. They did this for a while before Bobby decided to throw the stick and make Junhoe get it. The human blinked before running to it. As he was running, Bobby started to chase him.
 
"Bobby no ! Don't fetch me !" Junhoe laughed as the wolf chased him around the grass. He laughed as Bobby caught him and spun him around. The wolf let out little playful growls as he nipped at Junhoe's cheek. 
 
"S-stop haha...ha..Bobby." Junhoe laughed, breath short. Bobby nipping turned into and Junhoe laughed but suddenly grabbed his chest. A sharp pain went through it and his smile consorted up to pain. 
 
"Bobby.." Junhoe wheezed. The wolf suddenly sensing his discomfort as he looked at Junhoe worried. "It hurts." Junhoe said voice growing faint as he out.
 
.
 
Bobby didn't know what to do. One moment him and Junhoe were playing an odd but fun game and the next the boy's heart was racing so fast Bobby was afraid it was going to explode. He almost thought it did when his human tensed in his arms, looking at him with a very confused face before going limp. He bumped his nose into Junhoe's cheek, smelling him.
 
He didn't smell sick. But his heart beat was slow, actually slowing and it scared Bobby. He stood up quickly, shifting the human on his back before running to the house. He hopes Junhoe was okay as he burst through the front door scaring the humans mother. The woman jumped in shock before taking in their position.
 
"What happened ?" She asked as Bobby placed Junhoe down, already calling the doctor. And Bobby doesn't know what happened. He places his hand on Junhoe's heart and made a whimpering sound.
 
The ambulance came soon, they placed Junhoe in the truck and drove him to the nearest hospital. Bobby was worried the whole way. They wouldn't allow him to see Junhoe so he sat in the waiting room silently. He wait for hours.
 
"What are you doing here ?" Bobby looked up to see Yunhyeong. "You did this didn't you ?" Bobby blinked at the human confused.
 
"Maybe I should have just dragged Junhoe with me. I could never trust him with you. A beast." 
 
Bobby flinched at the one word he knew and growled.
 
"Bobby-yah he's awake-oh Yunhyeong-ah you're here." Junhoe's mother came out from the room.
 
"Auntie is he okay ?" Yunhyeong asked.
 
"You can come back to see him." She said and both boys followed her.
 
Bobby was confused. He didn't liked the way the hospital smelled or how weak Junhoe looked laying in the all white bed. He didn't like how he smelled or the tubes that were stuck into his body. There was a cylinder that moved up and down every time Junhoe breathed and it bothered Bobby. His human, his human was not okay.
 
Junhoe's eyes blinked open slowly and those auburn eyes met Bobby's azure ones. 
 
"Junhoe ! Are you okay ? I'm so sorry about earlier. I really am. That was just anger talking-" Yunhyeong said rushing to Junhoe's side.
 
"Bob...by." Junhoe breathed out , interrupting Yunhyeong through the mask on his face and the wolf walked closer. He held his hand out which Bobby took and placed on his head making Junhoe laugh weakly. "Idiot." He said. Bobby whimpered, sliding the hand down to nuzzle it.
 
"It's still him. Always him. Even when he did this to you." Yunhyeong said angrily making Junhoe look at him.
 
"Yunhyeong please. Don't be mad...not at me." Junhoe said and Yunhyeong's eyes softened. 
 
"I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at him. He's hurting you but I'll help you Junhoe. Soon he will be gone." 
 
Bobby felt like he was missing something as Junhoe's hand tensed in his and Yunhyeong looked at him angrily. He couldn't understand the human language but he could understand anger. And Yunhyeong has directed that emotion on him like he wanted to kill him. And from the look in his eye, maybe he did.
 
.
.
.