Best Thing

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think this will be okay, Kris. Seriously," Suho says. He looks to his tall boyfriend with teary eyes.

"I think this will be really okay, Su. Trust me," Kris pinches Suho's puffy cheeks. He smiles brightly, and Suho does the same.

"B-But..."

"No, Suho. I know you and your voice very well. You're capable of doing this, even more than you thought. I believe that, I believe you. Understand?"

"Kris.." Suho smiles shyly to Kris' words. He pouts cutely, "Really?"

Kris smiles, "Of course, baby. Now, don't hold back, alright?"

"Alright then..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I got it!"

Kris suprised to see his tiny boyfriend suddenly comes up at the door. He has that confused expression tied to his face.

"What is it, baby?"

"I got it, Kris! I got it!"

"What is that?"

"Kris, I got it! I got the label!"

For a few seconds, Kris engulfed in his own thoughts. What label? Why Suho so happy? What is happening? Is his boyfriend crazy now?

"Kris, don't you understand it?" Suho asks him. Kris, with his dreamy eyes, looks to Suho with weird expression. He says, "No, no I'm not. What is happening right now, Su?"

Suho pouts. His cheering is completely stopped. He looks to Kris with his sparkly eyes, "You are... dumb. Kris is dumb," he says. Kris shocked to hear that. He then pulls Suho into his arms. He hugs him tightly, not wanting to make his cute boyfriend cries and becomes all emotional.

"Baby, I'm sorry. You know that I'm a bit forgetful, right?" Kris kisses the top of Suho's head softly.

"Yeah..."

"Baby, please... I'm really sorry," Kris says again. This time, he kisses him on the lips. He knows it's getting better when he feels Suho is smiling sweetly in the kiss. Kris loves it so much.

"Kris..." Suho plays his fingers on Kris' clothed chest. He feels the muscle underneath, "The audition. I passed it, then I got it. I got the label. I got the record, Kris, I got it. Do you understand it now?"

Kris widens his eyes, "A-Are you serious?"

"Yes, I've never been this serious before..."

"Really? Really?! Oh wow, oh wow! My God!"

Kris hugs him again, tighter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter