Really?

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up, princess..."

Suho opens his eyes. Above him is Kris, hovering him like a tower. Like seriously, tower.

"Wha.. oh you already awoken!"

Suho quickly fixes his position so now he's sitting on the bed.

Oh, wait....

Bed?

W-What?!

"Aaaa! Why I'm in here?!"

"I brought you up to your bedroom, because I remember that you can't sleep on the couch. It'd hurt your bones, right?"

"O-Oh.. yes, yes right. T-That's right..."

"Why so nervous?"

Kris is leaning himself toward Suho. He eyes Suho suspiciously. Suho feels uncomfortable for it.

But Kris y eyes are... y.

"Ah..."

"W-What?"

"I'm sorry... nothing, let's eat. I prepared something for you early this morning," Kris says. He walks away from Suho, who blinks his eyes rapidly.

"Did he remember that?" Suho mumbles to himself.

"Su~ come here, let's eat..."

Suho gulps. He still feels that kind of awkward because of the incident that happened last night. He's not sure he could even look at Kris in the same way like he used to be.

"Whoa..."

Suho stands before the dining table. All he sees are dishes, full with delicious food. He looks at Kris, who's grinning like a crazy-person-lost-from-the-asylum.

"You like it?"

"I-I..."

"Come on, eat..."

Kris takes a seat for himself. He starts to eat.

But Suho just stands there with bugged eyes. His body feels numb. That moment, Kris looks at him.

"Hey, I called you here because I want to eat with you. Not eating by myself with you only give me that kind of innocent look while I eat..." Kris says, "Come, eat with me. Beside, this is your place, right?"

Suho nods. He takes a seat, then sits. Soundless. He doesn't know what to do. All he can do is just...

Staring at Kris. And Kris probably does the same thing.

"Suho,"

"Uhm... y-yes?"

"Eat. Now. Please. I beg you. Please."

"A-Alright," Suho says. He's not sure, is it the way Kris talk to him that makes him like that or it's just simply...

Kris.

"Here, let me feed you..."

Kris picks a beef with the chopsticks. Then, he gives it to Suho.

"Open up... Aaaaa,"

"A-Aaahh..."

"Suho, I didn't tell you to moan..."

"O-Oh? Ah, yes.. H-haha.."

"Aisshh..."

Suho chews the material inside his mouth. He gulps it down, then his eyes beam.

"So delicious!" he says while clapping his hands together like a kid. He grabs his own chopsticks. He starts to eat with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter