Kris

LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" it, Suho! I can't do this anymore!"

"B-But Kris..."

"Damn!"

Kris throws the papers away. He hits his own forehead.

"Why am I so dumb? Why?!"

"K-Kris..."

Suho just sits there, perfectly stoned. Seeing his boyfriend's behavior like that has been so usual.

It's just...

"Stop hitting your head!"

Suho pulls his lover's hands. He pulls it toward his chest. He pouts cutely.

"Su..."

"Don't do that again, it will make you more dumb and dumber..."

"W-What?!"

"I'm just joking," Suho says. He moves forward, only to meet Kris' face.

"My boyfriend is smart, I believe that. Really," he says. Kris feels happy to hear that, but instead, he sets up that kind of disappointed expression on his face.

"No.. No way, I'm stupid. Really, Su, you don't even deserve me..."

"Kris.."

"It's real, Su. You deserve someone better for you, someone who can shares the same thoughts with you, someone who can treats you nicely, someone who can uses the brain properly, someone who can also ma-"

Suho shuts him up with a kiss on the lips. Kris smiles. He puts his hands around Suho's waist.

"I love you, Kris. You know that very well, right?"

Kris smiles again, "I know. Umm, I-I love you too..."

"Then nothing's matter here..."

"But, Suho..."

"Kris..."

Kris becomes silent. He knows Suho very very, really well. Kris knows that Suho doesn't want to see him upset for a thing or two, and he surely doesn't want to hear him saying things like that. Suho loves him, he really loves him that much. Sure, he is much smarter than Kris, but he doesn't want to make Kris ashamed or embarrassed for that. He respects Kris, and all he wants for him is only happiness.

It's just perfect.

"Now, if you feel you can't study anymore, let's take a rest. Maybe you're just too tired," Suho says. He picks up all the books and sets it in his bookshelf. Kris looks at him with puppy-like expression on his face.

"Su..." he calls for his name. Suho turns at him.

"What is it, Kris?"

"Nope," Kris says, grinning.

Suho looks confused, "Uh?"

"I love you," he says. He feels his own heart thundering inside his chest. Saying 'I love you' to Suho always feel the same.

And they're on their fifth month, but the feeling is still the same as the first time they said it to each other.

"I love you too..."

Suho blushes. Kris loves it. Kris loves a shy Suho.

"Su..."

"Umm?"

"Can we sleep?"

"O-Of course, let's sleep then..."

"I mean, sleeeeep?"

At first, Suho doesn't understand it. But then he realizes...

"O-Oh..."

"Can we? Can we?" Kris asks him like a child begs for a candy. Suho sighs.

"Can't we skip it and just sleep?"

"Umm, no. We can't. Please, please..."

"Kris, I'm tired..."

"Me too!"

"But I..."

"Can we? Please, yes? Yes yes?"

"Uh, I don't know... I'm not sure," Suho bites his lower lip. He feels awkward.

"This will be our 28th times doing that, please?"

"W-What?! Are you counting on that thing too?"

"Of course," Kris grins. He loves to tease Suho.

"Oh my..."

"So, can we? Please?"

Suho gulps, "W-Well, a-alright then..."

"Yeay!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho walks slowly. He feels so weak. Last night with Kris was so extreme. It's like the hormones were on the peak.

"That guy..." Suho sighs. The class today was pretty good for him. It was short, because the professor said he would attend some business meeting or something like that.

And thank God for it.

"Ah, my back..."

Suho stops on his track. He arches his back, feeling so good because it makes the slight pain somewhat disappear.

"I'll have my revenge on him next time, seriously that kid!"

Suho arrives at his place. He opens the door.

And that's really shocking.

"Who are you?!"

A man with scary mask is sitting on the couch.

"W-Who are you?! Someone please help me!"

The man stands. He steps toward Suho.

"W-What the... no! Stop there! Stop!"

He hears the man's laugh. It sounds creepy. He's not sure who's the man, but it's so scary to find a strange man with mask inside your place. And the lights are dimmed down.

", don't come close! Stop right there!"

Suho runs to his bedroom. He quickly locks the door.

"Who's that man? Is he crazy? Or maybe... he is a killer?"

The man outside knocks hard on the door. Suho feels his legs tremble.

"Go away!"

The knocking become so intense. Suho screams.

"Go!!!"

It seems like his scratching-ears voice has successfully worked. The knocks on the door aren't heard again. Suho breathes heavily.

"Is he gone already?" he asks himself.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter